I think these shitbag polyshituns know exactly the difference between what the dwp/universal-credit says it does and what it does!
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2019-12-01 02:18:27 UTC
I think these shitbag polyshituns know exactly the difference between
what the dwp/universal-credit says it does and what it does!

the advertising standards authority banned their universal-credit adverts
for fuck sake!

bet that never made the poo-lie-tickle debate last night, where it might
at a very outside chance had it not been for "terrorrrrrrrrrrrrrist
attack, turn your engine off get out of you car and run!!!!!!!!" event eh!
CheeseySock
2019-12-01 02:43:28 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
I think these shitbag polyshituns know exactly the difference between
what the dwp/universal-credit says it does and what it does!
the advertising standards authority banned their universal-credit
adverts for fuck sake!
bet that never made the poo-lie-tickle debate last night, where it might
at a very outside chance had it not been for "terrorrrrrrrrrrrrrist
attack, turn your engine off get out of you car and run!!!!!!!!" event eh!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH he's got a micro nuke buttplug! PANIC!!!!!!