One Person per hour now dying in NY.
2020-03-22 21:14:58 UTC
That's what I read on fox news website but then my old lap top crashed
while I was reading it, so read it if you want.
So? In Italy it's one every two minutes:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-one-patient-italy-dying-21733027
Keema's Nan
Patience, dear boy.
Byker
2020-03-25 19:49:51 UTC
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-one-patient-italy-dying-21733027
Patience, dear boy.
One every 116 seconds now:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/uk-closes-warns-pandemic-accelerating-live-updates-200323234651419.html
M I Wakefield
2020-03-22 21:49:43 UTC
That's what I read on fox news website but then my old lap top crashed
while I was reading it, so read it if you want.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-one-patient-italy-dying-21733027
Italy is a magic mirror into the future:

Why we’re not overreacting to the coronavirus, in one chart

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/20/21179040/coronavirus-us-italy-not-overreacting
Not fast enough, MORE!
I wipe my ass on anything VOX publishes.
m***@btopenworld.com
2020-03-24 12:17:02 UTC
One Person per hour now dying in NY.

I'll bet he's getting fed up with it!