You have a choice.....
Add Reply
Roger
2019-09-11 07:02:00 UTC
.....Remain or not quite leave.

Labours idea of democracy; let the plebs choose between what we want and something ridiculous.

Of course they are all going to buy that......
Basil Jet
2019-09-11 07:16:26 UTC
Post by Roger
.....Remain or not quite leave.
Labours idea of democracy; let the plebs choose between what we want and something ridiculous.
Of course they are all going to buy that......
Presumably Watson hasn't ruled out a third referendum if the second one
doesn't go to his liking.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Villagers - 2010 - Becoming A Jackal
Roger
2019-09-11 07:58:21 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Roger
.....Remain or not quite leave.
Labours idea of democracy; let the plebs choose between what we want and something ridiculous.
Of course they are all going to buy that......
Presumably Watson hasn't ruled out a third referendum if the second one
doesn't go to his liking.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Villagers - 2010 - Becoming A Jackal
How can the referendum go against them if it's not an option:

A) Reamin in the EU
B) Leave the EU with a good deal (AKA remain in all respects other than the right to vote).

It's like the elections they have in psuedo democracies were you can only vote for a candidate that has been approved by the government.

What labour are saying is we are not going to allow a general election and we are going to abuse our position in parliament to force a referendum were we will only give options approved by us.

Then they will pretend the UK has made a democratic decision.