SHA [sic][SIC!!! LOL] NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER!.,..,,.,..SEEMS [sic][SIC!!! LOL] YET AGAIN you have FAILED to POINT OUT that your jew PWNER, jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Z. Shein FLOODED these groups with SEVENTY-FOUR (74) REPETITIVE jew SHMUT/SHPAM poshtsh EXCRETED from STD.COM
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-07-04 13:24:29 UTC
HUH?

EH, SO WELL, NOW HOW, come you KEEP, OVERLOOKING it anus? <B<

Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<

Report, BACK anus! <GB<

Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<

Gotta, be anus! <EGB<

Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
The Peeler
2020-07-04 16:22:33 UTC
And the desperate serb cunt is STILL crying and wailing and bleating! LOL
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
EH, SO WELL, NOW HOW, come you KEEP, OVERLOOKING it anus? <B<
Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<
Report, BACK anus! <GB<
Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<
Gotta, be anus! <EGB<
Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Need yet more hankies, my bleeding
punching bag? LMAO
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>