Neoforger sets new record
2021-05-31 23:17:24 UTC
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.

I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-06-01 05:27:18 UTC
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
funny since I don't get any of them either, they delete automatically
for me and when I see 30 messages to download and then it deletes them
and it shows 3 or maybe 6 messages that were real and not spam that got
deleted.....

The Democrats must be deathly scared of the truth if they're still
flooding the groups with spam to clog up the messages with that much spam.

If they can't own it they try to destroy it... That's who Democrats are.
--
That's karma

Censorship is a form of violence, using force to silence those you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a hate crime when it's illegally forced on citizens.
The Starmaker
2021-06-02 19:21:55 UTC
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 01:27:18 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
funny since I don't get any of them either, they delete automatically
for me and when I see 30 messages to download and then it deletes them
and it shows 3 or maybe 6 messages that were real and not spam that got
deleted.....
The Democrats must be deathly scared of the truth if they're still
flooding the groups with spam to clog up the messages with that much spam.
If they can't own it they try to destroy it... That's who Democrats are.
Still, others need to be proected by these 'communist' who are trying
to flood a newsgroup where freedom of speech still exist.

There is only two solutions to this problem...

one, is to moderate this newsgroup to automatically filter 'floods'
for
everyone.

and two, ...a UDP (a UDP program script) will automatically filter
floods for everyone.

It just takes one person
with a UDP program
to elminate
any floods
automatically
for everyone,
everywhere on Usenet.

It will never be seen again
by anyone.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

Oh, there is one more option..
drop the bomb on China.

Exterminate them all.

the horror, the horror, the horror...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2021-06-02 23:17:30 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
[...]
oh, i forgot...some of yous might not know what UDP stands for...

read it and weep...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_Death_Penalty

your flooding days are numbered.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Byker
2021-06-03 20:02:23 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
one, is to moderate this newsgroup to automatically filter 'floods'
for
everyone.
Usenet is full of dead "moderated" NGs. Usually what happens is that the
"moderator" gets tired of dealing with the chore, leaves, and the NG dies...
CheckBox
2021-06-02 03:42:48 UTC
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
people who are more prestigious :-)
abelard
2021-06-02 13:38:49 UTC
Post by CheckBox
Post by Byker
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
people who are more prestigious :-)
we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
nyms
and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
Byker
2021-06-02 22:54:29 UTC
Take a look at talk.politics.misc

It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...
CheckBox
2021-06-03 03:14:45 UTC
Take a look at talk.politics.misc
It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...
Up to at least 5000 ... had to load 10,000 just to get
behind where it started. A totally automated assault
with random headers that will evade any attempt
to block them.

Suggest TPM regulars move to AP as their primary
and merely xpost to TPM for the time being.
CheckBox
2021-06-03 03:41:39 UTC
Take a look at talk.politics.misc
It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...
I think I've analyzed their attack strategy ...

talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.australia,alt.politics,alt.checkmate

Neodome, love it or not, is about the last free NNTP portal with
a decent selection of groups. The attack is like what you often
see on mail servers - an automated flood from a different IP
address every time - but in this case aimed at a narrow subset
of "political" groups ... ones that often host un-Woke content
(like YOU, byker).

I suspect the plan is to force Neodome, and maybe others, to
REMOVE these groups entirely.

They COULD rate-limit posts, but you can only get away with
that to a certain degree. Neodomes best defense is to simply
drop these political groups. Then the attackers will move on
to another set, and another, and another. With the high-$$$
cyberattacks currently, no org or govt is going to bother
tracking down a usenet spammer. The attacker could be
some 11-year-old living in Indiana posting through some
Tor-like portals.

If this goes on, the only response would be similar attacks
on pro-Woke favorite groups. Alas that would be the end
of usenet for all intents and purposes - something the left
would very much like to see.

Hmm ... in theory a "nonsense" quasi-AI filter could be
devised. Nonsense posts will be linguistically different
from normal language. Totally different word and
phrase frequency. There are ways around even that,
but it's harder.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-06-03 05:33:24 UTC
Take a look at talk.politics.misc
It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...
Oh Shithie .. Byker had itself killed a few news groups
with indiscriminate crossposting. Now it's jealuos about
someone doing it more efficiently.
Byker
2021-06-03 17:15:02 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Oh Shithie .. Byker had itself killed a few news groups
with indiscriminate crossposting. Now it's jealuos about
someone doing it more efficiently.
Wanna see un-neospammed NGs? Try looking them up on news.aioe.org. There are
NO Neospams. Apparently they got the message. Now if only they'd do the same
with Easynews...
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-06-03 14:26:20 UTC
Take a look at talk.politics.misc
It's spammed-up solid with 670 spam posts and they're still coming in...
If Democrats can't control it they destroy it.

It's who they are.

All media will be censored by Democrats or die.

It's who they really are.

CheckBox
2021-06-03 03:12:09 UTC
Post by CheckBox
Post by Byker
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
people who are more prestigious :-)
we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
nyms
and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
Then 6/2/21 should get your interest ... THOUSANDS of
nonsense posts with random, invented, header data
that cannot readily be blocked. This is not little assholes
but a deliberate time-consuming attack. I had to load
the last 10,000 posts just to get behind todays onslaught.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-06-03 09:31:13 UTC
Post by CheckBox
Post by Byker
Out of 140 threads on talk.politics.misc this morning, 95 are Neospams.
I wonder if the Neospammer realizes that all his forgeries are going unread
once "Neodome" is typed into the search box, because it not only looks for
that word in the text, but also in the headers. Again, it's highlight,
delete, and -- ALL gone!
I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
people who are more prestigious :-)
we are also plagued by a forger who also uses multiple
nyms
and/or an org trying to destroy this uncensored source
The individual doing the forging posts mainly in
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh and uses the following:

Bill Flett <***@gmail.com>
Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con> AKA
Rudy Canoza <***@phendrie.con> AKA
Rudy Canoza <***@gmx.com>

When dealing with this loon, do NOT refer to him as 'The Dwarf.'

That's sure to set off a cloud of neodome posts, usually including
homophobic and Trumpophobic memes.
Bill and Rudy before Usenet:

https://tinyurl.com/p5f7vwe8

Bill: 'Yes, we love to play with Neodome'.
Rudy: 'This is beyond debate'.
Byker
2021-06-03 21:45:49 UTC
Post by CheckBox
I use Neodome when my regular ISP does "maintenence".
However I'm not in favor of forgers - which DO comprise
rather a large percentage of posts these days. Apparently
the leftists have NOTHING, so they have to pretend to be
people who are more prestigious :-)
Then let Easynews know about it...