Gay rights catches up with the Boy Scouts
2019-08-08 15:20:43 UTC
2015: Boy Scouts lifts its ban on gay adult leaders.

"We must deal with the world as it is, not as we might wish it to be."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/27/boy-scouts-gay-leaders/30752987/

Fast forward to 2019:

"Boy Scouts of America have a 'pedophile epidemic' and are hiding hundreds in
its ranks"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-america-have-pedophile-epidemic-are-hiding-hundreds-its-n1039661

Obviously the rights of gay, adult men trump those of children.
Dan S. MacAbre
Children are at the bottom of the list of what trumps what.
Keema's Nan
2019-08-08 18:59:00 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Incubus
2015: Boy Scouts lifts its ban on gay adult leaders.
"We must deal with the world as it is, not as we might wish it to be."
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/27/boy-scouts-gay-leaders/3075298
7/
"Boy Scouts of America have a 'pedophile epidemic' and are hiding hundreds in
its ranks"
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-america-have-pedophile-epide
mic-are-hiding-hundreds-its-n1039661
Obviously the rights of gay, adult men trump those of children.
Children are at the bottom of the list of what trumps what.
Or, do you mean children’s bottoms are high on the list of what paedophiles
want?
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-08-08 20:22:01 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Incubus
2015: Boy Scouts lifts its ban on gay adult leaders.
"We must deal with the world as it is, not as we might wish it to be."
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/27/boy-scouts-gay-leaders/3075298
7/
"Boy Scouts of America have a 'pedophile epidemic' and are hiding hundreds in
its ranks"
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-america-have-pedophile-epide
mic-are-hiding-hundreds-its-n1039661
Obviously the rights of gay, adult men trump those of children.
Children are at the bottom of the list of what trumps what.
Or, do you mean children’s bottoms are high on the list of what paedophiles
want?
Top of the list, I'd suggest. Followed by widespread acceptance and
changes in the law. No doubt the BBC will help to further the cause.