"Greta Thunberg’s ‘dishonest, alarmist rubbish’ is tragically destroying young people"
2021-06-11 20:25:52 UTC

“But young people are being confronted by uninformed, disinformed,
illiterate and often innumerate protest leaders urging young people to march
for causes they don’t understand based on arguments that can’t be proven and
trading on fear which is destructive."

Enjoy your time in the playpen, little snowflakes, because when you realize
just how badly you've fucked up, it'll be too late. Me, I've lived a full
life. Yours is just getting started. No way would I trade places with
someone fifty years my junior. I don't need clairvoyance to see the future.
I hope you enjoy life under martial law, in FEMA camps. Well, good luck.
You're gonna be needing it...
Sky News Australia

Greta Thunberg and those who “condone her alarmist nonsense” are tragically
destroying young people, according to Sky News host Alan Jones.

“We have learned that vulnerable students have fallen through the cracks
over coronavirus,” he said.

“We have been told that schools don't have a proper review process to
prevent - a frightening term - suicide clusters.

“Young people are constantly comparing themselves to others on social media
and suffering mental health problems as a result.”

Mr Jones said there is “two blunt answers” as to how this crisis has
“accelerated to this point”.

“The first is an appalling absence of political leadership,” he said.

“But young people are being confronted by uninformed, disinformed,
illiterate and often innumerate protest leaders urging young people to march
for causes they don’t understand based on arguments that can’t be proven and
trading on fear which is destructive.

“Why have leaders in the western world given international exposure to the
uninformed and disinformed utterances of Greta Thunberg?”

Greta Thunberg’s “dishonest, alarmist rubbish” is now seeing its
manifestation in massive emotional and psychological instability in young
people, according to Mr Jones.

“It is a farce; a sickening farce.”
Yak
2021-06-11 20:48:51 UTC
http://youtu.be/L6PQkiKn6gY
[...]
This one might even be better:
https://www.facebook.com/paul.alexander.7355079/videos/4054095118013148

Go to 0:48 to skip the sniveling little swede to get to the good stuff.
Blue Lives Matter
2021-06-11 21:25:39 UTC
Why is anyone paying attention to that ugly little freak?
Margin
2021-06-12 03:36:48 UTC
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:25:39 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Greta Thunberg’s “dishonest, alarmist rubbish” is now seeing its
manifestation in massive emotional and psychological instability in young
people, according to Mr Jones.
Why is anyone paying attention to that ugly little freak?
Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
become such a nutter that she would have been
pushed aside anyway.
RichA
2021-07-17 17:12:47 UTC
Post by Margin
Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
become such a nutter that she would have been
pushed aside anyway.
Greta his poising the minds of our children.

Why can't they just tune into Tucker and Hannity like the rest of us?
abelard
2021-06-12 12:44:38 UTC
http://youtu.be/L6PQkiKn6gY
[...]
i see not one specific in your rant

what has she actually done to draw your ire?
abelard
2021-06-12 13:11:20 UTC
http://youtu.be/L6PQkiKn6gY
[...]
ah, i've just caught on to the fat tart whining on
about his highly selective fake factoids

he is fat and old...thunderberg is on about her tomorrows

they have different perspectives