HAY, NOW / SAY NOW, Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER, SEEMS, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you ALWAYS sound, SO, VERY ANGRY, and HOSTILE, innit anus! NOT a happy camper ARE YOU innit anus?
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-07-26 13:11:03 UTC
HUH?

How, COME innit anus? <B<

Things, not going too WELL for you innit anus? <G<

Care, to EXPLAIN anus? <GB<

Report, BACK anus! <VGB<

KILL, yourself NOW anus! <EGB<

Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
<tsk<

<pat<

<pat<

<KICK<
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
The Peeler
2020-07-26 13:26:52 UTC
Oh, NO, the retarded serb bitch is crying buckets, again! LOL
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
How, COME innit anus? <B<
Things, not going too WELL for you innit anus? <G<
Care, to EXPLAIN anus? <GB<
Report, BACK anus! <VGB<
KILL, yourself NOW anus! <EGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
<tsk<
<pat<
<pat<
<KICK<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor demented senile sod!
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-07-30 13:52:20 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Oh, NO, the retarded serb bitch is crying buckets, again! LOL
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
How, COME innit anus? <B<
Things, not going too WELL for you innit anus? <G<
Care, to EXPLAIN anus? <GB<
Report, BACK anus! <VGB<
KILL, yourself NOW anus! <EGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
<tsk<
<pat<
<pat<
<KICK<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor demented senile sod!
The mangina is so obsessed with the anus.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva.

But no one ever accused him of being a normal man.

Jack Marshall writes about Rutgers University.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/07/26/the-great-stupid-rampages-on-rutgers-decides-that-allowing-bad-english-will-help-cure-systemic-racism/

“The Great Stupid” Rampages On: Rutgers Decides That Allowing Bad English
Will Help Cure Systemic Racism.
JULY 26, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

You know, when I was being sued for defamation by He Who Must Not be Named,
the plaintiff told the Massachusetts judge in our hearing that (I’m
paraphrasing here, just in case he’s lurking and wants to sue me again)
Ethics Alarms was an insane, far-right blog with robotic followers who would
march into the sea if I so instructed. This was right before he went on a
rant that I was sure would end with him taking out two small metal balls and
start rolling them in his hand. This is not a far-right blog, and calling it
such is like calling someone who opposes Black Lives Matter a racist. I can’t
help it if almost all the ethical breaches are emanating from progressives
lately, but it should not require a conservative orientation to condemn them
for what they are.

A case in point: The Rutgers University English Department recently
announced a list of “anti-racist” directives and initiatives, including an
pledge to de-emphasize correct grammar. Rebecca Walkowitz, the English
Department chair at Rutgers University, sent the email on “Juneteenth” —she’s
so woke!“—titled “Department actions in solidarity with Black Lives Matter.”

[I shouldn’t have to point this out, but I will pause to do so anyway: no
department of any institution should develop policies in “solidarity” with
any organization or movement. That is not their job or function.]

In order to “contribute to the eradication of systemic inequities facing
black, indigenous, and people of color,” among other steps, she wrote, the
English Department will begin “incorporating ‘critical grammar’ into our
pedagogy.”

“Critical grammar” pedagogy “challenges the familiar dogma that writing
instruction should limit emphasis on grammar/sentence-level issues so as to
not put students from multilingual, non-standard ‘academic’ English
backgrounds at a disadvantage,” her email states. “Instead, it encourages
students to develop a critical awareness of the variety of choices available
to them w/ regard to micro-level issues in order to empower them and equip
them to push against biases based on ‘written’ accents.”

They have no “choices.” They have to learn to communicate clearly, or they
will not succeed.

It is difficult to exaggerate how unethical—incompetent, unfair,
irresponsible— the Rutgers plan is. Rather than training its ‘graduates of
color’ to communicate clearly in speech and by the written word so as to be
easily understood and deemed effective and competent in communication, an
essential life competency as well as a basic workplace skill, Rutgers has
decided to obliterate the standards that prevent society from deteriorating
into a virtual Tower of Babel. The new policy will handicap its graduates
rather than educate them. What a great plan!!!

Like so many of the misguided measures academia and the rest of society is
adopting to “assist” blacks while in the grip of the George Floyd Freakout
or The Great Stupid, this one will further impede black progress and be a
catalyst for prejudice rather than a palliative. Speaking poor English, in
addition to making communication difficult, unavoidably raises the suspicion
that a speaker is unread, poorly educated, not too bright, or all three.
These are often not unreasonable conclusions. Moreover, a refusal to master
proper English frequently arises from laziness or disrespect for others.

The responsible and productive way to remedy the disadvantages some African
Americans face in mastering standard English would be to encourage the
acquisition of more books in African American households, insist that
teachers master standard English themselves, educate parents to avoid speech
pathologies at home and to correct ungrammatical speech when they hear it,
and to make English language skills a priority, not de-emphasizing them.

If you can’t speak clear English, I’m not hiring you, and I don’t care what
color you are. If you can’t write a letter without grammatical errors, you’re
of no use to me in my business, though you might otherwise be a charming
individual. I still won’t hire you.

And now I won’t hire you if your degree is from Rutgers.
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2020-07-30 15:38:51 UTC
Her "mind" REVOLVES around anuses!
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-07-31 15:39:41 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 06:52:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is so obsessed with the anus.
You are so obsessed with zsuckling the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
from the jew anus.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva.
You and your needledick are EXEMPT from vulva.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused him of being a normal man.
YOU are a subnormal subhuman.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Rutgers University.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about Rogers university?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2020-07-31 15:50:14 UTC
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 08:39:41 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile
Post by BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor demented senile sod!
The mangina is so obsessed with the anus.
You are so obsessed with zsuckling the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
from the jew anus.
Tell us, WHY are you so obsessed with the anus, you sick pedophilic
dreckserb? Forever afraid of the vagina, sexual cripple? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva.
You and your needledick are EXEMPT from vulva.
HE doesn't come across as being exempt from ANY vulva. YOU come across as
being exempt from every single vulva on this globe, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused him of being a normal man.
YOU are a subnormal subhuman.
HE doesn't! YOU indeed do, you projecting subnormal pseudo-human!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Rutgers University.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about Rogers university?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart man's intelligent and original
articles, dreckserb!
Post by BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Cheers!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>