odd though... character sprints across road vaults barrier grabs knife and runs off?
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2019-11-30 22:04:49 UTC
odd though... character sprints across road vaults barrier grabs knife
and runs off?

not sure of what view of incident he had... but why run away with the
knife? why not stay in vicinity?

was it fat negro in police uniform shot him? whilst some 'ker still
kneeling on him (that is to say a dangerous thing to do shoot whilst civvy
and fellow police in firing line)

and... seems he was no threat and no need to shoot him, except after
interrogation then maybe airdrop him into saudi arabia without a
parachute!
CheeseySock
2019-11-30 22:57:00 UTC
why not stab the 'ker in each arm and leg?
CheeseySock
2019-11-30 23:02:59 UTC
with that chopper, reckon could have nailed him to the fucking pavement!
CheeseySock
2019-11-30 23:05:18 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
was it fat negro in police uniform shot him? whilst some 'ker still
kneeling on him (that is to say a dangerous thing to do shoot whilst
civvy and fellow police in firing line)
ok, seems a whole fucking noncing ponce saga after that scene!

could have just cuffed him hand and foot and stepped back at that point...

then send in the robot!
CheeseySock
2019-11-30 23:09:23 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
was it fat negro in police uniform shot him? whilst some 'ker still
kneeling on him (that is to say a dangerous thing to do shoot whilst
civvy and fellow police in firing line)
ok, seems a whole fucking noncing ponce saga after that scene!
could have just cuffed him hand and foot and stepped back at that point...
then send in the robot!
I mean already you had lots of people in vicinity tackling him, if he had
a bomb belt he would have detonated it already....

Ah... more the spectacular eh!

I did not check what the net result on the "poo-lie-tickle" debate that
night on tv was (I do not watch that shite) I suspected it was mainly how
great the security services, judiciary and establishment in general are,
and the poor poor jews!
Keema's Nan
2019-12-01 09:23:45 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
odd though... character sprints across road vaults barrier grabs knife
and runs off?
not sure of what view of incident he had... but why run away with the
knife? why not stay in vicinity?
To prevent it being examined for DNA clues?
Post by CheeseySock
was it fat negro in police uniform shot him? whilst some 'ker still
kneeling on him (that is to say a dangerous thing to do shoot whilst civvy
and fellow police in firing line)
and... seems he was no threat
He was a big threat to those who set him up.