Farage will be happy
Roger
2019-10-21 14:53:52 UTC
If things carry on the way they are going then in 10 days time the UK will leave the EU with no deal.
Ophelia
2019-10-21 15:04:00 UTC
"Roger" wrote in message news:de869996-f468-40bf-a3cd-***@googlegroups.com...

If things carry on the way they are going then in 10 days time the UK will
leave the EU with no deal.

===

Someone from the gov has tried to bribe Farage with a peerage ....<g>
Roger
That was when there was a deal that might have been passed. Now the UK is heading for a no deal crash out Farage is set for his victory parade ;-)
Ophelia
2019-10-21 19:40:27 UTC
Post by Roger
If things carry on the way they are going then in 10 days time the UK will
leave the EU with no deal.
===
Someone from the gov has tried to bribe Farage with a peerage ....<g>
That was when there was a deal that might have been passed. Now the UK is
heading for a no deal crash out Farage is set for his victory parade ;-)

===

Hmm, I always supported Farage, but not when he is messing with the
real 'leave'!!!

Incubus
2019-10-21 15:26:53 UTC
I hope so - it will serve all the traitorous Remainer MPs right.
Ophelia