Hurricane damage is determined by POPULATION, NOT climate
2021-09-04 00:08:54 UTC
How hard is it to understand that what these people have ascribed blame to
as being due to climate is IN-FACT due to population increases??
We didn't have these disasters in the past because
the land wasn't inhabited back then:

Why then do they lie?
Simple; they do NOT want to bring up population control because
inevitably, it will mean THIRD-WORLD population control since MOST growth
(80%) is because of the 3rd world, that INCLUDES growth by immigration to
the West.
The LEFT-WING media STUDIOUSLY avoids ANY talk of population control.
Notice how the greenloons have changed? 40 years ago, ALL they could talk
about were the dangers of population growth.
Byker
2021-09-05 18:24:02 UTC
very perceptive of you
they wish to hide their origins
each time they emerge they bring disaster
Fifty years ago we were expecting a coming ice age...
Ubiquitous
No.
abelard
2021-09-05 19:26:39 UTC
very perceptive of you
they wish to hide their origins
each time they emerge they bring disaster
Fifty years ago we were expecting a coming ice age...
the data base and the science have much
developed since then
i was warning the us government 50 years ago
misprint...should read over 30 years