fun-size mars bars being sold as the real-thing eh!
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 02:00:57 UTC
fun-size mars bars being sold as the real-thing eh!

and they sell them in a four pack as though they are a bargain full-size
mars bar...

they should call them multi-pack mini-mars-bars I reckon!

about a half of what a mars bar was back in the days when "jewing" was a
common term...
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 02:03:48 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
fun-size mars bars being sold as the real-thing eh!
and they sell them in a four pack as though they are a bargain full-size
mars bar...
they should call them multi-pack mini-mars-bars I reckon!
about a half of what a mars bar was back in the days when "jewing" was a
common term...
that is to say, can't say the term "jewing" but certainly got lots of
jewing going on eh!
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 02:41:48 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
fun-size mars bars being sold as the real-thing eh!
and they sell them in a four pack as though they are a bargain
full-size mars bar...
they should call them multi-pack mini-mars-bars I reckon!
about a half of what a mars bar was back in the days when "jewing" was
a common term...
that is to say, can't say the term "jewing" but certainly got lots of
jewing going on eh!
I guess a jew can turn round and say "you've been jewed, ha ha ha ha"

and in modern zeitgeist it would be credited to them eh!

landlords and agents and media and pigs-dogs type scum eh!

one of these days!