Derbyshire Police
Add Reply
Mark Devon
2021-01-09 08:48:13 UTC
Derbyshire Police...well done again! That's it, go off to beauty spots for a nice day out with your cars and drones and target walkers, rather than get stuck into the druggy estates of Nottingham. Twits, pathetic police.
Mark Devon
2021-01-09 10:44:59 UTC
Exactly. And well done Priti and BonZo as well....you're their bosses.
Mark Devon
2021-01-09 10:53:59 UTC
Exactly. And well done Priti and BonZo as well....you're their bosses.>>
Precisely. It seems to me that much of the last year and already on several issues this year, FOUR consecutive Tory governments have shown us what we, the fifth richest country in the world, CANNOT actually do properly.
Pamela
Socking?
Mark, Devon
It's interestingly coincidental that the police apologised to the walkers when the news of BonZo's seven mile bike ride broke.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-12 10:13:01 UTC
All this talk about what's local, what's exercise, what's a picnic etc......lots of distractions there, TOTALLY UNNECESSARY DISTRACTIONS...the point is the police (and others) should be encouraging distancing, washing hands, wearings masks. No daft family/friends gatherings above the limits. That's it.
Pamela
I do agree. I was wondering why you were replying to yourself.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-13 00:03:24 UTC
I do agree. I was wondering why you were replying to yourself.>>
I thought I was alone.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-13 08:33:29 UTC
I do agree.>>
So, now we have a change in language from daft Priti...."our selfless police officers" etc....what a load of tosh. Police officers are no more selfless than anyone else. Load of government nonsense, yet again. Priti trying to show how she's a people-person when, in reality, dithering BonZo should have ditched her ages ago.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-12 02:59:52 UTC
Exactly. Excellent point.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-12 06:50:22 UTC
So, the cops have now 'apologised' .......they should do more than just apologise to the walkers. FFS....what a load of idiots. These coppers are doing NOTHING to gain respect from the public by these ridiculous actions. Now, once and for all, Derbyshire Police (and others).....policing is NOT about poncing around targetting socially-distancing walkers in the countryside and playing around with drones all day, thinking you're being smart or clever. Get inton the hard estates, where parties are going on, the druggie homes, the socially-dysfunctional families, like the Scummings'.
Mark, Devon
2021-01-12 08:32:44 UTC
Now, I don't have a problem with BonZo going for a seven mile cycle ride, none at all.....socially distancing and all that. But it's the absolute hypocrisy of the situation.....he goes for a seven mile cycle ride in LONDON, while the Derbyshire Police target two innocent walkers in the countryside and, initially, fine them. Pathetic Priti and BonZo.
True Blue
2021-01-13 09:56:28 UTC
Perhaps they left that job to....errr....Nottinghamshire Police?
Mark, Devon
2021-01-13 10:34:31 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by Mark Devon
Derbyshire Police...well done again! That's it, go off to beauty spots for a nice day out with your cars and drones and target walkers, rather than get stuck into the druggy estates of Nottingham.
Perhaps they left that job to....errr....Nottinghamshire Police?
I expect so. But the point is....police should be tackling the areas of maximum and most dangerous transmissability - and that's NOT in the countryside.....it's in confined spaces. That's where the police should be concentrating their efforts, rather than being pathetic and targeting innocent walkers in parks. This antagonises the public, and is wasting police time and resources.