HAY grik piece of SKATA! (Yes YOU Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER).SEEMS [sic][SIC!!! LOL] YET AGAIN you have FAILED to POINT OUT that your jew PWNER jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein FLOODED these groups with SEVENTY (70) REPETITIVE jew SHMUT/SHPAM poshtsh EXCRETED from STD.COM! <GB<
Add Reply
jew kike SHEINIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-08-02 13:15:11 UTC
HUH?

SO HOW, come you KEEP OVERLOOKING, it anus? <B<

Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<

Report, BACK anus! <GB<

Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<

Gotta, be anus! <EGB<

Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<

<pat<
<pat<
<pat<

<grab grubby grik neck<
<KICK<

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
The Peeler
2020-08-02 14:15:21 UTC
Oh, NO!!! The bleeding serb cunt is CRYING again! LOL
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
SO HOW, come you KEEP OVERLOOKING, it anus? <B<
Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<
Report, BACK anus! <GB<
Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<
Gotta, be anus! <EGB<
Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
<pat<
<pat<
<pat<
<grab grubby grik neck<
<KICK<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Need another hanky? Or rather a
tampon, you bleeding cunt?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-08-06 14:02:26 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Oh, NO!!! The bleeding serb cunt is CRYING again! LOL
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
SO HOW, come you KEEP OVERLOOKING, it anus? <B<
Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<
Report, BACK anus! <GB<
Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<
Gotta, be anus! <EGB<
Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
<pat<
<pat<
<pat<
<grab grubby grik neck<
<KICK<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Need another hanky? Or rather a
tampon, you bleeding cunt?
The mangina is so obsessed with the anus.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva.

But no one ever accused him of being a normal man.

Jack Marshall writes about Joe Biden.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/08/02/the-unethical-candidacy-of-joe-biden-and-somebody/

The Unethical Candidacy Of Joe Biden And “Somebody”
AUGUST 2, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

Quick, Democrats: Name your next President…

We were told that whatever it is that Joe Biden is now would announce his
choice for Vice-President today. Today it has been announced that the
decision will be put off for another week. This is bad news for the Trump
Deranged, the “resistance” and the news media (but I repeat myself), though
so far I haven’t seen any articles from that news media explaining why.

The entire Biden/Democratic victory plan is to make the election between
Trump and Not-Trump, a fantasy Rorschach ideal that doesn’t exist. The more
Biden hides, the fewer details about him are revealed to apathetic and lazy
voters who barely knew who he was during the Obama administration and
before—Neil Kinnock? Who’s that? What Clarence Thomas hearings?—the more
likely Biden is to get elected. Then there’s the senility problem. And the
sexual harassment problem. And his enabling influence-peddling by his son
problem. Soon we’ll have more details of his participating in the framing of
General Flynn, and lying about it.

The news media will help keep as much of this out of the public
consciousness as possible, but there are limits, and one of the biggest
limit sis that Biden has to have a real person as his running mate, and he
is painted into a corner. He has to pick a woman—this was pre-ordained for
whatever candidate the Democrats chose the second the #MeToo wave began, if
that candidate wasn’t female—and the George Floyd Freakout made it mandatory
that the choice be a black woman, making the pool ridiculously small. Worse,
a majority of the public has seen enough to figure out that between Joe’s
advanced age and advancing IQ deficit, whoever is VP is more likely to
become President than anyone elected to that office in US history.

No one on Biden’s list is qualified. None of them. An ethical candidate
running under the banner of an ethical party would decide that if the
demographically desirable VP options weren’t up to the job, then he couldn’t
pick any of them. But race is all that matters to this mutation of the
Democratic Party, and winning is all that matters to Joe.

How hard is it to choose a VP? Biden has had months. Delaying this decision
is an ominous portent of his leadership ability; you would think he could
just put all the hacks and mediocrities in a hat and pull one out. What the
delay tells us is what I have alluded to for a while: every choice alienates
part of the base or a key voting group. That’s what the internal polling is
saying. “Somebody” is the perfect candidate for VP, just as Candidate X
would be certain to beat Trump. Joe can’t be Candidate X forever, and the
is no “Somebody.” There is Elizabeth Warren, who, while being a clever
demagogue, is white. Ding! There is Stacy Abrams, whom Biden, or whoever is
pulling his strings, obviously doesn’t want, and who has no Presidential
qualifications at all. There is Senator Kamala Harris, who is a woman,
black, and flunks both the #MeToo test (she slept her way to the top) and
the systemic racism test (She put an awful lot of black men in prison). On
top of that, she was resoundingly rejected by Democratic voters in the
Presidential primaries. I would bet my head that internal polling shows
Biden’s margin over Trump dropping alarmingly when Harris is added to the
ticket in simulations.

Then we have the “black officials nobody’s ever heard of” group which does
fit the shadow candidacy battle plan, but apparently also is flopping in the
polling. Take, for example, Rep. Karen Bass, D-Caif., a contender for Joe
Biden’s running mate who is female and black, but otherwise completely
undistinguished. Just as D.C. buzz had it this week that Joe might be
tending her way, her past comments praising Fidel Castro and the Church of
Scientology surfaced. Her explanation for both were less than inspiring. In
fact, they were desperate and pathetic.

“The Church of Scientology I know has made a difference, because your creed
is a universal creed and one that speaks to all people everywhere,” Bass had
said from the podium at a Church of Scientology opening in 2010, captured on
video. “The words are exciting of your founder, L. Ron Hubbard, in “The
Creed of the Church of Scientology”: that all people of whatever race, color
or creed, are created with equal rights.”

Yesterday, Bass released a statement explaining that she spoke at the Church
because she “found an area of agreement in their beliefs — where all
people, of whatever race, color, or creed are created with equal rights,
which is what my remarks were about. Since then, published first-hand
accounts in books, interviews and documentaries have exposed this group.
Everyone is now aware of the allegations against Scientology,“Back in 2010,
I attended the event knowing I was going to address a group of people with
beliefs very different than my own, and spoke briefly about things I think
most of us agree with, and on those things — respect for different views,
equality, and fighting oppression — my views have not changed.”

Lame.

Who didn’t know about Scientology in 2010? She referenced the cult’s science
fiction writer founder, L. Ron Hubbard and referenced his book: how can she
say she was unfamiliar with the cult? And since when did the infamously
doctrinaire and controlling Church of Scientology endorse respect for
different views, equality, and fighting oppression?

Even more problematical for Bass–and Biden—were her words of praise for
Fidel Castro in 2016, after the Communist dictator died. She referred to him
as “commandante en jefe” (commander in chief), and said his passing was a
“great loss to the people of Cuba.” Cuban-Americans, a crucial voting bloc
in Florida, beg to disagree, but that will win her Michael Moore’s vote.

In a piece in The Atlantic this week, Bass huminahumina-ed that she hadn’t
fully realized how Cuba and Castro were seen in Florida, as opposed to in
California. “If I had to make that statement over again, I wouldn’t use
those words,” she said. To MSNBC, she blathered, “I have talked to my
colleagues in the House about that, and it’s certainly something that I
would not say again. … I have always supported the Cuban people, and the
relationship that Barack Obama and Biden had in their administration in
terms of opening up relations.”

Wow. That’s even lamer than her Scientology excuse!

It is beyond argument that the Democratic strategy of keeping Americans as
uninformed as possible regarding its Presidential candidate is wildly
unethical: dishonest, unfair, cynical, and Machiavellian. It cannot,
however, keep the identity of Biden’s Vice-President secret until November.
That’s a serious problem, and one the Democrats and Biden deserve for their
attempt to fake their way to power.
https://www.avg.com