justice should be comedic.... discuss!
CheeseySock
2020-03-26 00:20:44 UTC
justice should be comedic.... discuss!

i.e. the scientists that created this mutant discover their bestest
chums, the anti-virus suit makers, fucked up!
CheeseySock
2020-03-26 00:48:56 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
justice should be comedic.... discuss!
i.e. the scientists that created this mutant discover their bestest
chums, the anti-virus suit makers, fucked up!
or, like actually in at least 10 dozen chinese film plot the 'ker big
boss deliberately infects the scientists whilst holding out the magic
pill for them to do his bidding...

in fact, classic ninja, you take hostages from your ninjas..
CheeseySock
2020-03-26 01:01:15 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
justice should be comedic.... discuss!
i.e. the scientists that created this mutant discover their bestest
chums, the anti-virus suit makers, fucked up!
or, like actually in at least 10 dozen chinese film plot the 'ker big
boss deliberately infects the scientists whilst holding out the magic
pill for them to do his bidding...
in fact, classic ninja, you take hostages from your ninjas..
I guess that is the spartan advantage, distance yourself from any
potential hostages, and only "love" (of the N kinds of greek love LOL)
those that you are going to be dying with (or winning) in battle!
CheeseySock
2020-03-26 01:20:30 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
justice should be comedic.... discuss!
i.e. the scientists that created this mutant discover their bestest
chums, the anti-virus suit makers, fucked up!
or, like actually in at least 10 dozen chinese film plot the 'ker big
boss deliberately infects the scientists whilst holding out the magic
pill for them to do his bidding...
in fact, classic ninja, you take hostages from your ninjas..
I guess that is the spartan advantage, distance yourself from any
potential hostages, and only "love" (of the N kinds of greek love LOL)
those that you are going to be dying with (or winning) in battle!
I mean it was comedic 300 spartans (and a certain number of athenians)
held up the persian masses and elite... ah! the turned spy that sold them
out eh!
CheeseySock
2020-03-26 01:25:21 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
justice should be comedic.... discuss!
i.e. the scientists that created this mutant discover their bestest
chums, the anti-virus suit makers, fucked up!
or, like actually in at least 10 dozen chinese film plot the 'ker big
boss deliberately infects the scientists whilst holding out the magic
pill for them to do his bidding...
in fact, classic ninja, you take hostages from your ninjas..
I guess that is the spartan advantage, distance yourself from any
potential hostages, and only "love" (of the N kinds of greek love LOL)
those that you are going to be dying with (or winning) in battle!
I mean it was comedic 300 spartans (and a certain number of athenians)
held up the persian masses and elite... ah! the turned spy that sold
them out eh!
I mean not sure how accurate "300" was but from my cursory research
seemed that spartan reject did try and join them but was rejected again,
but.... leonidas could have but did not throw him off a cliff... though
maybe that bit did not happen and he was just a spurned turned spy!

weird eh! like i before e except in words like weird eh!
CheeseySock
2020-03-26 01:40:51 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
so I guess comedic yet poignant.. though sure 300 had no intention of
comedy unless you might laugh at that paki ambassador got kicked down the
bottomless well eh!