MORE Impotent Crying, Wailing and Screeching by our Pedophilic Resident Psychopath!
Add Reply
Peeler
2021-09-02 15:52:04 UTC
If you were incapacitated, sexually crippled and a total failure like her,
you'd be screeching like her, too!

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

FAT CHANCE, filthy serb!
NEMO
2021-09-02 16:08:25 UTC
On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:52:04 +0200, Always retarded Peeler
Post by Peeler
If you were incapacitated, sexually crippled and a total failure like her,
you'd be screeching like her, too!
Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? LOL
Don't you have something better to do with your time than to get into
a flame war with someone who makes you look like a complete asshole
every single time?
The Peeler
2021-09-02 17:59:14 UTC
On Thu, 02 Sep 2021 12:08:25 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Post by Peeler
If you were incapacitated, sexually crippled and a total failure like her,
you'd be screeching like her, too!
Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? LOL
Don't you have something better to do with your time than to get into
a flame war with someone who makes you look like a complete asshole
every single time?
Oh, lookie, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay nazitard, tries to
stand up for his former serb pimp again! You still haven't gotten over him
after he dumped you so ignobly, you out-dated old nazi whore? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>