Businesses to boycott Trump Organisation, to save their reputations.
Add Reply
Mark, Devon
2021-01-13 00:07:11 UTC
I think any business that continues to be involved with the Trump Organisation run the serious risk of its customers anger. All responsible businesses will withdraw from the Trump Organisation as soon as possible.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-13 08:35:11 UTC
I can see ths starting to happen. And golfers can make a start by boycotting DumBo DonZo Trump's golf courses.
A. Filip
2021-01-13 09:03:47 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
I think any business that continues to be involved with the Trump
Organisation run the serious risk of its customers anger. All
responsible businesses will withdraw from the Trump Organisation as
soon as possible.
There is no risk of "repercussions" by millions of Trump supporters,
especially by hard core supporters?

In practice: for almost all businesses it will not be binary Yes/No
choice. Some "in between" options: no *new* contracts, not most
preferred choice, say one thing but do another, … .
For many "politically active" businesses the trick will be to not enrage
luke warm Trump supporters. Hard core Trump supporters will be enraged
anyway.
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you
Mark, Devon
Sure. I think the very name 'Trump' is quickly becoming a toxic word, and many businesses will realise this soon, and take active steps to disassociate themselves form the word 'Trump'.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-14 10:10:57 UTC
Toxic Trump.....only idiots would use his golf course now.
A. Filip
2021-01-14 10:35:22 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Toxic Trump.....only idiots would use his golf course now.
Who long do you expect your "now" last? [Four Biden (D) years or more]
For some (mostly niche) businesses standing behind Trump may make
perfect business sense. Even a few brave risk takers at bottom 1st
league are likely IMHO.

" *Everyone* is against Trump" would mean end of democracy and end of
freedom of speech. The best you should hope for is "big majority" against
Trump. Even this is not very likely *after Biden inauguration* IMHO.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-14 10:47:32 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Toxic Trump.....only idiots would use his golf course now.
Who long do you expect your "now" last? [Four Biden (D) years or more] >>
Well, who can tell? But the consequences for those businesses that remain with the Trump Organisation could be severe and long term. Now is the time to act. Trump will be known as an evil buffooon for the rest of his life.
For some (mostly niche) businesses standing behind Trump may make
perfect business sense. Even a few brave risk takers at bottom 1st
league are likely IMHO. >>
Oh I don't think so....only foolish businesses will want to stick with Trump.
" *Everyone* is against Trump" would mean end of democracy and end of
freedom of speech. The best you should hope for is "big majority" against
Trump. Even this is not very likely *after Biden inauguration* IMHO. >>
Trump is loyal to no one but himself. He's abused power and pardoned criminals left right and centre in his final weeks.
JNugent
2021-01-14 15:49:21 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Mark, Devon
Toxic Trump.....only idiots would use his golf course now.
Who long do you expect your "now" last? [Four Biden (D) years or more] >>
Well, who can tell? But the consequences for those businesses that remain with the Trump Organisation could be severe and long term. Now is the time to act. Trump will be known as an evil buffooon for the rest of his life.
For some (mostly niche) businesses standing behind Trump may make
perfect business sense. Even a few brave risk takers at bottom 1st
league are likely IMHO. >>
Oh I don't think so....only foolish businesses will want to stick with Trump.
Did you get your MBA at Harvard, Princeton or LSE?
Incubus
2021-01-14 16:48:28 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Mark, Devon
Toxic Trump.....only idiots would use his golf course now.
Who long do you expect your "now" last? [Four Biden (D) years or more] >>
Well, who can tell? But the consequences for those businesses that remain with the Trump Organisation could be severe and long term. Now is the time to act. Trump will be known as an evil buffooon for the rest of his life.
For some (mostly niche) businesses standing behind Trump may make
perfect business sense. Even a few brave risk takers at bottom 1st
league are likely IMHO. >>
Oh I don't think so....only foolish businesses will want to stick with Trump.
Did you get your MBA at Harvard, Princeton or LSE?
MBAs are taught to people as young as five years old in impromptu caravan sites
set up in local recreation grounds and Tesco car parks. The Master Bullshit
Artist will get stuck right into you if you're not careful.
abelard
indeed...and devon attended his classroom atop a norman church
Mark, Devon
2021-01-15 04:15:32 UTC
indeed...and devon attended his classroom atop a norman church>>
You know full well I was unable to get regular schooling, due to moving around a lot as a child. I wasn't one of the 'fortunate ones' like Muggsy, due to no 'fault' of my own. You're obviously 'smarting' from DonZo being a loser.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-18 18:43:50 UTC
indeed...and devon attended his classroom atop a norman church
Anything to say about Trump's views on 'democracy' and the election? Lying and deception? (seeing as democracy is something you're very keen to see happen)
Mark, Devon
2021-01-19 02:42:09 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by abelard
indeed...and devon attended his classroom atop a norman church
Anything to say about Trump's views on 'democracy' and the election? Lying and deception? (seeing as democracy is something you're very keen to see happen)
Nah, didn't think so. Lying Trump...his lying and deceiptful practices, his letting criminals go free, his non-acceptance of democracy, his incitement to riots.....these are suddenly of no concern to you.

Businesses will soon start to boycott anything with the toxicity of the Trump name.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-19 08:46:54 UTC
Businesses will soon start to boycott anything with the toxicity of the Trump name.>>
Trump the evil loser...impeachment Trump.....what business would want to be associated with that?
Vidcapper
2021-01-20 06:57:34 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by abelard
indeed...and devon attended his classroom atop a norman church
Anything to say about Trump's views on 'democracy' and the election? Lying and deception? (seeing as democracy is something you're very keen to see happen)
Nah, didn't think so. Lying Trump...his lying and deceiptful practices, his letting criminals go free, his non-acceptance of democracy, his incitement to riots.....these are suddenly of no concern to you.
Businesses will soon start to boycott anything with the toxicity of the Trump name.
Oh really? Have you heard of the phrase 'get woke, go broke'?

Sensible businesses will not risk alienating 75 million+ Trump voters!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Mark, Devon
2021-01-20 07:30:38 UTC
Sensible businesses will not risk alienating 75 million+ Trump voters!>>
I don't know, some forward-thinking businesses will realise that the very name 'Trump' is toxic. I see he's now pardoned fraudster Steve Bannon.
Vidcapper
2021-01-21 06:21:55 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Sensible businesses will not risk alienating 75 million+ Trump voters!>>
I don't know, some forward-thinking businesses will realise that the
very name 'Trump' is toxic. I see he's now pardoned fraudster Steve
Bannon.
The sensible, non-leftist ones, will only be too glad to take custom
from *anyone*, and hopefully drive the woke ones into bankruptcy!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Mark, Devon
2021-01-21 17:40:53 UTC
But this isn't a question of left/right.....it's a question of morality, and to any morally-conscious business, the thought of being associated with riot-inciting Trump (that directly led to several deaths) is horrendous.
Vidcapper
2021-01-22 06:54:44 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Vidcapper
The sensible, non-leftist ones, will only be too glad to take
custom from *anyone*, and hopefully drive the woke ones into
bankruptcy!>>
But this isn't a question of left/right.....it's a question of
morality, and to any morally-conscious business, the thought of being
associated with riot-inciting Trump (that directly led to several
deaths) is horrendous.
1, He did *not* incite any riots.

2. Are you effing kidding me?! The leftists have being rioting non-stop
for many months, but have you condemned the Democrat legislations in the
cities concerned for doing nothing to stop them? If not, then just STFU,
otherwise you are just a bloody hypocrite...
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Mark Devon
Impeachment Trump......riot-inciting Trump.....should end up in prison......all businesses will want absolutely NOTHING to do with this despicable loser.
Vidcapper
2021-01-23 07:02:11 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
Impeachment Trump......riot-inciting Trump.....should end up in
prison......all businesses will want absolutely NOTHING to do with
this despicable loser.
Never mind Covid, we need a vaccine for Trump Derangement Syndrome! :p

You are wrong anyway - don't forget 75 million voted for Trump and they
will be more than happy to support right-leaning businesses.

Also, since conservatives tend to have more disposable income, you'd be
crazy to stifle your businesses by alienating that demographic!

In other words, Get Woke, Go Broke! :)
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
A. Filip
2021-01-22 09:53:53 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Vidcapper
The sensible, non-leftist ones, will only be too glad to take
custom from *anyone*, and hopefully drive the woke ones into
bankruptcy!>>
But this isn't a question of left/right.....it's a question of
morality, and to any morally-conscious business, the thought of being
associated with riot-inciting Trump (that directly led to several
deaths) is horrendous.
1, He did *not* incite any riots.
2. Are you effing kidding me?! The leftists have being rioting
non-stop for many months, but have you condemned the Democrat
legislations in the cities concerned for doing nothing to stop them?
If not, then just STFU, otherwise you are just a bloody hypocrite...
IMHO *Overzealous* denials are stupid (before impeachment *trial* ).
1. IMHO Trump did not *intentionally* incited capitol coffee party.
2. "After the fact wisdom" can find somethings that may be interpreted
as incitement (intentional *or unintentional* ).

IMHO Overzealous denials in politics make (some) sense if there is
+significant chance to kill the issue in a week. Big changes in excuses
look bad. Big holes in credibility sink political ships.
abelard
2021-01-22 17:32:42 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Vidcapper
The sensible, non-leftist ones, will only be too glad to take
custom from *anyone*, and hopefully drive the woke ones into
bankruptcy!>>
But this isn't a question of left/right.....it's a question of
morality, and to any morally-conscious business, the thought of being
associated with riot-inciting Trump (that directly led to several
deaths) is horrendous.
1, He did *not* incite any riots.
2. Are you effing kidding me?! The leftists have being rioting non-stop
for many months, but have you condemned the Democrat legislations in the
cities concerned for doing nothing to stop them? If not, then just STFU,
otherwise you are just a bloody hypocrite...
you may as well ask him to fly by waving his arms

never demand more than a poor fellow can manage...it's unfair!
Mark, Devon
2021-01-23 03:43:53 UTC
never demand more than a poor fellow can manage...it's unfair!>>
Of course, if the Republicans don't convict Trump, then the electorate will never forgive them.
Vidcapper
2021-01-23 07:05:30 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
never demand more than a poor fellow can manage...it's unfair!>>
Of course, if the Republicans don't convict Trump, then the electorate will never forgive them.
I'm just sorry that I'm not an American so I could have voted for Trump
- mind you, that didn't stop many dead people voting for Biden, so... :)
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
A. Filip
2021-01-23 08:06:04 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Mark, Devon
never demand more than a poor fellow can manage...it's unfair!>>
Of course, if the Republicans don't convict Trump, then the
electorate will never forgive them.
I'm just sorry that I'm not an American so I could have voted for
Trump - mind you, that didn't stop many dead people voting for Biden,
so... :)
There is afterlife for right to vote believers! ;-)
Mark, Devon
2021-01-15 04:21:40 UTC
Did you get your MBA at Harvard, Princeton or LSE?>>
If I'd have had a chance I'd have gone LSE, and probably passed with flying colours. You?
abelard
2021-01-15 12:15:19 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:21:40 -0800 (PST), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
Did you get your MBA at Harvard, Princeton or LSE?>>
If I'd have had a chance I'd have gone LSE, and probably passed with flying colours. You?
you could pass right now...you already have the dogmas
off pat
Mark, Devon
Do you think BonZo is dogma-driven or self-interest-driven? And Trump?
abelard
2021-01-15 16:59:15 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Did you get your MBA at Harvard, Princeton or LSE?>>
If I'd have had a chance I'd have gone LSE, and probably passed with flying colours. You?
you could pass right now...you already have the dogmas
off pat
Do you think BonZo is dogma-driven or self-interest-driven? And Trump?
no

of course you could try working out some examples but
you won't need reasoning, if all you want is an lse degree
you will need crude premises as in pure maths
Mark, Devon
2021-01-16 01:52:05 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Do you think BonZo is dogma-driven or self-interest-driven? And Trump?
no >>
Well, I think impeachment Trump is driven by only one thing....self-promotion. Businesses are already taking steps to distance themselves from the Trump Organisation, and for good reason. Only foolish business leaders will want to be associated with Toxic Trump.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-16 23:05:01 UTC
With Deutsche Bank having already distanced themselves from Toxic Trump, it's only a matter of time before others do so as well.
abelard
2021-01-16 23:27:14 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 15:05:01 -0800 (PST), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
With Deutsche Bank having already distanced themselves from Toxic Trump, it's only a matter of time before others do so as well.
the proper name for a great deal of 'distancing'
is 'cowardice'

so why would you care
Mark, Devon
2021-01-18 11:18:46 UTC
so why would you care>>
What do you reckon regarding your leader Trump issuing a load of pardons to criminals in his final days? Do you reckon this is a despicable abuse of position, or do you reckon it's decent bahaviour from your hero?
JNugent
2021-01-18 16:46:13 UTC
Is that a "None of them"?
Mark, Devon
2021-01-15 04:23:45 UTC
Many Americans are so appalled at Trump that consumers also will boycott any businesses that continue to deal with the Trump Organisation. Trump is a toxic word.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-15 10:33:10 UTC
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/01/12/trumps-biggest-lender-deutsche-bank-joins-boycott-against-him-after-capitol-riots/?sh=8ba85ba86f51
Pamela
2021-01-17 21:31:43 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Mark, Devon
I think any business that continues to be involved with the Trump
Organisation run the serious risk of its customers anger. All
responsible businesses will withdraw from the Trump Organisation
as soon as possible.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/01/12/trumps-
biggest-lender-deutsche-bank-joins-boycott-against-him-after-
capitol-riots/?sh=8ba85ba86f51
Deutsche Bank, infamous for its money laundering, know a lot of
Trump's dirty business secrets. If those two have had a tiff then
who know what beans will get spilt.

Could be very interesting.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-19 10:09:10 UTC
On Trump's last day in office, he's expected to issue around 100 presidential pardons. Pardoning criminals. MelBoy, Abbie, Nugent....anything to say? No? Thought not. LOL.
JNugent
2021-01-19 11:44:40 UTC
When are you going to stop talking to yourself?
Mark, Devon
2021-01-19 17:07:12 UTC
Matt Hancock self-isolating after Covid app alert...they prolly think this is proof that our system was world-beating after all.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-20 03:02:08 UTC
Apparently Trump has been starting to talk to himself a lot recently. Frustrated that no one is answering his calls...even BonZo is, according to his secretary, is "not available right now"......well, he hasn't been available for the last few weeks. Trump has, they say, become paranoid, imagining everyone is sniggering and smirking behind his back.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-21 02:50:22 UTC
BonZo, the hypocritical twit.....over much of the last year he's been threatening to disobey international law, just like Trump. Now, all of a sudden, BonZo is pretending to be a friend of Biden. BonZo is just a mini-Trump, in many ways...doesn't do detail, over-privileged, and pretty thick.