Some Host on LBC Radio said he was struggling to remember what they talked about before N years of nothing but brexit!
CheeseySock
2019-10-19 10:23:36 UTC
Some Host on LBC Radio said he was struggling to remember what they
talked about before N years of talking about nothing but brexit!

He mentioned he remembered workers rights being big, and lots of calls
about the scandals of the new dwp universal credit regime!

I can testify they are a bunch of (there is a bunch of) jargonese
spouting passive aggressive psycho's at the dwp, who exist to diddle
people out of their benefits entitlements and deliberately misinterpret
the regulations to aid in that endeavour.

For instance, I was sanctioned for attending Jury service even though I
notified them I could not attend an appointment due to having Jury
service.

They run a nasty trap called the new enterprise allowance which they say
is an opportunity to see if a self employment idea is successful, then at
the end of the 1 year period, regardless of its success they say you are
now "gainfully self employed" and apply a minimum income floor that says
you are earning minimum wage for 35 hours a week and so your benefit is
stopped regardless of your income. They certainly do not make that clear
at the beginning of the NEA scheme and deliberately misinterpret the
regulations in doing so anyway it seems to me.

The one good story about the dwp is that the brithish government is
spending big to apply A.I. to the dealings with the underclass/
unemployed, which can only mean dwp staff being made redundant... ha ha!

Obviously actually it is not a good story at all, (just that one silver
lining of dwp staff getting laid off) it is the main story the nation
should have been talking about, That AI and robots are poised to take
over for the international corporat-king, replacing humans big time.

The other story should have been talking about is immigration! Refugees
caused by the corporat-kings agents (i.e. the bbc and all mainstream
media and most think-tanks/ngo's) colour revolutions agitating for
overthrow of legitimate rulers of foreign countries. We do not need
another single low iq immigrant. (though like reducing fitness tests for
army/police/fire-service for wimmin they will no doubt reduce
requirements on iq tests for immigrants to say they are "passable")

Brexit... The perfect distraction for last 3 years, and don't hold your
breath sure they can wring another 3 years out of it!
CheeseySock
2019-10-19 11:28:41 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
oh yeah! the other thing they have not been considering is the shutdown
of high street due to online shopping...

And the ecological/traffic-increasing effect of all these parcel
deliveries. (I try and get mine delivered to a collection point where a
driver can do multiple drops in one stop thus reducing delivery miles and
time. I cycle to collect them.)

The cycle delivery food idea is not a bad one though, one cycle courier
company servicing several restaurants thus keeping couriers busy which is
what they want as they are paid per drop/distance....

though as someone pointed out not even the opportunity for exercise by
visiting the takeaway to get your own food any more is contributing to
obesity....