Things we wont say about race that are true
DoD
2018-05-17 04:24:11 UTC

2018-05-17 05:54:50 UTC
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Byker
2018-05-17 14:14:23 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
One of those films that, if made by a White person, would be banned as
"racist"...
DoD
2018-05-17 15:34:47 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
One of those films that, if made by a White person, would be banned as
"racist"...
They were already calling him racist, and his criticisms were extremely
mild, I thought... One thing that stuck out
in my mind was just how idiotic and slimy Blair came across.... He really
came across as a POS.....
--
Čvrsta ruka i poštenje
Sveta voda i krštenje

Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tuđe, prokleto je
Jer ko život tako prođe
Ponosan pred Boga dođe

Gdje god da te život nosi
Uvijek moraš znati tko si, hej

Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rođeni
DoD
2018-05-17 15:02:54 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....

https://vimeo.com/162814362

Takvi smo mi rođeni
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-17 16:42:54 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....
https://vimeo.com/162814362
They can't help whites or blacks or anyone as long as they can't tell
the truth about every group without being labeled a racist sexist bigot.

The problem isn't race/sex, but as always it comes down to Liberalism
being the problem, because they're trying to hide the problems. He was
peaking out and then at the end of the show he fell back down that
Liberal rabbit hole of multiculturalism. Liberals always run back to
their Liberal roots and what they think they know in the end.

Not a bad show but carefully choreographed to bring people back into the
Liberal fold and explain that Liberalism isn't who/what is wrong....
when in fact Liberalism is the true problem. The Multicultural classroom
at the end is a part of the problem, it tries to hide the reality in a
Liberal controlled environment. The School at the end "is" the
Stalinism/Nazism that he was warning about earlier in the film. Brain
washing isn't the Solution and teachers can't undo in 5 hours a day what
parents and neighborhoods do the rest of the year.

But it was interesting, it proves that Liberals can't be educated or
changed and they spew the same rhetoric even after they see the truth.

Because in Liberalism, feeling good is more important than the truth.
That's Karma
Basil Jet
2018-05-18 05:51:44 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....
https://vimeo.com/162814362
Thanking you kindly, but watching an hour of Trevor Phillips...
I know I won't find the time to watch it. I'm downloading it and might
listen while driving, if it's suitable to listen blind.
Ophelia
2018-05-18 12:28:26 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....
https://vimeo.com/162814362
Thanking you kindly, but watching an hour of Trevor Phillips...
I know I won't find the time to watch it. I'm downloading it and might
listen while driving, if it's suitable to listen blind.

==

I have started to watch it but I haven't had time to go back to it yet.

I will do so though.
DoD
2018-05-18 14:47:06 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....
https://vimeo.com/162814362
Thanking you kindly, but watching an hour of Trevor Phillips...
I know I won't find the time to watch it. I'm downloading it and might
listen while driving, if it's suitable to listen blind.
I don't blame you. The only reason why I watched it, was because it came
from
your side of the pond, and for that reason alone, I found it interesting. He
doesn't
reveal anything that a mildly cognizant person couldn't observe, which
obviously
leaves the liberal crowd out. Seems to me like he and his kind created a
monster,
and now he has no clue of how to deal with it properly, and if he was told
how to
deal with it properly, I would bet he would balk. But at least he knows he
is the father
of Frankenstein, so that is SOMETHING, I guess...
--
“Now that I’ve been free,
I know what a dreadful condition

I’ve seen black liberals go conservative,
but never seen a black conservative go
liberal.

Candace Owens
Gunner Asch
2018-05-19 22:29:52 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
[...]
Fasinating and very clear observations in the video. Mr Phillips is to
be congratulated for presenting this.

Gunner

---
2018-05-20 11:00:59 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
[...]
Thanks again, I listened to it on a country drive. I couldn't believe
how evil the headmistress sounded, so I watched the section from 1h03m
when I got home. See how over the moon she is about the fact that the
white kids come last! She says they'll be getting the help she has been
denying them to date next. What about the white kids that have already
gone through the school and out the other end? They'll be worse off for
their entire lives because of her decisions.

Of course what she doesn't say is "Actually, it's not all of the white
kids who are doing badly, it's just that all of our Guardian reading
teachers have been deliberately marking the white boys down to punish
them for their white male privilege, and that's put the white average to
the bottom of the class... so now we can use that average to give
special help to the white girls who don't need it... Obviously we won't
give any help to the white boys because they have their white male
privilege".
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-20 14:35:30 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
[...]
If the other kids have too many problems like the mentally ill or the
kids from the 3rd world then there won't be anyone to give any help to
the native local kids that were discriminated against and left to die on
the vine.

Those native locals whom were NOT the "special group" lost out... and
were admitted to being worse off for the fact that she (the school
director) neglected them with her "Affirmative Action" directed at
others. I wonder if the parents knew that their tax dollars that were
paid to educate their kids, was diverted and their kids received little
or no attention from the teachers and administration?

I think if they did that to my kids I'd be down there at the school
board getting them fired.

That film was soft core Liberalism and they were trying to justify the
Liberalism by passively admitting some of the failure but in the end
they were still pushing the Liberalism of the failed multiculturalism
when they started out tacitly saying that their approach had failed....

Even when admitting they were wrong they couldn't just admit they were
wrong they had to keep pushing their failed policies and the Liberals
still tried to sell their failures as a success.
That's Karma
abelard
2018-05-19 10:43:54 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....
https://vimeo.com/162814362
thanx for your link...i've watched it right through despite
it failing several times...
good to see the old fart is learning..or at least changing his spiel!!
all this i knew decades ago...why didn't he?

i see bliar is still the mediocre mouth he has always been

the concentration on failure remains after 50-100 years
of school/blob failure...
when will they ever learn to enhance success? but of course
that will not serve the 'equality' myths
DoD
2018-05-20 05:49:54 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Basil Jet
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
Blocked in Britain on copyright grounds
Hi Basil Jet... See if this works for you....
https://vimeo.com/162814362
thanx for your link...i've watched it right through despite
it failing several times...
good to see the old fart is learning..or at least changing his spiel!!
all this i knew decades ago...why didn't he?
i see bliar is still the mediocre mouth he has always been
He came across really poor in my eyes...
Post by abelard
the concentration on failure remains after 50-100 years
of school/blob failure...
******************** when will they ever learn to enhance success?
***************

That is the precise question that needs to be asked...
Post by abelard
but of course
that will not serve the 'equality' myths
Spot on.... Thanks

Candace Owens
saracene
2018-05-17 07:26:02 UTC
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje
"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
Farmer Giles
2018-05-17 08:10:29 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by DoD
http://youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje
Budi covjek to je dika
Budi roda svoga slika
Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tude, prokleto je
Jer ko zivot tako prode
Ponosan pred Boga dode
Gdje god da te zivot nosi
Uvijek moras znati tko si, hej
Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rodeni
"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
Not on my browser it isn't.

https://www.epicbrowser.com/privacy/intro.html