Ctrl+Alt+Del
Stephen Cole
2019-10-19 04:42:49 UTC
On 18 Oct 2019 21:06:11 GMT, Stephen Cole
Where’s the Gareth manual, someone?
There’s pages missing.
Have you got the popcorn in and the chair reclined ready for tomorrow?
Gonna be interesting to say the least OM !
I’m in two minds whether to bother watching, tbh. I probably will watch the
opening but that might be all I can stomach till the divisions. I had my
fill of smug Tories on the telly yesterday.

This deal should fail by 10 or so votes. John Baron letting the cat out the
bag in an interview yesterday that it’s simply cover for “no deal” next
Christmas *should* have put the Labour leavers straight and back to voting
with the whip. Corbyn and McDonnell were ringing around to persuade them to
not support Johnson’s Turbo-Tory proposal and, judging by the tone of a
subsequent Corbyn missive on Twitter, that looks to have been positive.

The Letwin amendment is interesting; it would require an extension to be
requested and the deal to not be voted on until all required legislation
for it is passed. If that succeeds, which is looking likely, I think we
might see BoJo demand an election and Corbyn jump at the opportunity now
“no deal” would be off the table. Labour landslide for Christmas!
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Dave Plowman (News)
2019-10-19 11:21:07 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
The Letwin amendment is interesting; it would require an extension to be
requested and the deal to not be voted on until all required legislation
for it is passed. If that succeeds, which is looking likely, I think we
might see BoJo demand an election and Corbyn jump at the opportunity now
”no deal• would be off the table. Labour landslide for Christmas!
I'd be very surprised if any one party gets a working majority at the next
parliament. The country is simply too divided.
--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
The Todal
2019-10-19 11:43:41 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Stephen Cole
The Letwin amendment is interesting; it would require an extension to be
requested and the deal to not be voted on until all required legislation
for it is passed. If that succeeds, which is looking likely, I think we
might see BoJo demand an election and Corbyn jump at the opportunity now
”no deal• would be off the table. Labour landslide for Christmas!
I'd be very surprised if any one party gets a working majority at the next
parliament. The country is simply too divided.
The outcome will depend very much on how effective each side's
propaganda is. The Press, mainly the Tory press, has applauded Boris's
amazing skill and expertise in coming up with his brilliant new deal,
confounding all his critics and proving that he really is the messiah.

That is likely to influence millions of voters, as we can see from the
Mail's front page today.

The deal was of course cobbled together by very skilful civil servants.
Boris takes the credit for their hard work and provides a mixture of
oratory and snide remarks directed at his opponents. The more the
experts look at the deal, the less satisfactory it appears. If there is
a delay based on the Letwin amendment, the chances of the deal being
approved will be reduced.
Joe
2019-10-19 12:04:15 UTC
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 12:43:41 +0100
Post by The Todal
The deal was of course cobbled together by very skilful civil
servants. Boris takes the credit for their hard work and provides a
mixture of oratory and snide remarks directed at his opponents.
Civil servants would agree to anything to stay in, they would have
accepted May's deal like a shot. They won't put any skill or hard work
into a leaving deal. May was being advised by a 'top' civil servant.
Jane Black
2019-10-19 15:41:14 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Stephen Cole
The Letwin amendment is interesting; it would require an extension to be
requested and the deal to not be voted on until all required legislation
for it is passed. If that succeeds, which is looking likely, I think we
might see BoJo demand an election and Corbyn jump at the opportunity now
"no deal. would be off the table. Labour landslide for Christmas!
I'd be very surprised if any one party gets a working majority at the next
parliament. The country is simply too divided.
imo it could do if its held as late as legally possible and brexit has
worked fine.
Peeler
2019-10-19 17:17:39 UTC
fOn Sun, 20 Oct 2019 02:41:14 +1100, Jane Black, better known as
cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile pest's latest trollshit>

02:41 in Australia??? AGAIN??? Is your senility not letting you sleep in
again, you abnormal senile cretin? Or is it your unbearable loneliness, you
filthy troll?
"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."
Our resident sexual cripple, psychopath, idiot and asshole just CAN'T hide
what's the matter with her! She just CAN'T! LOL
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 19:17:39 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
Having, another apoplectic FIT anus? <B<
Seems, you ARE anus! <G<
Many, more to come anus? <GB<
You, BET anus! <VGB<
Vaffanculo fanook! Stugatz!
<tsk>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor endlessly suffering bleeding
punching bag! LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>