Yank woman fucks off after death crash.
2019-10-05 16:32:02 UTC
https://www.itv.com/news/2019-10-05/wife-of-us-diplomat-leaves-uk-amid-police-
inquiry-into-fatal-motorbike-crash/

The wife of a US diplomat has left the UK after becoming a suspect in the
police investigation into a fatal road crash.

Harry Dunn, 19, of Charlton, Banbury, died after his motorbike collided with
a car near RAF Croughton in Northamptonshire on August 27.

Northamptonshire police confirmed that a 42-year-old American woman being
treated as a suspect in their investigations has left the country.

Superintendent Sarah Johnson said: "Northamptonshire Police followed all of
its usual procedures following the incident, including liaising closely with
the suspect, who engaged fully with us at the time and had previously
confirmed to us that she had no plans to leave the country in the near
future.
Keema's Nan
So much for the “special” relationship.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-05 17:49:17 UTC
[...]
I doubt she will be extradited to face our courts, unlike Assange whose crime
is far worse than death driving so our security services will just give him
away.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-06 16:56:55 UTC
[...]
Why are our usual ukpm government shills - Nugent, Wells, et al, not
commenting?

Are they not paid to comment on security services stories - or have they been
threatened to keep quiet?
JNugent
2019-10-06 17:04:37 UTC
[...]
A "security service story", you say?

How so?

But anyway, I expect that the lack of comment stems from the fact that
this is a bit of a dog bites man story.

It is a little bit unusual in that the diplomatic status is that of an
American. By contrast, you really to see the list of traffic offences
committed by (the notorious) diplomats stationed at the High Commission
of a certain Commonwealth country, but I expect we're not allowed to
comment on that. Just be careful when crossing a road in the vicinity of
Northumberland Avenue, eh? Even on a zebra crossing.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-07 09:39:18 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
Are you saying the security services have nothing to do with the diplomatic
services?
I am not saying (stating) anything. I am *asking* how a traffic accident
is a "security service story".
Everything is a security services story these days. They monitor all
electronic communications, and could hardly have failed to be notified when
the woman left the country. We are not even allowed to know this person’s
name in case some enthusiastic hack tracks her down.

I bet the security services know her name, and where she lives, and her
current whereabouts today.
JNugent
2019-10-07 10:19:29 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
Oh, OK.

Is the spot market price of aluminium foil a factor too?
Keema's Nan
2019-10-07 10:28:53 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by JNugent
[...]
That would depend on how much they need, for whatever uses they might have
for it.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-07 09:46:10 UTC
The reality is is that shel will almost certainly return since there is no
good reason even from her perspective as to why she should not return.
If she were to return the police could not arrest her. Diplomatic immunity
extends to the immediate families of all diplomats. This practice applies to
diplomats in all countries throughout the world and owes its origin to the
Convention of Vienna. No accredited diplomat (or his immediate family) are
susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws unless
their government waives their government waives that immunity,
As you have said DI has been used even to escape paring fines or traffic
tickets.
One might recall the murder of PC Yvonne Fletcher who was shot presumably by
a stray bullet
Nonsense.

On the morning of 17th April 1984 an unarmed policewoman by the name of
Yvonne Fletcher was gunned down in cold blood while on duty outside the
Libyan People's Bureau in St. James Square. British accusations that the
Libyan Government was responsible were wrong. Yvonne Fletcher was murdered in
a pre-meditated "black" Psyop (Psychological operation) designed to
manipulate British emotions on television. Two years later when America
launched a vicious bombing attack on Libya from British bases, only a handful
of voices were raised in protest. After all, the Libyans murdered an unarmed
English policewoman didn't they? No, they did not.

More than ten years after the event, to even suggest that the Libyans did not
murder Yvonne Fletcher evokes anger, because everyone knows the Libyans were
proved guilty when Yvonne died on television outside their Bureau. Who proved
that the Libyans murdered Yvonne Fletcher? The media, in a
politically-correct feeding frenzy where truth and British national security
fell casualty to the greater needs of the "international community". The
media had no proof to back its hysterical propaganda after her murder, and
appeared not to need any. Ironically perhaps, Yvonne Fletcher's deceptive
assassination was staged in 1984, the same year chosen by George Orwell as
the title for his famous book, in which the television media continually
distorted or reversed the truth to suit the whims of a global elite.

All covert operations involve deception to a greater or lesser degree and St
James was no exception. The police present that day were briefed that a group
of anti-Quadhafi demonstrators would be cordoned on the inner pavement of the
Square, enabling them to demonstrate peacefully against Libyan staff situated
in their bureau across the road at number five. As with all such briefings
the police were told to keep both factions apart, with the dividing line
being the road itself. Since there were only two groups opposing each other,
it was "obvious" that if a member of one of the two groups was injured, the
other group would be responsible. So when Yvonne Fletcher was shot in the
vicinity of the anti-Quadhafi demonstrators, the immediate assumption was
that she must have been shot from the Libyan Bureau. It seemed there was no
other option, but there was.

Two professional television cameras were filming at the time, one located
outside the Bureau at 5 St James and the other outside 8 St James. In
ballistics terms the footage from those two cameras provides most of the hard
scientific proof needed to prove the shots could not have been fired by the
Libyans, and confirms the firing platform was located in a building on the
northern side of the square, well to the west of the Libyan Bureau. Forensic
details from Yvonne Fletcher's post mortem provide the balance of irrefutable
scientific evidence.

Early that day crowd barriers were placed round the central garden pavements
of St James Square, and also to the west of the Libyan Bureau in front of
numbers 7 and 8. The anti-Quadhafi demonstrators were ushered behind the
barriers in the inner square at 10.15 am and a senior police officer then
personally positioned twenty police constables, including WPC Fletcher, in an
arc facing the inner square. Significantly, although there were more than 50
police personnel present in the Square, Yvonne Fletcher, the shortest
constable in the Metropolitan Police Force, was the only female officer
present.

As the constable with the lightest body weight facing multiple demonstrators
of considerable bulk, every rule in the book says the senior officer should
have positioned Yvonne well out on one of the flanks, but he did not do so.
Yvonne Fletcher was deliberately positioned on the apex of the curve in front
of the Libyan Bureau, in front of the television cameras, and directly in the
chosen line of fire from 8 St James Square.

Just four minutes later at 10.19 am a 3-shot burst of automatic fire rang
out. Yvonne Fletcher was hit by the first bullet in the upper right back.
Bullet entry angle was 60 degrees from the horizontal, with an exit wound
visible below the left rib cage. If the entry and exit wounds are lined up
with her known height, and her televised position when the shots were fired,
the line of fire backtracks precisely to the top floor of 8 St James Square.
No other building in St James Square is high enough or at the correct azimuth
to facilitate the sixty degree shot. At the coronial inquest into her death,
creative media deception "proved" that Yvonne Fletcher was killed by a shot
fired from the first floor of the Libyan Bureau on her left-hand side, at
only 15 degrees from the horizontal!

The continuous television video sound track records the crowd chanting,
followed by a bullet strike on a human body, followed in turn by the sounds
of three equally-spaced very fast shots. By far the most important point
proved by the sound is that the camera microphone located outside the Libyan
Bureau recorded the `whump' of the bullet striking Yvonne Fletcher before it
recorded the sound of the three shots being fired. What this means in layman
terms is that the bullet which killed her was supersonic, and was fired from
a position more distant from the camera's microphone than Yvonne Fletcher
herself. This analysis alone proves the shots could not have been fired from
the Libyan Bureau under any circumstances.

If the shots were fired from the Libyan Bureau they would have crossed over
the camera microphone before the first bullet hit Yvonne Fletcher, i.e. the
microphone would have recorded a different sound sequence: first a single
shot, then the bullet impact, then shots two and three - whether the bullets
were supersonic or not. There is absolutely no trace of this latter sequence
on the audio, which also destroys the claim made at the coronial inquest that
two 9-mm Sterling sub-machine guns fired at the same time from the Libyan
Bureau. The professional television audio proves in absolute scientific terms
that no shots were fired from the Bureau, nor from any other building on the
eastern side of St James Square that day.

The camera positioned outside the Bureau panned left and right, showing
demonstrators massed along the pavement on the inner square. When the shots
were fired, this camera zoomed in and filmed the demonstrators falling
sideways to the ground towards the camera's left. So their physical response
was to shrapnel and noise from the opposite direction: exactly the line of
fire from 8 St James. The massive kinetic energy and inertia of the high
velocity assault round fired at her from 8 St James Square, knocked Yvonne
Fletcher to the ground in precisely the same direction as the demonstrators,
once again proving the direct line of fire. The second TV camera at 8 St
James then zoomed in to show Yvonne Fletcher rolling from side to side on the
road, dying on national television in excruciating agony for the greater good
of the "international community".

It is no great secret that many embassies stock weapons for use in self
defence, which are normally limited to handguns loaded with jacketed or solid
lead bullets of standard military type, normally 9-mm parabellum, designed to
remain intact and not expand on entry to the body. In the case of the 9
millimetre 115 grain bullet fired by defensive pistols, and sub-machine guns
such as the Sterling, energy falls from 341 foot-pounds at the muzzle, to 241
foot-pounds at 100 yards. Quite enough to cause serious injury, but rarely
death if hit in the upper right back at fifty yards. Conversely, the energy
from high velocity 7.62-mm burst-fire assault rifles such as the Belgian FN
or German Heckler and Koch51, firing a 150 grain standard military round is a
massive 2,288 foot-pounds at 100 yards. Enough to go straight through a
policewoman with energy to spare.

The full Fletcher autopsy report will never be made public, but details
released at the coronial inquest into her death are sufficient for military
experts to prove that a 9-mm parabellum bullet fired by a Sterling could not
have been responsible for the terrible damage inflicted, even at point-blank
range. After entering WPC Fletcher's upper right back the single bullet
damaged the right lung, completely destroyed both lobes of the liver,
shredded the large inferior vena cava vein leading to the left ventricle of
the heart, caused damage to the spine and cut the pancreas in half, before
completing its 12 inch track through her body and exiting below the left rib
cage, continuing on to cause further injuries to Fletcher's left elbow.
Massive injuries like these sustained through 12 inches of human tissue, can
only be caused by the colossal hydrostatic impact and inertia of a full bore
(7.62-mm) high velocity assault round.

To rule out any further argument on this point, tissue tests were conducted
in Australia to establish the maximum penetration of 9-mm parabellum rounds
in pig carcasses. At its maximum muzzle velocity of 1,350 feet per second,
the 115 grain bullet fired at 50 yards penetrated only 6 inches, with no
hydrostatic effect at all on wet organs such as the liver. Then, to counter
ridiculous claims from London that Yvonne might have been killed by a
"silenced" pistol or sub-machine gun, more 115 grain rounds were downloaded
to a subsonic (silenced) velocity of 900 feet per second. At 50 yards these
puny rounds penetrated only 1.5 inches. Further tests established in absolute
scientific terms that the minimum round needed to inflict Fletcher's
hydrostatic injuries and penetrate 12 inches of tissue, was a bullet with a
minimum weight of 150 grains, fired at a velocity in excess of 2,750 feet per
second. Such rounds can only be chambered and burst-fired by full-bore high
velocity assault weapons.

There are three high velocity rifle rounds specifically designed to cause the
savage fatal injuries suffered by Yvonne Fletcher that day, the worst of
which is the `petal' fragible, an assassination bullet designed to enter the
body before its nose separates into several razor-sharp high velocity
splinters, leaving the heavy base of the bullet to continue on a straight
track through the body. If three petal frags were fired, with only one
striking Fletcher, the remaining two would explode on impact with the paving,
hurling razor-sharp metal shrapnel fragments and hard granite chippings in a
low arc towards the anti-Quadhafi demonstrators standing behind the barriers
just beyond Yvonne Fletcher's position. Quite enough to injure a large number
of bystanders but not kill them, which is exactly what happened at 10.19 am
on the morning of 17 April 1984.

The question has to asked whether the objective of the covert operation was
simply to splatter a few demonstrators with shards of shrapnel, which would
have been enough to swing public opinion against Libya. Perhaps the operation
simply went wrong and Yvonne Fletcher was killed by mistake? No. The sound
track analysis and film footage prove she was hit by the first shot in the
3-shot burst. The first shot in an automatic burst always hits its target,
before the weapon "walks" due to recoil effect. Therefore the assault rifle
sights were lined-up on Yvonne Fletcher's back when the shooter squeezed the
trigger. The only possible verdict is pre-meditated murder.

Hours after Yvonne's death, when the counter-terrorist squadron of the
Special Air Service arrived by helicopter from Hereford, its members were
advised by a senior police officer that the shots were fired from the Libyan
Bureau at 5 St James Square. Good though the SAS normally is at countering
terrorists in multiple environments, this wildly inaccurate police
information made it impossible for the Squadron to successfully track down
Yvonne Fletcher's ruthless killers.

There are few things more sacred to the British public than the safety of its
proudly unarmed police force. Therefore the murder of a young unarmed
policewoman on the streets of London would generate feelings of intense
loathing in the British public and direct raw hatred towards the Libyans as
the supposed killers. It did, but the public remained unaware of the real
culprits as the horrifying sight of Yvonne Fletcher dying on national
television was beamed across Britain into millions of homes.

Police Special Branch and MI5 had suspicions of course. The shots rang out
for no obvious reason, and seasoned officers understood only too well that
for the Libyans to kill an unarmed policewoman in broad daylight on a London
street was tantamount to committing diplomatic suicide. Making the task even
harder for police was their exclusion from the first three days of COBRA
intelligence meetings after the murder, chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister,
while Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was out of the country on an official
visit to Portugal.

It was an entirely critical time when the police were in hot pursuit of the
murderer of an unarmed British policewoman, and had every right to storm the
Libyan People's Bureau in order to search for evidence. Indeed the police
wanted to storm the building, but permission was refused by the chairman of
COBRA. It is perhaps a coincidence that, at this early stage, storming the
Libyan Bureau could only have proved that no shots were fired from there at
all.

The Chairman of COBRA and members of MI6 at the Foreign Office were
demonstrably certain that Yvonne Fletcher was not killed by Libyans located
in the Bureau, because after a creative media feeding frenzy and a bloodless
siege that lasted until 22 April 1984, Britain broke off diplomatic relations
with Libya and ordered the occupants of the Bureau to leave the country
within seven days. They departed on 27 April, with no suspects being arrested
or charged with her murder. Immediately after their departure the Libyan
Bureau was entered and searched from top to bottom by a specialist military
clearance team looking for booby traps, weapons and ammunition. Despite an
exhaustive search of every nook and cranny in the building, nothing was
found, a fact reported by the media the next day.

It was not until 2 May 1984, five days after the extensive military search,
that the Metropolitan Police suddenly "found" 4,367 rounds of 9-mm and .22
calibre ammunition, 7 pistols, two Sterling pistol grips and two Sterling
magazines in the Libyan Bureau. On the face of it, Mr. Plod had suddenly
become much more skilled at finding concealed weapons and ammunition than the
premier military explosives clearance team.

Who was fooling who? If the weapons and ammunition were Libyan property they
would certainly have been loaded into one of the 18 Libyan diplomatic bags
which left the country unopened. Critically though, no Sterling sub-machine
guns or 7.62-mm high velocity assault rounds were planted in the Libyan
building to be later "found" by the Metropolitan Police. There were sound
reasons for this. Any "whole" Sterling sub-machine gun could be tested
ballistically by forensic scientists, an event that had to be avoided at all
costs because it would have exposed the deception; and 7.62-mm assault rounds
had to be excluded because WPC Fletcher was notionally murdered with a low
velocity 9-mm parabellum round: a fraudulent "fact" officially recorded at
the inquest into her death.

The situation became more confusing in April 1985, when on the first
anniversary of Yvonne Fletcher's pre-meditated murder, BBC2 Television ran a
documentary in which an amateur video film of the demonstration was shown for
the first time. The amateur camera allegedly recorded the sound of a 12-shot
Sterling sub-machine gun burst, which concurred nicely with the coronial
inquest findings of May 1984, and appeared to explain the inexplicable:
eleven fired 9-mm bullets found by the Police during a search of St James
conducted 10 days after the murder, in which time period the crime scene was
not secured. Add to that the 9-mm bullet which allegedly killed Yvonne
Fletcher but was not recovered from her body, and we have a neat figure of 12
rounds to match the forged video footage.

The amateur video footage provides an object lesson in how not to use forged
evidence in an attempt to pervert the course of justice. The audio of a
Sterling firing an 12-shot burst is real enough, but it was not recorded in
St James Square, nor on the morning of the 17th April 1984 when Yvonne
Fletcher was murdered. How is it possible to prove this? By relying on hard
science and ignoring misleading media hype. Immediately before the murder,
one of the professional cameramen filmed the front facade of the Libyan
building, which was crossed diagonally by a clear shadow line cast by the
sun. The exact time was accurately calculated using survey techniques and
astronomical data from the Greenwich Observatory in London.

The forged amateur footage also shows a sun line diagonally crossing the
front of the Libyan building, but unfortunately it is in the wrong place and
at the wrong angle for 10.19 am on the morning of 17 April 1984. More
convincing for the layman reader is the car parked in front of the Bureau. On
the professional video the car is an unoccupied blue Peugeot sedan with its
bonnet positioned between the two windows to the left of the Bureau entrance.
On the blatantly forged amateur video, the unoccupied blue Peugeot sedan
magically transforms itself into a white station wagon, starts its own
engine, then drives itself five feet closer to the Libyan Bureau front door.
Clever!

For forensic scientists there are a staggering number of other errors on the
footage providing 100% proof of forgery, including the sun shadow line
failing to shade the bonnet of the "new" white station wagon; the green
Libyan flag vanishing from the pole above the Bureau front door, and a tall
black street light to the right of the Bureau disappearing completely. There
is no doubt the forged footage was prepared in order to forever cement the
reversed Orwellian media "truth" in the minds of the British Parliament and
people. Anyone daring to challenge this reverse media "truth" would be patted
indulgently on the head and given a copy of the BBC2 film, complete with the
damning forged amateur video footage "proving" the Libyans fired an entirely
mythical Sterling sub-machine gun burst that day.

Ultimately the ploy failed. Unwittingly perhaps, the film makers proved their
own video footage was deliberately forged, and thus in turn proved they were
accessories after the fact to the murder of an unarmed British policewoman on
the streets of London. At the time of going to press, Scotland Yard was
making no moves to have this loathsome section of the media tracked down and
charged. Sooner or later it must do so, because there is no statute of
limitation where the murder of a uniformed police officer is concerned.

Yvonne Fletcher's pre-meditated murder was one of the major triggers allowing
blanket sanctions to be imposed on Libya by the United Nations Security
Council. With less than a handful of bullets Libya was brought to its knees
by deception alone. But who did it? It was in early 1984 that an American
multinational moved into 8 St James Square. Unknown to the British or
Libyans, the multinational owned three smaller oil-related service companies.
The first, Intairdrill, operated inside Libya, while the second had exclusive
access to the top two floors at 8 St James Square. The author was a
consultant to the third. One year after Yvonne Fletcher's murder, all three
small companies were discreetly disposed of by the multinational corporation,
which was in turn linked to foreign intelligence agencies including the
Israeli Mossad and American CIA.

The identity of the person responsible for actually ordering the operation
may never be uncovered. Was it the Director of the Mossad, or the Director of
the CIA? Or was it simply an in-house multinational job on behalf of one of
those agencies or an unknown third party? Because the occupants of 8 St James
on that day and their connections are known, it is still possible to
backtrack the chain of command, though this would require significant
resources.

For the television media 1984 was a landmark year. Though in the past
"little" lies had been broadcast frequently, this was the first proven
occasion when the media deliberately covered up a horrific murder and
reversed the absolute scientific proof for its own biased internationalist
reasons, to the detriment of British national security. Fiction was
overwhelmingly embraced as a substitute for truth. After 17 April 1984 the
media lost its credibility. Lying on national television about the horrific
pre-meditated murder of an unarmed British policewoman on the streets of
London, proved it would lie about anything at all, once paid the traditional
thirty pieces of silver.

WPC Yvonne Joyce Fletcher, ruthlessly sacrificed on television at the age of
twenty five, was laid to rest at her local village church in the county of
Wiltshire with full police honours. One of her mourners was the very same man
who denied her superiors the right to enter the Bureau at 5 St James Square,
and prove no shots were fired by the Libyans that day: The Chairman of COBRA.

REFERENCES:

Raw footage from 2 x UPITN professional cameras, 17 April 1984, providing
visual scientific proof of line-of-fire from No 8 St James Square, and audio
scientific proof of 3-shot HV burst.

Coronial inquest transcript, providing full details of Yvonne Fletcher's
massive hydrostatic injuries, listed in this report.

Confidential tissue tests, in Australia during October 1995, detailed in this
report, which provided absolute scientific proof that Yvonne Fletcher's
hydrostatic injuries could not have been caused under any circumstances by a
9-mm parabellum bullet, even at maximum muzzle velocity. These tissue tests
can be replicated with ease on pig carcasses.

AudioPro sound analysis, conducted in Australia during September 1995,
providing absolute scientific proof that Yvonne Fletcher was hit by the first
round in the 3-shot high velocity burst, and that the burst itself was fired
from the west of her known position. The same computer program was used to
prove the "amateur" video footage audio a forgery. Copy of audio profile of
3-shot burst attached to this report.

"Siege - A Failure of Intelligence?" Documentary run by BBC2 in April 1985,
which includes the amateur video footage allegedly filmed in St James
Squareon the morning of the 17th April 1984. This amateur footage and sound
track is pure propaganda designed to reinforce the false media reportage of
WPC Yvonne Fletcher's murder in April 1984, and is scientifically proven a
forgery as detailed in this report. The producer of this forged footage is
guilty of grave offences under the Anti Terrorism Act.

Added January 1998: "Murder in St James's" Extended documentary run by
Channel 4's flagship `Dispatches' current affairs programme on Wednesday 10
April 1996. Producer/Director Richard Belfield of film makers Fulcrum
Productions. Though planned by Channel 4 as an honest portrayal of my
accurate investigation, the project deteriorated into a propaganda
masterpiece by the time it went to air, despite Fulcrum being fully aware of
most of the scientific facts in this report. See letters to the author from
Channel 4 Television and Fulcrum Productions.

LIBYANS DID NOT CONFESS TO YVONNE FLETCHER'S MURDER

Copyright Joe Vialls
m***@btopenworld.com
2019-10-07 12:41:50 UTC
[...]
It does not matter!

I was recalling my *memories* of the incident simply to illustrate the extent to which diplomatic immunity is taken by civilised countries.

No doubt she would have to answer to the law were she an ordinary UK citizen. She would be required to attend the inquest or a start but not to take the witness stand. If she were subsequently charged with a criminal offence, then judges rules would apply and she would not be required to be a witness in her own trial

As things stand, Mrs Secculas cannot even be charged since she is protected by Diplomatic Privileges Act 1964. She has absolutely nothing to fear. Legally she cannot be touched.

Diplomatic protection is necessary in the world we live in.

Incidentally, apparently the inquest jury under the guidance of the coroner Paul Knapman found that "was killed by a bullet coming from one of two windows on the west side of the front on the first floor of the Libyan People's Bureau". Instrumental to this was the evidence of Iain West Home Office pathologist who actually carried out the post mortem and stated:

" The angle of the bullet wound indicates that she was shot in the back by a person who was situated at a considerably higher level. Assuming that she was standing upright at the moment she was shot, the track would indicate that she had been shot from one of the adjacent floors of an adjacent building"

together with supporting evidence rather then the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-07 12:58:04 UTC
[...]
Of course not.Dead people tend not to matter in many peoples’ worlds.
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
[...]
Believe anything you like.

Fortunately, it is a 'free' country and so I can believe what I like.
Incubus
Why?
JNugent
2019-10-07 14:31:24 UTC
[...]
In order to give diplomats and their countries confidence that a
civilised state with which they have diplomatic relations will not
(because they may not) attempt blackmail by arresting staff on spurious
charges and (for instance) holding them against the release of someone
held elsewhere on genuine criminal charges.

The diplomat's own country has the final say on whether the case is
serious and genuine enough to warrant the waiving of the protection in
an individual case.

Of course, it's only guaranteed to work in relations between civilised
nations. It didn't do USA Embassy staff in a barbaric country much good,
as we remember.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-08 07:56:25 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
In this morning’s paper, Anne Sacoolas is described as the wife of “a US
communications official”.

Does that not scream security services to you?
JNugent
No.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-08 12:17:11 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
Liar.

Either that or you are the most naive right wing shill on the planet.

The victim was hit by a Volvo travelling on the wrong side of the road after
turning out of the military base at RAF Croughton.

Try -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/urgent-review-needed-of-raf-
base-used-to-handle-us-spy-data-says-mp-tom-watson-8927214.html

Tom Watson, a former defence minister and deputy chairman of the Labour
Party, said there was an urgent need for “public scrutiny” of the
activities at RAF Croughton, a US Air Force base in Northamptonshire which is
a major hub for American military and clandestine communications.
JNugent
2019-10-08 12:40:31 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
Is that tinfoil hat still working?
Post by Keema's Nan
The victim was hit by a Volvo travelling on the wrong side of the road after
turning out of the military base at RAF Croughton.
I was aware of that.

Whisper it... but lots of people have done the same thing in a moment of
firgetfulness. I can recall pulling out of a petrol station in Germany
onto a deserted road and driving on the left for a few twns of yards
before realising my error and correcting it. When you're taking your
first steps in driving on the wrong side of the road, it's easy to do.
Post by Keema's Nan
Try -
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/urgent-review-needed-of-raf-
base-used-to-handle-us-spy-data-says-mp-tom-watson-8927214.html
Tom Watson, a former defence minister and deputy chairman of the Labour
Party, said there was an urgent need for “public scrutiny” of the
activities at RAF Croughton, a US Air Force base in Northamptonshire which is
a major hub for American military and clandestine communications.
That's the same Tom Watson who was involved in recent gross false
accusations and so has proven himself to be unfit for public office,
isn't it?

<https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/04/tom-watson-criticised-over-role-in-bungled-vip-abuse-investigation>
Keema's Nan
2019-10-08 13:19:37 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
[...]
Bingo. The reaction we were waiting for.
Post by JNugent
Post by Keema's Nan
The victim was hit by a Volvo travelling on the wrong side of the road after
turning out of the military base at RAF Croughton.
I was aware of that.
I know you were, but you are not allowed to mention it due to the rules you
are operating under.

We all understand.
Post by JNugent
Whisper it... but lots of people have done the same thing in a moment of
firgetfulness. I can recall pulling out of a petrol station in Germany
I’m not even going to bite.
Post by Keema's Nan
Try -
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/urgent-review-needed-of-raf-
base-used-to-handle-us-spy-data-says-mp-tom-watson-8927214.html
Tom Watson, a former defence minister and deputy chairman of the Labour
Party, said there was an urgent need for “public scrutiny” of the
activities at RAF Croughton, a US Air Force base in Northamptonshire which is
a major hub for American military and clandestine communications.
That's the same Tom Watson who was involved in recent gross false
accusations and so has proven himself to be unfit for public office,
isn't it?
Bingo. Two in one post.

Thanks very much. I need no more from you.
Ophelia

Yes, I have done exactly that in the past:(
Keema's Nan
2019-10-14 07:36:30 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
I knew you were a thick troll.

Your response to my question, and subsequent media revelations on the
subject, has now proved it beyond all doubt.
JNugent
You don't even realise what you've just tried to say.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-15 07:56:04 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
[...]
Jonathan Sacoolas has now been revealed as a CIA agent, although the
sheeples' MSM are still calling him a diplomat because they have been ordered
to.

No wonder he was called back to the USA.

I know exactly what I have been saying all along. It is a pity you are not
able to say anything other than what you are allowed.

Shame on you really. No guts.
JNugent
2019-10-15 11:10:29 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
[...]
If only you were able to stand back, detached from the space within your
own reality, and listen to yourself.