Heavy rain....
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-08 12:06:48 UTC
....hampers fire fighting efforts in Australia.
Those people never stop whining.
At least the heavy rain will spur the growth of new white clovers.
Not that you can show, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2020-02-08 13:51:49 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 04:06:48 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
At least the heavy rain will spur the growth of new white clovers.
Not that you can show, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Everyone KNOWS it, serb retard!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Michael
Cheers!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-08 19:00:46 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
....hampers fire fighting efforts in Australia.
Those people never stop whining.
At least the heavy rain will spur the growth of new white clovers.
Not that you can show, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
White clovers thrive after a heavy rain.

Mangina, there is nothing wrong with slant eyes!

Michael