13 year-olds!! rUMP LOVES them!!
Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean Hannity
2019-10-09 00:38:18 UTC
Trumpites don't think it's perverse to rape children like Trump did because
they ALL like to rape children. In fact, being a pedophile fast tracks
you to membership in Trump's MAGA club.

[Trump has been buying the silence and intimidating women he's sexually
assaulted for decades, his followers are no better than he]

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was
a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that
night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in
June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the
suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual
acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

"Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I
ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical
abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed,"
Jane Doe wrote in the lawsuit, filed in New York.

During a court deposition, Ivana Trump—Donald's first wife and mother to
Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka—accused the president of raping her in 1989.
The private account was described in former Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt
III’s 1993 book, Lost Tycoon. It details the alleged "violent assault," in
which Trump pulled out fistfuls of his ex-wife’s hair after receiving a
painful operation on his scalp.

"He jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen
months," Hurt wrote. "Ivana is terrified.… According to versions she
repeats to some of her closest confidants, 'he raped me.'"

Ivana walked back her allegations against Trump after his lawyers insisted
she write the following statement at the beginning of her book, according
to The New York Times: "During a deposition given by me in connection with
my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me. I referred to
this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal
or criminal sense."

A former Trump business associate, Jill Harth, claimed in a 1997 lawsuit
the New York real estate mogul “attempted rape” and groped her without her
consent on various occasions. In the suit, Harth described a violent
encounter at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, in which Trump allegedly threw her
against the wall of one of his children’s bedrooms before lifting up her
dress.

"It was a shocking thing to have him do this, because he knew I was with
George [her partner], he knew they were in the next room," she recalled in
an October 2016 interview with The Guardian. "How could he be doing this
when I'm there for business?"

In the pre-election interview, Harth maintained her allegations against
Trump despite having withdrawn her lawsuit against him after he settled a
separate suit her partner filed over a business dispute.

Trump has denied all three of these accusations. He said that Harth’s
claims were "meritless" and that accusations of him raping a minor were
"categorically false" and "politically motivated." Michael Cohen, his
former lawyer and top aide, defended him against Ivana Trump’s claims,
saying, "By the very definition, you can't rape your spouse."

The president has also been accused of sexual harassment or assault by at
least 16 women.

Donald Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice in the #MeToo Era:
'We Were Forgotten'

The recent accusations of sexual misconduct against a long list of powerful
men in Hollywood and other industries have been widely believed — and led
to resignations, loss of careers and other fallout.

Meanwhile, some of the women who accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment
or assault during the presidential campaign wonder when the president might
finally pay a price for what he allegedly did to them.

“Things just seem to fall off of Trump, I’m extremely disappointed,” says
Jessica Leeds, 75, who alleges Trump tried to kiss her, fondle her breasts
and put his hand up her skirt while on a flight to New York in the early
1980s.

Their stories — like the harrowing one PEOPLE writer Natasha Stoynoff
shared of Trump allegedly attacking her in 2005 by pushing her up against a
wall at Mar-a- Lago and shoving his tongue down her throat — are backed up
in most cases by co-workers, friends or family members.

And then there is Trump’s own words. In early October of last year came the
infamous video showing Trump boasting to Billy Bush in 2005 of sexually
assaulting women, that because he’s a star he can “grab them by the pussy.”
Days later, Trump denied he ever did those things during the second
presidential debate and dismissed the comments as “locker room talk.”

In the weeks that followed, many women alleged on the record that Trump had
touched, grabbed or kissed them without their permission. Over the course
of his campaign, more than 10 would come forward.

“I feel this issue has been ‘on hold’ all year, but not forgotten,” says
Stoynoff in an email. “It’s been simmering on the stove with the lid on,
like a pressure cooker. But now the heat’s on and it’s going to boil and
the lid is going to blast off.”

That blast off may come with help from a defamation lawsuit filed by Summer
Zervos, a former Apprentice contestant who has alleged Trump began kissing
her very aggressively and put his hand on her breast without her consent in
2007.

Zervos filed the suit after Trump repeatedly called his accusers liars.
Through her attorney, Gloria Allred, she declined to be interviewed for
this story.

Norm Eisen, former chief White House ethics lawyer for President Barack
Obama, says the lawsuit is “critically important” because “the president’s
alleged offenses against women, of sexual harassment, sexual assault, are
very serious, much more serious than many of those that have resulted in
people losing their jobs.

Gloria Allred (left) and Summer Zervos
Gloria Allred (left) and Summer ZervosRingo H.W. Chiu/AP

“That should get a full and fair examination,” Eisen says, “and at the
moment that lawsuit is the best vehicle we have to do that.”

Trump, meanwhile, has called the ongoing legal case against him “totally
fake news. It’s just fake. It’s fake. It’s made-up stuff, and it’s
disgraceful.”

In a statement to PEOPLE, his attorney Marc Kasowitz says the lawsuit is
“based on allegations of events that never occurred.”

Trump himself has also denied all allegations against him, tweeting last
year that the accusations are “100% fabricated and made-up charges.” He
also called the charges “false allegations and outright lies” while on the
campaign trail last fall.

Stoynoff says Trump should apologize and issue a statement saying “that we
are not liars.”

“For Trump and his press secretary to continue to push the false agenda
that the women are liars and continue to so cavalierly defame private
citizens is outrageous and improper.”

Florida resident Melinda McGillivray, 38, tells PEOPLE that Trump gave her
rear end “a grab” while she was helping a photographer friend at an event
at Mar-a-Lago in 2003.

During this last year, she says, “I feel like we were forgotten about and
there was no justice, but I do feel he will have his day in court.”

She is also “appalled” that a growing numbers of Republicans seem to
believe the women accusing Roy Moore but don’t appear to believe Trump’s
accusers — or are simply ignoring their claims.

“It’s disturbing,” McGillivray says in a text, “that many of Trump’s
diehard supporters are so stubborn that they can’t seem to come to terms
with the reality that their president is just as guilty as Roy Moore.”
Dhu on Gate
2019-10-09 15:55:31 UTC
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 00:38:18 +0000, Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean
Post by Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean Hannity
a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that
night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed
Grassy Knoll time... Are we sure Jepsie is dead?

Dhu