The gods protect us
2019-10-07 22:03:04 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 10:02:36 -0700 (PDT), "WiseTibetanMonkey, Most
For much of #Greek and #Roman history it was #pagan gods who watched over them. Then when they embraced Jesus, everything went downhill. #QuestionEverything
We must give some credit to the colorful Greek gods. I just find Jesus depressing.
..totaly depressing and fucking useless.
I was totally impotent with Jesus but now have Banana Power. 😜

https://imgflip.com/i/3cn6l0

How people can live with that?

It's high time that people,
who want a deity in their life, return to the Greek gods. It's all
fantasy, of course, but at least it's not as noxious as the Jesus
Aceso, goddess of curing sickness and healing wounds
Aegle, goddesss of radiant health
Apollo, god of the healing, medicine and plagues
Now, which one takes care of nature, ie watches over the planet.
2019-10-08 15:20:50 UTC
This is the great Zeus, chief god of the Greeks.