USA imports Authoritarianism
Add Reply
Roger
2020-02-09 17:46:59 UTC
Tired of exporting Democracy, it looks like the USA has now added Authoritarianism to it's list of imports from China.
A. Filip
2020-02-09 17:57:50 UTC
Post by Roger
Tired of exporting Democracy, it looks like the USA has now added
Authoritarianism to it's list of imports from China.
<irony> It simple: US exported all its democracy to Saudi Kingdom and
urgently needs a replacement. </irony>
--
A. Filip
Byker
2020-02-10 20:32:30 UTC
Post by Roger
Tired of exporting Democracy, it looks like the USA has now added
Authoritarianism to it's list of imports from China.
Ours is home-grown, thank you. Admit it: Populism is POPULAR...

Why voters choose Autocratic leaders:

7 Of President Trump's Dictatorial Tendencies:

2018 Cold Call Top 5_ Trump’s Populism:

Authoritarianism_ The political science that explains Trump:

Oswald Spengler had it right 100 years ago:

How to Be a Modern-Day Dictator:

How Trump borrows anti-press tactics from authoritarian leaders:

Is Trump a Populist Authoritarian? It's going to happen, people, no matter
how much the Dems piss and moan:

If you loonie Lefties don't have a passport,
I'd suggest you get one and keep it handy...
Roger
2020-02-10 22:44:40 UTC
Post by Roger
Tired of exporting Democracy, it looks like the USA has now added
Authoritarianism to it's list of imports from China.
Ours is home-grown, thank you. Admit it: Populism is POPULAR...
http://youtu.be/-_yKuvrfuwE
http://youtu.be/boZqOm7bGb4
http://youtu.be/oMXWdOoc2-c
http://youtu.be/5YU9djt_CQM
http://youtu.be/vKb01XLPR7E
How to Be a Modern-Day Dictator: http://youtu.be/DYNGxb-8ycQ
http://youtu.be/pGndQ4jmTZY
Is Trump a Populist Authoritarian? It's going to happen, people, no matter
how much the Dems piss and moan: http://youtu.be/02aXvBUMHkM
If you loonie Lefties don't have a passport,
I'd suggest you get one and keep it handy...
And in a nearby thread I'm being accused of McCarthyism.....

As it happens I'm not a USA voter. I think it's up to them to decide who runs the country.

I'm just observing the way Trump is becoming more Authoritarian.