Why Does The Radical America Hating Russian Controlled Right Wing Media Continue To Ignore Trump's Russian Collusion And Rape Scandals?
Ubiquitous
2018-03-09 14:09:50 UTC
Pedophilia is exclusively a right wing sin.

WHEN HAS TRUMP BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OR ATTEMPTED RAPE? ALLEGATIONS INCLUDE
A CHILD, HIS WIFE AND A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

Former Alabama Judge Roy Moore lost his shot at a seat in the U.S. Senate
that was previously a near-guaranteed win. This follows numerous
accusations of inappropriate behavior, including making sexual advances on
a 14-year-old girl.

Related: Here's how Donald Trump could actually be impeached

The allegations arrived during a watershed moment in the country, as
victims speak out in droves against powerful and dangerous offenders. But
one man apparently slipped through the cracks just before America began
this reckoning. Despite facing a flurry of allegations, Donald Trump
became president.

Trump has been accused of rape and attempted rape a total of three times,
once involving an alleged victim who was a year younger than Moore's
accuser.

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was
a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that
night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed
in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in
the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various
sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a
minor.

"Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were
I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and
physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not
killed," Jane Doe wrote in the lawsuit, filed in New York.

The lawsuit was dropped in November 2016, just four days before the
election, with Jane Doe's attorneys citing "numerous threats" against her.

During a court deposition, Ivana Trump—Donald's first wife and mother to
Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka—accused the president of raping her in 1989.
The private account was described in former Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt
III’s 1993 book, Lost Tycoon. It details the alleged "violent assault," in
which Trump pulled out fistfuls of his ex-wife’s hair after receiving a
painful operation on his scalp.

"He jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen
months," Hurt wrote. "Ivana is terrified.… According to versions she
repeats to some of her closest confidants, 'he raped me.'"

Ivana walked back her allegations against Trump after his lawyers insisted
she write the following statement at the beginning of her book, according
to The New York Times: "During a deposition given by me in connection with
my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me. I referred to
this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a
literal or criminal sense."

A former Trump business associate, Jill Harth, claimed in a 1997 lawsuit
the New York real estate mogul “attempted rape” and groped her without her
consent on various occasions. In the suit, Harth described a violent
encounter at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, in which Trump allegedly threw her
against the wall of one of his children’s bedrooms before lifting up her
dress.

"It was a shocking thing to have him do this, because he knew I was with
George [her partner], he knew they were in the next room," she recalled in
an October 2016 interview with The Guardian. "How could he be doing this
when I'm there for business?"

In the pre-election interview, Harth maintained her allegations against
Trump despite having withdrawn her lawsuit against him after he settled a
separate suit her partner filed over a business dispute.

Trump has denied all three of these accusations. He said that Harth’s
claims were "meritless" and that accusations of him raping a minor were
"categorically false" and "politically motivated." Michael Cohen, his
former lawyer and top aide, defended him against Ivana Trump’s claims,
saying, "By the very definition, you can't rape your spouse."

The president has also been accused of sexual harassment or assault by at
least 16 women.

Trump has continued his denials in office, with White House press
secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders repeatedly telling reporters every
accusation against him is a flat-out lie. He’s also used a press
conference in the White House Rose Garden to lambast his accusers, saying
in October, "All I can say is it’s totally fake news."

He added: "It's just fake. It's fake. It's made-up stuff. It's disgraceful
what happens, but that happens in the—that happens in the world of
politics."

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-
business-victims-roy-moore-713531
Gospel TT
Trump is prejudice & friend's with Russia & there are enemy.
max headroom
2018-03-10 05:08:31 UTC
Now there's a brilliant post.
Gospel TT
2018-03-10 16:42:35 UTC
Thx max I no all that cause I watch the new's & read the paper's.
max headroom
Very impressive for a 2nd-grader!
Gospel TT
Thx max but I'm lot's older then that, I'm full groan & over 50.
Klaus Schadenfreude
I don't think he was talking about your waist size.
max headroom
That's so sad.
Gospel TT
2018-03-12 02:44:40 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Gospel TT
Post by max headroom
Very impressive for a 2nd-grader!
Thx max but I'm lot's older then that, I'm full groan & over 50.
That's so sad.
I no that Trump is prejudice & friend's with Russia & there are enemy
& your a rumdum if you don't no that.
Wile E. Coyote
2018-03-12 00:43:02 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
what happens, but that happens in the—that happens in the world of
politics."
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-
business-victims-roy-moore-713531
Trump is prejudice & friend's with Russia & there are enemy.
Always willing to believe an illiterate.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
Gospel TT
2018-03-12 02:53:48 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Pedophilia is exclusively a right wing sin.
WHEN HAS TRUMP BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OR ATTEMPTED RAPE?
ALLEGATIONS
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
INCLUDE
Post by Ubiquitous
a 14-year-old girl.
Related: Here's how Donald Trump could actually be impeached
The allegations arrived during a watershed moment in the
country,
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
as
Post by Ubiquitous
one man apparently slipped through the cracks just before
America
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
began
Post by Ubiquitous
accuser.
In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a
billionaire
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
who was
Post by Ubiquitous
night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a
lawsuit
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
filed
Post by Ubiquitous
repeats to some of her closest confidants, 'he raped me.'"
Ivana walked back her allegations against Trump after his
lawyers
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
insisted
Post by Ubiquitous
against the wall of one of his children’s bedrooms before
lifting
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
up her
Post by Ubiquitous
"categorically false" and "politically motivated." Michael
Cohen,
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
his
Post by Ubiquitous
saying, "By the very definition, you can't rape your spouse."
The president has also been accused of sexual harassment or
assault
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
by at
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Ubiquitous
secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders repeatedly telling reporters every
accusation against him is a flat-out lie. He’s also used a press
conference in the White House Rose Garden to lambast his
accusers,
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
saying
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Ubiquitous
business-victims-roy-moore-713531
Trump is prejudice & friend's with Russia & there are enemy.
Always willing to believe an illiterate.
Thx also remember Hollywood & MSM is leftist.