definition of technocrat ????
CheeseySock
2019-10-19 20:34:33 UTC
definition of technocrat ????

myself I would consider myself a "true" technocrat with a racial and
christian bias... I can scrape down a few layers of the onion with the
"what is ai" question... actually technocrats do not understand a.i.
except that it appears presently to be giving them the answers they want
to hear....

whereas I think the actual present technocrats are in control of ultimate
technocracy of idiocracy, marketing, art of lying without lying... much...

art of setting up a biased to technocrats (joiners) system...

of course... not all "true" technocrat decisions are popular, especially
white-racial-biased ones in present technocracy eh!

such a massive set of parameters eh!
Joe
2019-10-19 20:48:17 UTC
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 20:34:33 GMT
CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
definition of technocrat ????
myself I would consider myself a "true" technocrat with a racial and
christian bias... I can scrape down a few layers of the onion with
the "what is ai" question... actually technocrats do not understand
a.i. except that it appears presently to be giving them the answers
they want to hear....
whereas I think the actual present technocrats are in control of
ultimate technocracy of idiocracy, marketing, art of lying without
lying... much...
art of setting up a biased to technocrats (joiners) system...
of course... not all "true" technocrat decisions are popular,
especially white-racial-biased ones in present technocracy eh!
such a massive set of parameters eh!
I would have said: somebody in charge of something who understands it,
and knows what he is doing.

We've never considered that a suitable model for government.