Part list of JUDGES etc to be ARRESTED and BEATEN to an inch of their
Dr Shanta Nupanigrahi
2021-07-21 19:30:56 UTC
I changed my account name here and on twitter to defeat the government attempt
to block and censor me in their letter http://alturl.com/vkxr5

Further on from my Most Solemn Oath at http://alturl.com/k2b3e I have
instructed POLICE to arrest all these behnchods and spouses and beat them
within an inch of their wives, but only as allowed by Operation of Law, until
they confess to the enormous conspiracy against me, and contribute personally
to my compensation due (£ 200 million today, but mounting, and Interest).

As already published by me in https://archive.org/details/@shantanu858 --

JUDGES AND OTHER SENIOR JUDICIAL STAFF
District Judge Parnell, Medway County Court
Judge Marc Didge
Mr Justice Eady (if he is Eadey)
Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice
Deputy District Judge Mark Harvey
Master Eastman, High Court Queens Bench
District Judge Millward, Maidstone Combined Court
Deputy District Judge P.Hukwit Morling
Judge Nicholas Parfitt QC
Judge Brian Doyle, President of the Employment Tribunals
Judge Fawcett, absconding
Lord Irvine of Lairg, dec'd, former Lord Chancellor
Mr Justice Marc Didge
His Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC
District Judge Wilkinson, Medway Court
Judge Hildebrand
Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, fired Attorney General
Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Attorney General
Judge Murdoch QC, Medway County Court
Judge Malcolm Dodds of High Wycombe abscondee from Kent
Deputy District Judge Smith of the Central London County Court ("CLCC")
Deputy District Judge Wilson of the County Court Money Claims Centre, Salford
District Judge Green of Medway Court
Deputy High Court Judge Kennedy QC, Lewes Appeal Centre
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat
Judge Cryan, Royal Courts of Justice
Judge Letham, City of London County Court
Judge Kurrein at the High Court of Chancery
District Judge Diamond, Southampton County Court
Judge Backhouse, CLCC
District Judge Lightman, CLCC
Judge Druce of the Employment Court
"Bury" aka "caldicott", High Court Judge who operates pseudonymously
Master Davison, High Court Queens Bench
Mr Justice Gibbs, Duty Judge, Interim Applications Court, RCJ
Judge Amanda Tipples
District Judge Caddick, Medway County Court
and other judicial criminals yet to be identified. If deceased, then their
heirs or estates are liable

OTHER COURT STAFF TO BE PROSECUTED AND OR SUED
Christine Worsley of HMCTS Customer Investigations Team Directorate
John Hebden, Registry Staff Manager, Civil Appeals Office, Royal Courts of
Justice
Debbie X, Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench Div'n, Royal Courts of
Justice
Nic Gibson, Civil & Enforcement Section, Medway Court
Parakh Hirani of Room E307/ E308 at Royal Courts of Justice
S. Wilton of HM Courts & Tribunals Service Customer Investigations Team
Karen Warner, Customer Investigations Officer at HMCTS
Malcolm Dodds, Clerk to the Justices, Maidstone County Court
Nitin Dodhia, Admin Court, Royal Courts of Justice
Lauren Wood, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Customer Service Team
Selma Mafouz aka Sarah Mahfouz, HM Courts & Tribunals Service
Anne Billinge, Listing Office Manager, Civil Appeals Office at Royal Courts of
Justice
Dave Moore, Admin Supervisor at County Court Money Claims Centre
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Room E403, High Courts of Justice
Sarah Mason, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court
Julia Fulcher, HMG Criminal Law & Legal Policy Unit
P Brady, Maidstone Crown Court
David Jenkins at Queen's Bench Enquiries, Royal Courts of Justice
Nckentmc, an annonymous agent of Kent HM Courts & Tribunals Service
M A. Bishop, County Court Money Claims Centre Peon
OIC of Fees Office, Royal Courts of Justice
Clerk to Kent Justices (all occupants of post 2003-2019)
Carol Wilson, Civil Appeals Office, Royal Courts of Justice
Ms Leslie Cousins, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Admin Court Office
Stuart Morley, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Clerk
J.Rodgers, County Court Money Claims Centre Trainee Peon
W. Lash of Medway County Court
Jimmy (Jackie?) Chan, County Court Money Claims Centre Admin Officer
Graham Cotton, Medway County Court Clerk
Eleanor Watts of Civil Appeals Registry (Room E307), Royal Courts of Justice
Joanna Hamer, Issue Section, Medway County Court
Nicola Hazeldene, Digital Support Officer of Medway County Court
Room E308 Royal Courts of Justice (all occupants 2013-)
Sabrina Adeyemo, stooge of the Secretary of Employment Tribunals
Kelly-Anne Johnson, Case Manager, Supreme Court & Judicial Committee of Privy
Council
Mohammed Baksh DSO DFC, CLCC
Anna Harrison of HM Courts & Tribunals Service Customer Service Team
Andrew Deas, Admin Officer, Civil Appeals Office, Royal Courts of Justice
Marcus (Mark) Harrington, Employment Advisory Tribunal
Rupkiran Bhamra, Royal Courts of Justice Fees Office
Alejandra Bernal, Case Progression Officer at Royal Courts of Justice
Jennie Wren, Maidsone County Court Officer
Jayne Stevens, Medway County Court Petty Clerk
Patricia Moore, Medway Court Officer
Tenzila Araein, Case Progression Officer, Queen's Bench, Royal Courts of
Justice
P Montserrat, Judge in Chambers Dept, Royal Courts of Justice
O. Feyesitan of the Admin Court
Ross Kitley (nee Clarke), Listing Manager, Civil Appeals Office at Royal
Courts of Justice
Anna Klodnicka, TS Croydon HM Courts & Tribunals Service
E. Coulon, Registrar of General Court of the European Union
P Rees, Delivery Manager, County Court Money Claims Centre
Richard Hindle, Admin Officer, County Court Money Claims Centre
Louise di Mambro, Registrar of the Supreme Court
J Morris, Maidstone Crown Court Concealment Officer
Mrs S Miller, Maidsone County Court Officer
Kerry Vant, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court Administration Centre
Miss T Holland, Civil & Family Support, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Southside
Suzanne Gadd, Head of Kent Legal Services
Momotaj Begum of the Case Progression Team at the Admin Court Office, Royal
Courts of Justice
Stephen Joyce, County Court Money Claims Centre Admin Peon
Zionah Jaldo, Employment Tribunals Stooge
R Newton, Tribunal Officer (Employment)
Jack X, Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench Division, Royal Courts of
Justice
Lisa Bridger, Medway County Court
Room C314 Royal Courts of Justice (all occupants 2018-)
Michelle O'Brien, Team Leader Maidstone Crown Court
J. Sherwood, Duty Judge's assistant
Atif Mahmoud, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Stooge
Kynvin, Maidstone County Court Officer
Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin, The Employment Tribunal Office
Kevin Eaves of Employment Tribunals
June Goodwin, HM Courts & Tribunals Service
Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal
Neville Collins, Senior Administrator, HM Courts & Tribunals Service,
Linda Worsley, a witch from the wicked HM Courts & Tribunals Service
Jane Mcneil, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Kent
Taz X, Queens Bench Staffer, Royal Courts of Justice
Alan Higgins, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Junior Clerk
D.Bailey, County Court Money Claims Centre Under-Peon
Mrs T Fagg, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of Indictment
S R Savage, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of Indictment
Andrew Twist, Office Manager at County Court Money Claims Centre
Felix Horwath, Fees Office, Royal Courts of Justice
Jo-Ann Monaghan, Operations Manager at Kent Civil & Family Courts
Room E503 Royal Courts of Justice (all occupants 2013-)
Sue Brady, Maidstone Crown Court
Fareeha Ayyaz, Royal Courts of Justice Stooge
X Patel, London South Employment Tribunal Croydon
Sanna Mirza, CLCC
S Farid, Royal Courts of Justice Stooge
Gill Humphrey, HM Courts & Tribunals Service Fraud Dep't
R. Hills, Admin Officer, County Court Money Claims Centre
Court Manager, Medway Civil & Family Court (2013-16, all occupants of post)
Sonia Farrow, Team Leader, North Kent Magistrates Court
A Shabbir, County Court Money Claims Centre Admin Officer
Mo Chowdhury, Registry Mgr, Civil Appeals Office (Room E308), Royal Courts of
Justice, Strand
Room E307 Royal Courts of Justice (all occupants 2013-)
Jaspreet Bhatti, Mental Health Tribunal Applications Clerk
Sahin Chowdhury, HM Courts & Tribunals Service pimple at Royal Courts of
Justice
Geddes-Paul Grant, Back Office Section, Central London Court
James O'Neill, Snr Admin Officer of County Court Money Claims Centre
Leslie Cousins, CPO Queen's Bench, Royal Courts of Justice
Carol Sanders, President of Employment Tribunals
Ali Memon, Court of Appeal Civil Division
Philip Fitchett, Medway SJU (Courts Section)
relative of the West Yorkshire criminal
Robert Hills, County Court Money Claims Centre Admin Peon
etc.

WHOLE COURTS AND TRIBUNALS WHO MUST BE PROSECUTED AND DISBANDED
CLCC down even to the peons
Ministry of Justice or rather Injustice & Paedophilia
Mental Health Tribunal
European Court of Human Rights
Administrative Court at Royal Courts of Justice, all corrupt judges & staff
(almost everyone)
North & Central Kent Magistrates Court (all judicial & admin staff in 2014-5)
Hull County Court
Maidstone Crown Court
Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit, Justice Dep't (all 2014 staff)
East Kent Magistrates Court in Folkestone
Lord Chancellor's Office, Gillingham, all staff 1997-2002
Supreme Court of India
Court of Appeal
Lahore High Court, Pakistan
Members of the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) serving in July 2016,
Leicester
Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration (TSMH)
Northampton County Court
Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench
Supreme Court of the UK (entire bench serving at July 2016)
Interim Applications Court, Royal Courts of Justice
Medway County Court
County Court Money Claims Centre (all Salford staff)
Employment Tribunal (Ashford)
Queen's Bench
International Criminal Court (ICC) (all Judges & senior management)
Central London Criminal Court (The Old Bailey)
Central London Civil Justice Centre
etc.

Max Hill the DPP and all Chief Constables etc are on another list, with
solicitors baristas and Chamber Pots like Landmark. All Crown Immunities
against prosecution are invalid due to European Human Rights law.

At http://alturl.com/k2b3e I fully explain my Declaration of Total War on the
Evil Green-Witch Widow Queen in Cuckingham Palace, her Police, Directorate of
Public Prosecutions, Prime Ministers David Cameron, Theresa May and Boris
Johnson, the Attorneys General, the Supreme Court and her daughters, HMCTS,
IOPC, the British Security Services (operating as COBRA, Amicus Curiae VOPA,
MI5 etc), the NHS, The Five Ombudsmen Families, ACAS, USDAW, the Bar Standards
Board, the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Law Society, the female terrorist
gang of forgers calling itself "HO19" of anonymous emailers, operating under a
multitude of identities within the Government Legal department and other
oppressive organs of the Pigshit State chronicled at http://alturl.com/57bt4

I repeat my threat- fuck off Saale Bhosadiwale Madarchod Suar Ke Bacche
Kahinke Pig-shit Vermine-Worm Phirangi Chutiye Behnchod Wanking Fascist Dirt-
bag Criminal Bastard Dogs, I will stuff my danda into your diseased gaands for
as long as I keep you alive, you arseholes. Are you not satiated with all the
pissing and shitting I have done over your Nazi Number-Two-filled gobar brains
enough for 23 years you no-longer nameless or faceless humanimals swimming in
the sewer that I have drowned you in? Answer me now, you creeps. I am your
piss-artist tormentor, that is what you get you fucking plundering colonisers
of India for 400 years I told you it is my turn on behalf of the millions who
suffered under your predecessor slave-masters in the 'jewel in the crown'. You
will never get rid of me until I obtain my escalated demand for £ 200 million
from the defendants (including you). You think I care for my ego, kaminay
cuntsacs, when I am a Mahatman Krishnavatar practising tamasic Shantanu-
Dharma? I take the fullest Revenge so am here to knock the living stuffing out
of Gaandus like you. You show how civilised you are: you are no more than an
insect to me. You think I care for my websites or your writs, indigent Jaanwar
Chhakka-lok? They served their purpose to crush underheel the likes of you.
Apologise humbly on your knees, ladies with your mouths wide open for my
public convenience, or you will get more. I take on all-comers in this
universe and all universes. For I am fearless, you Shit-bag Morons. You get it
now? Is that clearly understood? IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Wigmore
Gillingham
Kent
ME8 0SL
For Press matters t: 01634379604 m: 07854984538 e: ***@beis.gov.uk
For Legal matters and service Raymond Coker Consulting Ltd, 17 Mavelstone
Close, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2PJ, United Kingdom t: 02084600627 m: 07800769569 e:
***@gmail.com
Byker
2021-07-21 20:45:34 UTC
Go jump in the Ganges: https://tinyurl.com/pmu9t49d