Ozzie Kung Flu plan the most insane
2021-08-12 16:22:22 UTC

Note the viewer comments:

"I'm in Australia, and the scariest thing is that the majority seem
completely compliant."

"yep, its just mind boggling."

"Canada is the same...very compliant"

The sheeple give Big Brother a new flock to fleece...
Delimited
2021-08-13 05:11:05 UTC
http://youtu.be/kqrJTmfloO8
"I'm in Australia, and the scariest thing is that the majority seem
completely compliant."
That IS the scariest thing, really.

Oh, and did you see, they had ARMY troops
crushing the tradesmen who were protesting
the eternal lockdowns ...

A lost nation. Might actually be better when
China takes over ....
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-13 05:50:57 UTC
On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:11:05 -0400, Delimited posted:-
Post by Delimited
http://youtu.be/kqrJTmfloO8
LOL Posted from Florida, where idiots have already taken over.
abelard
2021-08-13 11:34:51 UTC
Post by Delimited
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/kqrJTmfloO8
"I'm in Australia, and the scariest thing is that the majority seem
completely compliant."
That IS the scariest thing, really.
Oh, and did you see, they had ARMY troops
crushing the tradesmen who were protesting
the eternal lockdowns ...
A lost nation. Might actually be better when
China takes over ....
LOL Posted from Florida, where idiots have already taken over.
humans are naturally paranoid...they need things to
worry about

they need real wars...they are felling deprived and
disoriented
Delimited
2021-08-14 05:20:11 UTC
Post by Delimited
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/kqrJTmfloO8
"I'm in Australia, and the scariest thing is that the majority seem
completely compliant."
That IS the scariest thing, really.
Oh, and did you see, they had ARMY troops
crushing the tradesmen who were protesting
the eternal lockdowns ...
A lost nation. Might actually be better when
China takes over ....
LOL Posted from Florida, where idiots have already taken over.
humans are naturally paranoid...they need things to
worry about
they need real wars...they are felling deprived and
disoriented
I suspect civil wars are coming, soon - in big strong
countries you'd think were stable. Whatever was weird,
the Covid thing amplified it tenfold - broke the
collective brain.
Rod Speed
2021-08-14 06:54:47 UTC
Post by Delimited
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/kqrJTmfloO8
"I'm in Australia, and the scariest thing is that
the majority seem completely compliant."
That IS the scariest thing, really.
Oh, and did you see, they had ARMY troops
crushing the tradesmen who were protesting
the eternal lockdowns ...
A lost nation. Might actually be better when
China takes over ....
LOL Posted from Florida, where idiots have already taken over.
humans are naturally paranoid...
they need things to worry about
they need real wars...they are felling deprived and disoriented
I suspect civil wars are coming, soon - in big
strong countries you'd think were stable.
More fool you. NONE of those has ever had more than the one civil war.
Fantasy.
Delimited
2021-08-14 04:29:12 UTC
Post by Delimited
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/kqrJTmfloO8
"I'm in Australia, and the scariest thing is that the majority seem
completely compliant."
That IS the scariest thing, really.
Oh, and did you see, they had ARMY troops
crushing the tradesmen who were protesting
the eternal lockdowns ...
A lost nation. Might actually be better when
China takes over ....
LOL Posted from Florida, where idiots have already taken over.
Florida is making $$$ hand over fist. How
about you ?

Seems half the USA wants to move to Florida or
Texas like YESTERDAY. They've HAD it with the
PC idiot Tax Monster Gang-Friendly states.

It's called "voting with your feet".

Keep hiding in Momma's basement ... then you won't
have to deal with The Truth - until Momma moves to
Orlando .....
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-14 04:58:20 UTC
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 00:29:12 -0400, Delimited posted:-
Post by Delimited
Florida is making $$$ hand over fist. How
about you ?
An embarrassment of riches here.

BTW I see the US is getting whopped in Afghanistan. Much like VietNam
Run away cowards.

When did the US last win a war? War of independence maybe?
Rod Speed
2021-08-14 05:11:04 UTC
Post by James Last plays in Miami
BTW I see the US is getting whopped in Afghanistan.
Nope, they chose to give up on those fools.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Much like VietNam
Nothing like in fact.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Run away cowards.
Mindlessly silly.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
When did the US last win a war?
Depends on how you define win. They won the Gulf wars, twice.

They won the Korean War.

They won WW2 and WW1.

They won Panama, Grenada, Yugoslavia etc.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
War of independence maybe?
And their civil war.
Petzl
2021-08-14 05:42:30 UTC
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:11:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by James Last plays in Miami
BTW I see the US is getting whopped in Afghanistan.
Nope, they chose to give up on those fools.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Much like VietNam
Nothing like in fact.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Run away cowards.
Mindlessly silly.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
When did the US last win a war?
Depends on how you define win. They won the Gulf wars, twice.
They won the Korean War.
They won WW2 and WW1.
They won Panama, Grenada, Yugoslavia etc.
Post by James Last plays in Miami
War of independence maybe?
And their civil war.
Replying to the troll Daniel65 new nym is just feeding a fire of crap
replies
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn
Daniel65
2021-08-30 12:49:20 UTC
Post by Petzl
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:11:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<Snip>
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by James Last plays in Miami
War of independence maybe?
And their civil war.
Replying to the troll Daniel65 new nym is just feeding a fire of crap
replies
Sorry! When did I get involved in this conversation??
Daniel
Byker
2021-08-14 14:37:37 UTC
Post by James Last plays in Miami
BTW I see the US is getting whopped in Afghanistan. Much like VietNam
Run away cowards.
When did the US last win a war? War of independence maybe?
The next time you fuckers start a world war, you'll be on your own. After
you're done slaughtering each other, we'll be on hand to pick up the pieces:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
Byker
2021-08-14 18:26:09 UTC
Well at least the Covid infection numbers are going up in Florida.
Natural selection at work.....
A present from Colombia: