Locked up
Add Reply
Mark Devon
2020-03-20 06:21:30 UTC
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/first-uk-prisoner-with-covid-19-confirmed-at-strangeways-manchester

I think this goes to show how there are groups of people in unfortunate situations who also need our consideration in these concerning times.
True Blue
2020-03-20 10:02:42 UTC
So much for "lockdown"!
Keema's Nan
2020-03-20 11:28:26 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by Mark Devon
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/first-u
k-prisoner-with-covid-19-confirmed-at-strangeways-manchester
I think this goes to show how there are groups of people in unfortunate
situations who also need our >consideration in these concerning times.
So much for "lockdown"!
So much for the official dislike of panic buying

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8130069/London-12-hour-warning-
lockdown.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490
c***@gmail.com
2020-03-20 12:02:36 UTC
On the plus side, if the lack of sport available to watch is getting you down, you can always go and see live wrestling in your local supermarket.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-20 12:52:50 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by Keema's Nan
So much for the official dislike of panic buying
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8130069/London-12-hour-warning-
lockdown.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490
On the plus side, if the lack of sport available to watch is getting you
down, you can always go and see live wrestling in your local supermarket.
On that subject, a friend who works in a supermarket says that a lot of
recent customers are not local, because they have no idea where anything is
and many even go the wrong way out of the exits to the service yard rather
than the car park. There are people wandering around like zombies just
filling trolleys with anything on the shelves. As they can’t have more than
three of each, they seem to take three of every item in the store.

Who knows what diseases they might be spreading around the region as the
drive from town to town looking for a supermarket to raid?

The advantage of being a long term home delivery customer, is that I am
spared shit experiences with shit people such as these.
Mark, Devon
2020-03-22 08:57:38 UTC
Consider the delivery drivers too. Very busy people. Leave porches/sheds unlocked for them to deliver parcels to. And make sure dogs are fully under control!
Mark, Devon
2020-03-23 09:38:32 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/23/coronavirus-uk-prisons-releasing-harmless-staff
True Blue
Recreate the thrill of the Pamplona Bull Run by dropping 50p in Greggs.
Mark, Devon
2020-03-21 20:33:33 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/mar/21/prisons-could-see-800-deaths-from-coronavirus-without-protective-measures

Vulnerable inmates, what can be done about this awful situation?