Will the world end in a free-for-all?
2019-08-08 02:48:03 UTC
Will the world end in a free-for-all? I explain: India vs Pakistan vs China, China and Russia vs NATO, North Korea vs South Korea and Japan, America and Israel vs Iran. Any winners?

The #LawOfTheJungle is taking over the world in the 21st century. And we thought #WWII was bad enough. There's hope though: #GoBananaRevolution

Wait, Jesus is coming to join the melee!

#GoBananaRevolution

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Byker
2019-08-10 19:27:09 UTC
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" wrote in message news:c2f0125c-3f21-4329-8ce2-***@googlegroups.com...

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 12:45:11 PM UTC-4, Jesus Christ is a lying
Ja ... unless EU gives migrants more jobs in
MALI CHAD NIGER
All you need to be happy in Africa is a bike and a hammock.
And a panga: https://tinyurl.com/y4az7lwt