Iran howls "fake news" regarding shootdown
2020-01-10 16:47:16 UTC
Iran accuses U.S. of "spreading lies" about jetliner crash

UPDATED ON: JANUARY 10, 2020
10:56 AM / CBS NEWS

Iranian officials have denied claims that they mistakenly shot down a
Ukrainian passenger jet and accused the United States of "spreading lies"
about intelligence suggesting they did. The plane crashed early Wednesday
morning soon after takeoff from Tehran's airport, killing everyone on board.

CBS News has learned that U.S. officials are confident Iran shot down the
jetliner in the hours after the Iranian missile attack on U.S. targets
earlier this week. There were 176 people killed in the crash, mostly Iranian
and Canadian nationals. Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has also said
that his country has intelligence from its own agencies pointing to Iranian
missiles hitting the jet.

CBS News visited the crash site on Friday and found that it had already been
scrubbed of virtually all debris. https://tinyurl.com/uxdky4a
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-01-10 16:59:04 UTC
Iran accuses U.S. of "spreading lies" about jetliner crash
UPDATED ON: JANUARY 10, 2020
10:56 AM / CBS NEWS
Iranian officials have denied claims that they mistakenly shot down a
Ukrainian passenger jet and accused the United States of "spreading lies"
about intelligence suggesting they did. The plane crashed early Wednesday
morning soon after takeoff from Tehran's airport, killing everyone on board.
The United States didn't say that Iran shot down that plane, just that
they had evidence that might indicate that Iran shot down the plane due
to Iranian incompetence. Because they also said that the commands for
that missile to fire needs to come from higher up the chain of command
than the guy chauffeuring that missile around.

It kind of points to them being trigger happy and that maybe they shot
down our SPY DRONE in international airspace. Which would mean they owe
the United States TAX PAYERS $100 Million dollars for that, and now they
they may owe many more hundreds of millions for the Airliner that they
shot down and when the United States made an error like that in late
1980's.... that one costs the United States $60 Million and that will
have gone much higher by now considering that was over 30 tears ago. In
today's dollars that's probably about $200 million.
Post by Byker
CBS News has learned that U.S. officials are confident Iran shot down the
jetliner in the hours after the Iranian missile attack on U.S. targets
earlier this week. There were 176 people killed in the crash, mostly Iranian
and Canadian nationals. Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has also said
that his country has intelligence from its own agencies pointing to Iranian
missiles hitting the jet.
CBS News visited the crash site on Friday and found that it had already been
scrubbed of virtually all debris. https://tinyurl.com/uxdky4a
The world should be appalled....
--
That's Karma

Why do we have an Admitted Mentally ill woman (Ilhan Omar) who is
probably admitting she should NOT legally be allowed to own or carry a
gun, vote on gun laws and laws pertaining to mental illness when she
herself is admittedly suffering a mental problem related to guns and war.

Sure I sympathize with her being in a war zone when she was young, if
that's what she is claiming but then I have to ask, if she is having
issues with her own psychological stability due to the specter of war,
is she really fit to be in the Congress where they're the people who
would vote to *DECLARE WAR* ?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-10 20:11:57 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
Iran accuses U.S. of "spreading lies" about jetliner crash
UPDATED ON: JANUARY 10, 2020
10:56 AM / CBS NEWS
Iranian officials have denied claims that they mistakenly shot down a
Ukrainian passenger jet and accused the United States of "spreading lies"
about intelligence suggesting they did. The plane crashed early Wednesday
morning soon after takeoff from Tehran's airport, killing everyone on board.
The United States didn't say that Iran shot down that plane, just that
they had evidence that might indicate that Iran shot down the plane due
to Iranian incompetence. Because they also said that the commands for
that missile to fire needs to come from higher up the chain of command
than the guy chauffeuring that missile around.
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up.
Such "we have evidence" talks have become too notorious to
take them seriously. Then, it turns out the servants like
OPCW seek to fabricate 'evidence', to make it up fitting to
the talks. It's not impossible that the Iranians did hit the
plane, but the American unsubstantiated noise is nothing but
an irrelevant noise.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-10 21:14:47 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
The United States didn't say that Iran shot down that plane, just that
they had evidence that might indicate that Iran shot down the plane
due to Iranian incompetence. Because they also said that the commands
for that missile to fire needs to come from higher up the chain of
command than the guy chauffeuring that missile around.
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up. Such "we
have evidence" talks have become too notorious to take them seriously.
And yet you believe Adam Schiff and Democrats when they said it...
I think you need to be more consistent, before you ignore governmnet
leakers and Whistle Blowers, because if an impeachment whistle blower
is NOT able to be required to have proof then a leaker (Whistle blower)
with evidence of a crime like Iran shooting down a plane must be taken
with the same level of belief and acceptance.
The US top officials - no matter left or right, same shit - have
a record of unsubstantiated claims based on their wishful thinking
and/or on their deliberate intention to promote a hoax.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-01-10 22:18:48 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Well then all you're saying is that... we all know the Iranians shot
down the plane but it has to be proven.

And I'm sure it will at some point even though they did like Hillary and
the FBI and made all the initial evidence disappear. There are still
videos and Satellites that got different views.

NOT that it matters to me if they pay the Canadians for the deaths
because Canadians know that it was a Russian missile fired by an Iranian
somewhere higher up than the truck driver who drove the missile to it's
position.

would vote to *DECLARE WAR* ?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-10 22:27:57 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Fuck you all.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
the Iranians shot
down the plane but it has to be proven.
And I'm sure it will at some point even though they did like Hillary and
the FBI and made all the initial evidence disappear. There are still
videos and Satellites that got different views.
NOT that it matters to me if they pay the Canadians for the deaths
because Canadians know that it was a Russian missile fired by an Iranian
somewhere higher up than the truck driver who drove the missile to it's
position.
America is in decline, and the days of 'triumphalism' are over.

Reality won't fit the sick American imagination.
Kenny McCormack
2020-01-10 21:27:56 UTC
In article <qvals0$vsg$***@os.motzarella.org>,
Oleg Smirnov <***@netc.eu> wrote:
Post by Oleg Smirnov
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up.
Such "we have evidence" talks have become too notorious to
take them seriously. Then, it turns out the servants like
OPCW seek to fabricate 'evidence', to make it up fitting to
the talks. It's not impossible that the Iranians did hit the
plane, but the American unsubstantiated noise is nothing but
an irrelevant noise.
Quite so. The real problem is that the current bozo admin has zero
credibility - anywhere in the world. So, even if "we" are right, nobody
has any reason to believe us.
--
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-01-10 22:12:39 UTC
Post by Kenny McCormack
Post by Oleg Smirnov
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up.
Such "we have evidence" talks have become too notorious to
take them seriously. Then, it turns out the servants like
OPCW seek to fabricate 'evidence', to make it up fitting to
the talks. It's not impossible that the Iranians did hit the
plane, but the American unsubstantiated noise is nothing but
an irrelevant noise.
Quite so. The real problem is that the current bozo admin has zero
credibility - anywhere in the world. So, even if "we" are right, nobody
has any reason to believe us.
Thanks to Democrats in Congress who lie.... that's like dog shit, once
you step in it it seems to spread to every thing....

would vote to *DECLARE WAR* ?
Byker
2020-01-10 21:30:58 UTC
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up. Such "we have
evidence" talks have become too notorious to take them seriously. Then, it
turns out the servants like OPCW seek to fabricate 'evidence', to make it
up fitting to the talks. It's not impossible that the Iranians did hit the
plane, but the American unsubstantiated noise is nothing but an irrelevant
noise.
Then hand over the Black Boxes:

Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-10 21:45:53 UTC
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up. Such "we have
evidence" talks have become too notorious to take them seriously. Then, it
turns out the servants like OPCW seek to fabricate 'evidence', to make it
up fitting to the talks. It's not impossible that the Iranians did hit the
plane, but the American unsubstantiated noise is nothing but an irrelevant
noise.
Then hand over the Black Boxes: http://youtu.be/K88w8zgkRrA
Right today the Ukraine's top officials have said the Ukrainian
investigators have full cooperation from the Iranians. They say
Iran has given them full access to the site and all the relevant
data, including the boxes. Don't know what could the Americans
force them say tomorrow, but that's what they were saying today.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-11 05:04:18 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Right today the Ukraine's top officials have said the Ukrainian
investigators have full cooperation from the Iranians. They say
Iran has given them full access to the site and all the relevant
data, including the boxes. Don't know what could the Americans
force them say tomorrow, but that's what they were saying today.
The fact the Iranians have just recognized they shot the plane
does not change the fact that the unsubstantiated Atlanticist
noise was irrelevant while the investigation was in progress.
Now it would be good if Trump and company honestly recognized
the fact they have made up tons of lies to insist that Soleimani
posed "imminent threat" and was planning this and that, But the
American swine is hardly civilized enough to recognize this.
M I Wakefield
2020-01-11 15:42:48 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Right today the Ukraine's top officials have said the Ukrainian
investigators have full cooperation from the Iranians. They say Iran has
given them full access to the site and all the relevant data, including
the boxes. Don't know what could the Americans force them say tomorrow,
but that's what they were saying today.
The fact the Iranians have just recognized they shot the plane does not
change the fact that the unsubstantiated Atlanticist noise was irrelevant
while the investigation was in progress.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Then again, we all know that Russians are the last people who should be
commenting on shooting down civilian airliners.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-01-11 16:46:45 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Right today the Ukraine's top officials have said the Ukrainian
investigators have full cooperation from the Iranians. They say
Iran has given them full access to the site and all the relevant
data, including the boxes. Don't know what could the Americans
force them say tomorrow, but that's what they were saying today.
The fact the Iranians have just recognized they shot the plane
does not change the fact that the unsubstantiated Atlanticist noise was
irrelevant while the investigation was in progress. Now it would be good
if Trump and company honestly recognized the fact they have made up tons
of lies to insist that Soleimani
posed "imminent threat" and was planning this and that, But the American
swine is hardly civilized enough to recognize this.
Lets allow our Disable Veterans to vote on whether That terrorist
General killed hundreds and wounded many more..... and if they say he
was innocent then we can all stand at the white house gates and throw a
flower over the fence for the "innocent" Iranian terrorist General.

would vote to *DECLARE WAR* ?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-12 09:37:46 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Oleg Smirnov
The fact the Iranians have just recognized they shot the plane
does not change the fact that the unsubstantiated Atlanticist noise was
irrelevant while the investigation was in progress. Now it would be good
if Trump and company honestly recognized the fact they have made up tons
of lies to insist that Soleimani posed "imminent threat" and was
planning this and that, But the American swine is hardly civilized
enough to recognize this.
Lets allow our Disable Veterans to vote
The US is a power for evil, and the American military brought a lot
of grief and suffering to the people in the Mid East. Your disabled
veterans were likely among those who voluntarily served for the US
government to help it do evil. It'd be wrong to focus on them since
most of them simply didn't/don't understand well what they did/do.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
on whether That terrorist
General killed hundreds and wounded many more..... and if they say he
was innocent then we can all stand at the white house gates and throw a
flower over the fence for the "innocent" Iranian terrorist General.
You'd hardly know specific facts.

JNugent
2020-01-11 13:20:37 UTC

[ ... ]
Having any second thoughts yet?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-11 16:17:17 UTC
Post by JNugent
The Americans have to either show their evidence or shut up. Such "we
have evidence" talks have become too notorious to take them seriously...
Having any second thoughts yet?
No.
The fact their wishful thinking once coincided with reality means
little. If you accuse someone, then show your evidence or go away.

Moreover, Iran have gotten moral ground since they have (after
some hesitation) recognized their fault. The Americans have
murdered the top Iranian official intentionally, rationalized their
action with lies, and show no sign of remorse, and seek to further
maintain the lies. The latter is still worse.

The innermost savagery and inveterate vice on the American part is
worse against the immature management and poor coordination on the
Iranian part.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-01-10 18:18:21 UTC
[...]
Very strange that Terrorists would lie.... ;)
That's Karma
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-10 21:45:20 UTC
Iran accuses U.S. of "spreading lies" about jetliner crash
In truth Iran's leaders are exactly as trustworthy as the members of the
US government with its spokespeople of the US military, business and
security establishment.

In other words, every word which dumped into the public domain on both
sides is but nothing but fabricated "facts" from their faked realities
manufactured to boost their public relation profiles which whip their
brain dead support base drones into an ultimate blood lusting frenzy.

Nice demo Byker.
Ned Latham

But let's wait and see; someone's story might change.
Byker
2020-01-11 01:55:34 UTC
Post by Nedd Lathamm
Post by Byker
Iran accuses U.S. of "spreading lies" about jetliner crash
In truth Iran's leaders are exactly as trustworthy as the members of the
US government with its spokespeople of the US military, business and
security establishment.
In other words, every word which dumped into the public domain on both
sides is but nothing but fabricated "facts" from their faked realities
manufactured to boost their public relation profiles which whip their
brain dead support base drones into an ultimate blood lusting frenzy.
Nice demo Byker.
I don't know about the CJs, but our broadcast MSM has to sell air time
somehow. Viewers' eyes lock on the idiot box as soon as they hear the
"BOOM": https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ukjA_1578597324