Shape of things to come?
Roger
2019-10-19 16:36:27 UTC
I've just being reading a Casa Pound supporter writing about the Brexit vote in the commons today.

For the record, Casa Pound is a right wing Italian movement inspired by Ezra Pound and similar in many ways to UKIP....and I would add that writer is a bit fanatical!

None the less....

His take is that now the UK establishment has joined the rest of European governments in ignoring grass roots opinion it is time to start a 'Dark Europe' movement.

This would essentially be an EU wide non parliamentary political movement with the scope of dismantling EU institutions and convincing people not to vote so politicians cannot claim they are democratic.

Frankly I think those institutions and politicians are managing quite well to achieve this on their own :D
MM
2019-10-20 11:32:44 UTC
Post by Roger
I've just being reading a Casa Pound supporter writing about the Brexit vote in the commons today.
For the record, Casa Pound is a right wing Italian movement inspired by Ezra Pound and similar in many ways to UKIP....and I would add that writer is a bit fanatical!
None the less....
His take is that now the UK establishment has joined the rest of European governments in ignoring grass roots opinion it is time to start a 'Dark Europe' movement.
This would essentially be an EU wide non parliamentary political movement with the scope of dismantling EU institutions and convincing people not to vote so politicians cannot claim they are democratic.
Frankly I think those institutions and politicians are managing quite well to achieve this on their own :D
Sounds like you're just a bit enamoured of this bunch of insidous
guerrillas.

MM