Thanks To Trump, The DOW has 25,000 Points in The Rear View Mirror And Is Closing in On 24,000!
TS
2018-02-10 14:56:01 UTC
Trump says that the stock market is like Golf where the lowest score wins.

Thank you for the capitalist golf tips President Trump. The Donald taught
The Tiger everything he knows about philandering!

I can't wait for his expert tips on Bankrupcy. He knows his way about that
zero sum game too!
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-10 15:22:51 UTC
***@cyngus.net

Do you are a Welfare sucking whore, eh?
: Trump says that the stock market is like Golf where the lowest score wins.
:
:
: zero sum game too!
Rick Green
2018-02-10 15:32:08 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Do you are a Welfare sucking whore, eh?
You must be one of the stooges who become completely devastated and enraged
by anyone protesting against or disagreeing with Donald Trump. They blindly
believe whatever Agent Orange says and only choose to believe news that comes
from Russian Facebook news sites or Fox News.

Stooges like you believe all media is fake except for the media that they
happen to watch or create themselves. They also turn blind eye to the
constant stream of lies coming from Donald Trump. Most of all you hate
Hillary Clinton who you believe lied and should be thrown in jail, yet they
have no problem with the constant stream of easily exposable lies coming from
Trump himself.

You're a stupid old fucker who is afraid to live in the USA.

If we cared what you thought, we'd shoot you.

Who wouldn't want to pound your face into the pavement for kicks?

Assholes like you bleed society dry.
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-10 16:08:53 UTC
***@ga.net

Aww another welfare sucking whore shows up..

gonna give a going down show?

"Rick Green" <***@ga.net> wrote in message news:***@178.63.61.175...
: BurfordTJustice wrote
:
: > Do you are a Welfare sucking whore, eh?
: >
:
:
Paris Troyka
2018-02-11 18:17:27 UTC
Post by Rick Green
You're a stupid old fucker who is afraid to live in the USA.
If we cared what you thought, we'd shoot you.
Who wouldn't want to pound your face into the pavement for kicks?
Assholes like you bleed society dry.
Bring it on cunt, we'll fucking BURY you!

news.albasani.net;
logging-data="O6FaiuMvWexP4vb2pMzqmeGDEz1cgEhsWOWKeACRwRdxe/mhzTy81Zj08dGRcuv+MFrS6BTPXWfFHy2b9c58rvKZf7OShwT8PFk/5RP6USb+3zxk/0K1ljMG9P8z8Kuu";
mail-complaints-to="***@albasani.net"
BurfordTJustice

:
Paris Troyka
Ayup!
Rick Green

Rick Green

max headroom
2018-02-10 15:28:20 UTC
Another DailyKos reader checks in....
wulfenite
2018-02-10 16:00:05 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by TS
Trump says that the stock market is like Golf where the lowest score wins.
Another DailyKos reader checks in....
You're right. According to Breitbart, DailyCaller, GatewayPundit and Fox
News, the stock market continues to soar and talk of anything else is a big,
lefist CONSPIRACY!

You must be one of the stooges who become completely devastated and enraged
by anyone protesting against or disagreeing with Donald Trump. They blindly
believe whatever Agent Orange says and only choose to believe news that comes
from Russian Facebook news sites or Fox News.

Stooges like you believe all media is fake except for the media that they
happen to watch or create themselves. They also turn blind eye to the
constant stream of lies coming from Donald Trump. Most of all you hate
Hillary Clinton who you believe lied and should be thrown in jail, yet they
have no problem with the constant stream of easily exposable lies coming from
Trump himself.

Why don't you grab your gun, head down to the local mall and shoot a bunch of
Americans so we can watch it on TV? There hasn't been a mass shooting in
at least 3 days and everyone is on edge.
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-10 16:09:52 UTC
Damn the welfare sucking whores are everywhere today...

"wulfenite" <***@tva.eee> wrote in message news:***@178.63.61.175...
: max headroom wrote
:
: > In news:***@178.63.61.175,
: > TS <***@cyngus.net> typed:
: >
:
TS
2018-02-10 16:14:22 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Damn the welfare sucking whores
That's right boy. Your kind are bleeding society dry.

Are you a rightwing radio listening, dashboard pounding, perpetually outraged
clown who's head is stuffed so full of shit that it's dripping out your ears?

What you need to do is to stop pretending that being jobless is "retirement",
find a job with honest pay and stop being a sniveling whining right wing
piece of white trash. It will do you good in the few years you have left
before you die. Just stay away from sex with the 13 year-olds now that
you're a senior citizen, that's what Trump has done and look at him today!
max headroom
2018-02-10 16:48:48 UTC
Post by TS
Post by BurfordTJustice
Damn the welfare sucking whores
That's right boy. Your kind are bleeding society dry.
Are you a rightwing radio listening, dashboard pounding, perpetually
outraged clown who's head is stuffed so full of shit that it's
dripping out your ears?
Well, we know you're not a leftwing radio listening, dashboard pounding, perpetually outraged clown
who's head is stuffed so full of shit that it's dripping out your ears because all the leftwing
radio shows went broke due to a lack of listeners and sponsors. Otherwise, you'd qualify.
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-11 18:43:46 UTC
So you are also a welfare sucking whore.

"TS" <***@cyngus.net> wrote in message news:***@178.63.61.175...
: BurfordTJustice wrote
:
:
Paris Troyka
Ayup!
trotsky

Paris Troyka
2018-02-11 18:12:14 UTC
Post by trotsky
Where are they on other days?
Servicing your rectrocranial inversion with needles and bile.
TS

wulfenite