Hong Kong again
Add Reply
Roger
2020-05-22 08:44:08 UTC
Under the handover of Hong Kong agreement, law and lifestyle in HK should remain unchanged until 2047.

Winnie the Pooh clearly has no intention of respecting that.

He also refuses to acknowledge the existence of Taiwan, and pressurises other countries into ignoring it.

China has a list of civil liberties and human rights infringements as long as the yellow river.

It has it's own sealed off and controlled internet; as with everything else, they can export information but it's citizens cannot import information.

And yet not only do other countries not impose sanctions....they make friendly deals.
Pamela
2020-05-22 09:49:54 UTC
Post by Roger
Under the handover of Hong Kong agreement, law and lifestyle in HK should remain unchanged until 2047.
Winnie the Pooh clearly has no intention of respecting that.
He also refuses to acknowledge the existence of Taiwan, and pressurises other countries into ignoring it.
China has a list of civil liberties and human rights infringements as long as the yellow river.
It has it's own sealed off and controlled internet; as with everything else, they can export information but it's citizens cannot import information.
And yet not only do other countries not impose sanctions....they make friendly deals.
What has HK go to do with UKPM.

Answer fuck all.

David Edmunds
2020-05-22 10:03:34 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Roger
Under the handover of Hong Kong agreement, law and lifestyle in HK should remain unchanged until 2047.
Winnie the Pooh clearly has no intention of respecting that.
He also refuses to acknowledge the existence of Taiwan, and pressurises other countries into ignoring it.
China has a list of civil liberties and human rights infringements as long as the yellow river.
It has it's own sealed off and controlled internet; as with everything else, they can export information but it's citizens cannot import information.
And yet not only do other countries not impose sanctions....they make friendly deals.
What has HK go to do with UKPM.
Answer fuck all.
--
Oh Dear!, And here's me thinking that it is still part of The Empire.

David Martin Edmunds
Roger
Empires apart (It was 1999, not 1899), you don't think that another country totally ignoring an agreement is relevant? Why bother with agreements at all? The UK could just be like Trump and ditch them in the wastebasket.
Keema's Nan
Yawn!
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 10:48:01 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Roger
Under the handover of Hong Kong agreement, law and lifestyle in HK should
remain unchanged until 2047.
Winnie the Pooh clearly has no intention of respecting that.
He also refuses to acknowledge the existence of Taiwan, and pressurises
other countries into ignoring it.
China has a list of civil liberties and human rights infringements as long
as the yellow river.
It has it's own sealed off and controlled internet; as with everything
else, they can export information but it's citizens cannot import
information.
And yet not only do other countries not impose sanctions....they make friendly deals.
What has HK go to do with UKPM.
Answer fuck all.
The instructions must have gone out to all pro-US toadies that the self
appointed (or government appointed in the case of Roger) opinion formers will
embark on a full scale anti-China tirade.

I suspect we will have months of this nonsense now.

Maybe our spies have found the Chinese to be well ahead of the USA big Pharma
when it comes to vaccine trials and are set to cash-in spectacularly on
vaccine sales across the globe at the expense of the bankrupt US economy.
Incubus
2020-05-22 11:46:33 UTC
On 2020-05-22, Pamela <***@nospam.com> wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[snip]

Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to mischief?
Ophelia
2020-05-22 11:52:20 UTC

On 2020-05-22, Pamela <***@nospam.com> wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[snip]

Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to
mischief?

====

LOLOL

Well spotted:)))))
https://www.avg.com
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 12:03:46 UTC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[snip]
Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to mischief?
Oooops.

The perils of posting with multiple identities.
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 12:13:34 UTC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[snip]
Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to mischief?
Oooops.
The perils of posting with multiple identities.
Actually, looking at the routeing information on interrogation, it looks more
like Fredxx posting as Pamela rather than the other way around.
Ophelia
2020-05-22 13:59:33 UTC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[snip]
Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to mischief?
Oooops.
The perils of posting with multiple identities.
Actually, looking at the routeing information on interrogation, it looks
more
like Fredxx posting as Pamela rather than the other way around.

=====

<g> I've always known him as Anthony Bourne:)
https://www.avg.com
Ophelia
2020-05-22 14:05:45 UTC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[snip]
Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to mischief?
Oooops.
The perils of posting with multiple identities.
Actually, looking at the routeing information on interrogation, it looks
more
like Fredxx posting as Pamela rather than the other way around.

=====

<g> I've always known him as Anthony Bourne:)

=====

Sorry, that is his name but he was always known as Fat Tony!
https://www.avg.com
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 15:04:53 UTC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[snip]
Did "Pamela" forget to change her e-mail header, or is fredxx up to mischief?
Oooops.
The perils of posting with multiple identities.
Actually, looking at the routeing information on interrogation, it looks more
like Fredxx posting as Pamela rather than the other way around.
=====
<g> I've always known him as Anthony Bourne:)
=====
Sorry, that is his name but he was always known as Fat Tony!
Thanks. I always wondered who Fat Tony was.