Pelosi attempted coup
2021-01-11 14:39:41 UTC
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military about
taking away President Trump’s nuclear authority"

Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?

While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden and
child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find it.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
1981 - Ghoulish Practices - Concrete
Pamela
2021-01-11 18:21:50 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military
about taking away President Trump's nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden
and child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find
it.
Meanwhile back on Earth, Trump will be impeached for inciting a violent
riot to prevent the appointment of the next president.

Trump will be gone soon and normal service will be resumed.
Prosecutions will follow and Trump should be one of them.
A. Filip
2021-01-11 19:18:46 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military
about taking away President Trump's nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden
and child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find
it.
Meanwhile back on Earth, Trump will be impeached for inciting a violent
riot to prevent the appointment of the next president.
Trump will be gone soon and normal service will be resumed.
Prosecutions will follow and Trump should be one of them.
Trump's first and last term ends January 20th.
Impeachment *after* that date will be another fairy tell.
--
A. Filip
Bender B. Rodriguez
2021-01-11 21:20:05 UTC
Post by A. Filip
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military
about taking away President Trump's nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden
and child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find
it.
Meanwhile back on Earth, Trump will be impeached for inciting a violent
riot to prevent the appointment of the next president.
Trump will be gone soon and normal service will be resumed.
Prosecutions will follow and Trump should be one of them.
Trump's first and last term ends January 20th.
Impeachment *after* that date will be another fairy tell.
Just another bit of theatre, I guess. Their version of 'Lock Her Up!"
The next four years ought to be as much fun as the last four. It's
sometimes said that The Russians are behind all this fun and frolics;
but, of course, the Americans are quite capable of generating this kind
of excitement all by themselves, while simultaneously believing that
they radiate goodness out into the World. :-)
Basil Jet
2021-01-11 22:22:23 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military
about taking away President Trump's nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden
and child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find
it.
Meanwhile back on Earth, Trump will be impeached for inciting a violent
riot to prevent the appointment of the next president.
The Irony! Pelosi has openly admitted that she wants to impeach him is
to prevent the appointment of President Trump in 2024. Everything you
say is upside down. Do you work for Tortoise Media or The Guardian?

Someone should make a T-shirt...
"Presidents who are not Trump... so good they have to be mandatory".
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2017 - Love In The 4th Dimension - The Big Moon
DoD
2021-01-11 23:27:33 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military
about taking away President Trump's nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden
and child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find
it.
Meanwhile back on Earth, Trump will be impeached for inciting a violent
riot to prevent the appointment of the next president.
The Irony! Pelosi has openly admitted that she wants to impeach him is
to prevent the appointment of President Trump in 2024. Everything you
say is upside down. Do you work for Tortoise Media or The Guardian?
Someone should make a T-shirt...
"Presidents who are not Trump... so good they have to be mandatory".
Democrat homeland security chair wants to put Hawley and Cruz on no fly
list. I think they are going to push and push until someone stops them.
I heard they are going to have armed protests in the capitals, but it
was just a blurb, I haven't looked into it yet.

I also saw Texas is talking about leaving the Union... Do it lone star
state. I would be moving in short order. And I hope all red states
leave, leaving Cali, Illinois and New York... Fuckem
Basil Jet
2021-01-12 01:17:35 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
Those states are mostly full of good people. It's just the cities. Give
Detroit to Canada, give Los Angeles, Hollywood and San Francisco to
Mexico, keep the rest of Michigan and California.

It just occurred to me, Trump probably wouldn't get the Republican
nomination in 2024, so he'd be standing as an independent, and yet
Pelosi believes he would win against the Reps and Dems (and against the
media). There's no way she could believe that if she believes he just
lost an election as the Republican. Not only must she know Trump won,
she must know it was an absolute landslide bigger than anything the
internet is suggesting.

Either that or she's a senile vindictive witch without a logical thought
in her head. Maybe both.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2012 - Paradise - Lana Del Rey
Incubus
2021-01-12 10:00:12 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
Alternatively, she just doesn't want to take the chance.
Post by Basil Jet
Either that or she's a senile vindictive witch without a logical thought
in her head. Maybe both.
That too.

Aren't speakers supposed to be neutral? I know we've had our own experience of
having a partisan speaker.
Basil Jet
2021-01-12 21:07:38 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Either that or she's a senile vindictive witch without a logical thought
in her head. Maybe both.
That too.
Aren't speakers supposed to be neutral? I know we've had our own experience of
having a partisan speaker.
Pelosi is like a character from Mean Girls.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Joe Jackson - 2019 - Fool
Vidcapper
2021-01-13 06:55:00 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Basil Jet
Either that or she's a senile vindictive witch without a logical thought
in her head. Maybe both.
That too.
Aren't speakers supposed to be neutral? I know we've had our own experience of
having a partisan speaker.
Pelosi is like a character from Mean Girls.
She makes *them* look like saints!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Pamela
2021-01-12 14:29:39 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
The republicans are notorious for gerrymandering the voting
districts and your idea takes it further. Must be habit hard to
kick. Perhaps Biden will use his presidency to redraw some of those
salamanders.
Post by Basil Jet
It just occurred to me, Trump probably wouldn't get the Republican
nomination in 2024, so he'd be standing as an independent,
I'm not sure about that. While stoking up the riot on January 6th,
Don Jr. told the crowd:

"This isn't their Republican Party anymore. This is Donald Trump's
Republican Party."

Will the G.O.P. fight back and have their senators vote against
Trump in the forthcoming impeachment?

Not that Trump was ever a true Republican. In past years, he
donated more to the Dems than the G.O.P.
Pamela
2021-01-12 14:19:44 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
Pelosi's comment comes after Trump attempt to thwart the appointment
of the next president by credible threats (towards Mike Pence) and
violent means (in the Capitol building).

Her comment reflects the need to keep anti-democrats out of office
by using a properly defined procedure which will go before the House
and Senate. It's all properly authorised, which is something Trump's
childlike mind will never understand.

After Mitch McConnell's high jinks in the Senate for the last four
years, this finally gives Congress a real role.

Good riddance to the most incompetent and self-serving president in
history. Let him play golf while the grown ups decide what to do
with him. At least his gob's been shut when Twitter decided they
didn't want him.

Not that I disagree with all his policies but the man is wacko.
KKKernal Corn
And yet half the country voted for him. What does that tell you?
Pamela
2021-01-12 18:49:11 UTC
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
I think it says something important. Only a certain
fraction of those who voted for Trump are clueless dopes (but those
are truly dopey with their conspiracy theories).

The remainder are uneasy at the liberal agenda propounded by those
on Biden's left and how it adversely affects them, whilst giving
minorities a special helping hand.

They're saying "enough is enough" and are willing to vote even for
a corrupt, incompetent, self-centred, dangerous Trump because they
have become so desperate.

Biden will have to placate this sector of American society because
they are far too many to ignore but doing so will mean his ultra-
liberal wing (such as AOC's "Squad" or Bernie Sanders) gets very
jumpy.
KKKernal Corn
2021-01-12 20:16:25 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
And they are the ones with the guns.
Post by Pamela
They're saying "enough is enough" and are willing to vote even for
a corrupt, incompetent, self-centred, dangerous Trump because they
have become so desperate.
Biden will have to placate this sector of American society because
they are far too many to ignore but doing so will mean his ultra-
liberal wing (such as AOC's "Squad" or Bernie Sanders) gets very
jumpy.
Trying to walk such a tightrope will surely paralyse Biden's one-term
administration. Assuming he can stay awake long enough to actually
attempt to do anything.
Freedom for Gaza
2021-01-12 20:59:07 UTC
You stupid shiteater.
NEMO
2021-01-12 21:30:08 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 20:59:07 +0000 (UTC), "Freedom for Paleshtein" aka
jew paedophile shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN shpammed from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Vidcapper
2021-01-12 06:49:24 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military
about taking away President Trump's nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
While I'm here, has anyone heard last week's news on Hunter Biden
and child pr0n? I don't really want to look for it, in case I find
it.
Meanwhile back on Earth, Trump will be impeached for inciting a violent
riot to prevent the appointment of the next president.
Trump will be gone soon and normal service will be resumed.
Prosecutions will follow and Trump should be one of them.
If only there were a vaccine for your Trump Derangement Syndrome... :)
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Vidcapper
2021-01-12 06:47:35 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.vox.com/22220989/trump-nuclear-codes-pelosi-impeachment
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reached out to the US military about
taking away President Trump’s nuclear authority"
Are the female jails already full or what? Why is she still free?
Jails? Loony bins more like!
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham