BOMBSHELL! Michael Moore Wonders If Ivanka Trump ‘May Have Been A Victim’ Of Child Abuse
Prison Bitch Trump
2019-10-06 01:43:18 UTC
Michael Moore Wonders If Ivanka Trump ‘May Have Been A Victim’ Of Child
Abuse

By Brent Furdyk. 8 Sep 2018 2:12 PM

http://bit.do/ewyaU

Michael Moore is making the rounds to promote his incendiary new
documentary “Fahrenheit: 11/9”, which takes a scathing look at Donald
Trump’s road to the White House and the ensuing controversial presidency.

Debuting the film at the Toronto Film Festival, Moore discussed his latest
documentary with ET Canada’s Roz Weston, who asked the filmmaker about a
particular section of the film that explores the disturbing sexual comments
that Trump has continually made about daughter Ivanka.

“Do you know more than we know,” asked Weston, “or are you just seeing what
we see?”

“I’m seeing what you see,” explained Moore, “although I’m not making a joke
out of it. I don’t think child abuse is a joke.”

RELATED: Howard Stern Talks To David Letterman About Trump Creepily Rating
Daughter Ivanka A ’10’

Moore then made a shocking claim: “Ivanka may have been a victim here.”

“Let me put it this way: if I were a teacher in a public school, and a 13-
year-old student of mine, a girl, came to me and said, ‘My dad, every time
he describes me he says I’m voluptuous, and he tells people if I wasn’t his
daughter he’d be dating me.’ When someone asked him what he most had in
common with Ivanka and he said, ‘sex,’ if a 13-year-old student in the
United States — and I’m pretty sure you have the same laws in Canada — came
and told you that as a teacher, or showed you a picture of her on his lap
where she’s having to kiss him, as a minor, you are required by the law to
turn that over to Child Protective Services, to law enforcement,” Moore
explained.

“If you as a teacher don’t do that, you could be arrested,” he added.
“That’s how strict we’ve made the laws to protect our children. Why was he
given a pass? Because he did it [in full view]. He did it on TV, he did it
on ‘Howard Stern’, allowed magazines to take pictures of her on his lap and
kissing and all this. And the handsy thing, that’s always too low on the
hips and always too high on the chest — as a child. As a child.”

Asked if he’s looking forward to Trump’s response to the film’s examination
of his relationship with Ivanka, Moore responded, “I’m not looking forward
to it. I hope he has a response because I think it’s one piece of what
makes him a truly evil person.”

The difference between Trump “and other people who do evil is that he has
always been upfront about his behaviour. He does it in public, he breaks
the law in public, he discriminates against black people in public.”

“What dad do you know that describes his minor child as ‘voluptuous’? Or if
she wasn’t his daughter, he’d be doing this to her. Who talks like that?”
asked Moore incredulously.

“That’s who we’ve elected as president of the United States. At a base
level — I don’t even want to call it immorality, there’s a total lack of
any morality. He’s an amoral person. He lacks empathy. He lacks morality.
He lacks a conscience. And that makes him extremely dangerous.”

ET Canada has contacted the White House for a response from the president
about Moore’s characterization of Trump’s relationship with his daughter.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-10-06 01:47:15 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 01:43:18 +0000 (UTC), Prison Bitch Trump
Post by Prison Bitch Trump
Michael Moore Wonders
LOL

Michael Moore never met a doughnut he didn't like. How come he's not
dead of a heart attack yet?
%
he is
super70s
2019-10-07 01:19:06 UTC
Michael Moore Wonders If Ivanka Trump May Have Been A Victim Of Child
Abuse
By Brent Furdyk. 8 Sep 2018 2:12 PM
http://bit.do/ewyaU
I'd put my money on Tiffany instead of Ivanka, Trump reportedly thinks
she's too fat and I doubt he'd "date her if she wasn't my daughter."
<cringe>
FPP
2019-10-07 05:53:57 UTC
Post by super70s
Michael Moore Wonders If Ivanka Trump May Have Been A Victim Of Child
Abuse
By Brent Furdyk. 8 Sep 2018 2:12 PM
http://bit.do/ewyaU
I'd put my money on Tiffany instead of Ivanka, Trump reportedly thinks
she's too fat and I doubt he'd "date her if she wasn't my daughter."
<cringe>
Yeah, but Ivanka was the real "piece of ass", wasn't she?
--
"You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all
so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe
attacks the press so often.)
trotsky
There's no way he didn't have a sexual relationship with her.
Thomas Lifson
2019-10-13 01:47:57 UTC
Post by super70s
Michael Moore Wonders If Ivanka Trump May Have Been A Victim Of Child
Abuse
By Brent Furdyk. 8 Sep 2018 2:12 PM
http://bit.do/ewyaU
I'd put my money on Tiffany instead of Ivanka, Trump reportedly thinks
she's too fat and I doubt he'd "date her if she wasn't my daughter."
<cringe>
They used to say the same thing in Russia about Czar Nicholas II of Russia
and his family.