Shylock International Inc
Jon°
2003-07-01 09:25:40 UTC
If you want to know why on Earth our lads are in Iraq waiting to be shot at
and perhaps murdered. Read the article I show below. In the States a company
can now be heavily fined (Federal law) if it does not report a customer
who asks if a product was made in Israel. If this does not show you that
America has a ring through its nose and the rope attached to it goes
straight to Tel
Aviv, (via Wall Street) nothing will.

Our Tony and his Mandy's (Jewish) are just oarsmen in the financial slave
ship
"Western Society" that is under the command of the "El Al Navy" whose
admirals studied seamanship at the "Abacus College".

I wonder if the oil pipes that are being blown up in Iraq are
pointing toward the promised land?

www.unknownnews.net/0626-2.html#below

Company fined $6,000 for answering customer's question

"Is any of this stuff made in Israel?"

By Helen & Harry Highwater, Unknown News June 27, 2003

A Missouri company has been fined $6,000 for answering a customer's
question and not reporting to the federal government that the question was
asked. The question that's punished by law is: Are any of these products
made in Israel, or made of Israeli materials?

The Kansas City Star reports:

The anti-boycott provisions bar U.S. companies from providing
information about their business relationships with Israel. They also
require that receipt of boycott requests be reported to the Bureau of
Industry and Security, formerly known as the Bureau of Export
Administration.
We ask: Why is this question forbidden? Why is any question forbidden?
It sounds more like the USSR than the USA, to punish people for asking
a forbidden question, or for not immediately reporting to the government
that someone else asked a forbidden question.

Only a few years ago, during South Africa's apartheid era, it was
considered the height of good moral backbone to ask whether a product came
from that country. Today, many Americans are asking such questions about
products they suspect came from France, after the French government declined
to join "Operation Iraqi Freedom."

The article doesn't make it clear whether these restrictions apply
only to US companies selling stuff outside the US, or whether the law
applies to everyone. Either way, it's reprehensible.

If K-Mart is having a sale on cheap plastic chess sets and we ask the
clerk whether the board or pieces were made in Israel, is the clerk allowed
to answer? Must the store promptly file a form with the Bureau of Industry
and Security reporting that we asked?

Well, we'll be asking the forbidden question in every store we enter.
Not because we're boycotting Israel - we're not. Heck, if we were boycotting
products from countries whose policies are abhorrent, we'd start by
boycotting anything marked "made in USA."

We'll be asking the forbidden question because we believe in freedom.
In a free society, the government doesn't tell people what questions they
can ask, and what questions they can't, and what questions must be promptly
reported to the authorities.

We had heard of this law before - banning people from even asking
about boycotting Israeli products - but we had foolishly assumed it wasn't
often enforced.

According to the article, though, "more than $26 million in fines"
have been levied for violations of this law, suggesting that enforcement of
the Forbidden Question Law is not at all uncommon. The fine in this case was
$6,000, so assuming that's average and doing the math, more than 4,000
Americans or American companies have been fined - for asking the forbidden
question, or failure to report that someone else asked the forbidden
question
lev_bronstein
question
Steve Day
2003-07-01 10:53:12 UTC
I as and individual used to by lots of stuff made in Israel for the
company I had, Zag tool and storage systems spring to mind, but since Israel
took over the role as the new nazis I wont touch any israeli products.
UK Reb
2003-07-01 12:26:17 UTC
Really? I make a point of buying Israeli produce wherever possible.
Steve Day
2003-07-01 13:14:03 UTC
Each to their own.
lev_bronstein
2003-07-01 13:17:11 UTC
Exactly.
Each to their own.
Susan Cohen
2003-07-01 16:57:17 UTC
Post by Steve Day
I as and individual used to by lots of stuff made in Israel for the
company I had, Zag tool and storage systems spring to mind, but since Israel
took over the role as the new nazis I wont touch any israeli products.
I hope you suffer accordingly for your brainlessly unwarranted bigotry.

Susan
m***@btinternet.com
2003-07-01 10:59:17 UTC
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:33:57 +0000 (UTC), "lev_bronstein"
Post by lev_bronstein
It also shows how stupid you are in believing that rubbish.
just out of curiosity. you use Trotsky's real name as your handle.

do you support the war in Iraq ?
are you a neo-Trotskyist ?
are you a Zionist ?

just curious.
lev_bronstein
just curious.
m***@btinternet.com
2003-07-01 12:40:20 UTC
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:08:32 +0000 (UTC), "lev_bronstein"
Yes
No
No
why do you use the name of Trotsly as your handle.
is it irony ?
surely Trotsky would have opposed the war.
are you aware that many neo-cons are ex-Trotskyists ?
Susan Cohen
2003-07-01 18:33:09 UTC
Post by lev_bronstein
It also shows how stupid you are in believing that rubbish.
just out of curiosity. you use Trotsky's real name as your handle.
do you support the war in Iraq ?
are you a neo-Trotskyist ?
are you a Zionist ?
just curious.
Just curious, did it never occur to you that this could be his real name?
Is it now appropriate for me to ask you if you are a dead American
general?
Are you ever coming back to the Philippines? Do you still smoke that dumb
pipe? Are you still arrogant towards the president?
susan that is a possibility.
a very unlikely possibility but a possibility nonetheless.
im willing to bet though it is nothing more than neo-con irony.
am i right lev ?
How much are you willing to bet, and where can I go to collect?

Susan
m***@btinternet.com
2003-07-01 18:38:10 UTC
Post by lev_bronstein
It also shows how stupid you are in believing that rubbish.
just out of curiosity. you use Trotsky's real name as your handle.
do you support the war in Iraq ?
are you a neo-Trotskyist ?
are you a Zionist ?
just curious.
Just curious, did it never occur to you that this could be his real name?
Is it now appropriate for me to ask you if you are a dead American
general?
Are you ever coming back to the Philippines? Do you still smoke that dumb
pipe? Are you still arrogant towards the president?
susan that is a possibility.
a very unlikely possibility but a possibility nonetheless.
im willing to bet though it is nothing more than neo-con irony.
am i right lev ?
How much are you willing to bet, and where can I go to collect?
id bet my life on it Susan.
you can collect it at the gates of Baghdad.
Susan Cohen

Susan
Susan Cohen
2003-07-01 21:17:09 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by m***@btinternet.com
Post by Susan Cohen
im willing to bet though it is nothing more than neo-con irony.
am i right lev ?
How much are you willing to bet, and where can I go to collect?
id bet my life on it Susan.
you can collect it at the gates of Baghdad.
See you there!
ok but my real name isnt mccarthur it is vladimir ulanov.
Does that really matter? We're discussing your assumption that Lev is using
a fake name for political reasons.
whats your real name - tinkerbell ?
Just because you use a fake name doesn't mean everyone else does.

Susan
m***@btinternet.com
2003-07-02 00:21:38 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
a fake name for political reasons.
you really believe he's called Lev Bronstein ?
Why on earth shouldn't I?
cant you see how absurd that is.
if i posted here as ***@lycos.co.uk wouldnt you just
assume it was a pseudonym. you do realise that you dont give your real
name when you set up one of these lycos accounts dont you ?
do you believe there are WMD in Iraq ?
Why was Saddam Hussein stonewalling for TWELVE YEARS if there weren't?
stonewalling ? there were weapons inspectors there for 5 years .
remember Scott Ritter ? remember UNSCOM ?
remember the no-fly zones ? remember the weekly bombing raids on Iraq
? remember the US general saying weve bombed Iraq down to its last
shithouse ? remember anything beyond yesterday's breakfast ?
do you believe everything Fox and CNN tell you ?
Of course not.
Post by Susan Cohen
whats your real name - tinkerbell ?
Just because you use a fake name doesn't mean everyone else does.
that was Lenin's real name.
Yeah, and Archibald Leach was Cary Grant's real name.
What's YOUR real name & why are YOU using "macarthur"?
that is my real name . its a real e-mail address not a made up lycos
one. Vladimir Ulanov is Lenin's real name .
Susan Cohen
2003-07-02 03:23:47 UTC
Post by m***@btinternet.com
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
a fake name for political reasons.
you really believe he's called Lev Bronstein ?
Why on earth shouldn't I?
cant you see how absurd that is.
assume it was a pseudonym.
Can't *you* see how absurd it is to assumethat that's the same thing as
saying "vladimir_smith"?
Like I said,

Post by m***@btinternet.com
name when you set up one of these lycos accounts dont you ?
do you believe there are WMD in Iraq ?
Why was Saddam Hussein stonewalling for TWELVE YEARS if there weren't?
stonewalling ? there were weapons inspectors there for 5 years .
a) they never cooperated
b) what about the other SEVEN years?
Post by m***@btinternet.com
remember Scott Ritter ?
Remember the Kurds?
Post by m***@btinternet.com
remember UNSCOM ? remember the no-fly zones ?
Remember the violations?

Post by m***@btinternet.com
? remember the US general saying weve bombed Iraq down to its last
shithouse ?
Oh, do tell where you heard that one. And then you can tell us why you think
that was meant to be taken literally - especially since there are *still*
plenty of buildings still standing in Iraq.
Post by m***@btinternet.com
remember anything beyond yesterday's breakfast ?
The day some whacked out paranoid thinks he can get snotty w/me because *he*
doesn't have his facts straight is the day he gets plonked.
Susan Cohen
2003-07-01 15:03:14 UTC
Post by Jon°
If you want to know why on Earth our lads are in Iraq waiting to be shot at
and perhaps murdered. Read the article I show below. In the States a company
can now be heavily fined (Federal law) if it does not report a customer
who asks if a product was made in Israel. If this does not show you that
America has a ring through its nose and the rope attached to it goes
straight to Tel
Aviv, (via Wall Street) nothing will.
Well, the spin you put on the facts certainly shows where your ring is and
where it leads. The rest of us, however, are not that stupid. We know that
it's not just the question per se but the attitude behind it. Sane &
intelligent people know that Israel's enemies are the enemies of freedom &
democracy everywhere. Smart and informed people know that people who try to
boycott Israel in the fashion described in the article below have a much
better chance to be linked to terrorism than people who do not try to
boycott Israel. Logical, rational people know that Israel's enemies are
America's enemies.
Post by Jon°
Our Tony and his Mandy's (Jewish) are just oarsmen in the financial slave
ship
"Western Society" that is under the command of the "El Al Navy" whose
admirals studied seamanship at the "Abacus College".
I wonder if the oil pipes that are being blown up in Iraq are
pointing toward the promised land?
I wonder just how hard you were dorpped on your head as a baby?

Susan
question
Sniper
2003-07-01 16:30:12 UTC
Post by Jon°
Post by Jon°
America has a ring through its nose and the rope attached to it goes
straight to Tel
Aviv, (via Wall Street) nothing will.
Well, the spin you put on the facts certainly shows where your ring is and
where it leads. The rest of us, however, are not that stupid. We know that
it's not just the question per se but the attitude behind it.
And how exactly would you describe the attitude behind the question? Was the
person that asked the question belligerent or threatening in any way? Is it
possible to comment on the persons attitude unless you were standing
directly behind them and overheard every word of the conversation? You were
there, were you not? No? Oh now why does that not surprise me?

Now please do so good as to reveal to everyone how you can be sure that the
question was not phrased in a polite and innocous manner, in much the same
way that a person in a supermarket might ask for directions to the shelves
of mineral water? How on earth can you leap to such a judgement unless you
were there or there was a report detailing that the person asking the
question acted in an aggressive manner?
Post by Jon°
Sane &
intelligent people know that Israel's enemies are the enemies of freedom &
democracy everywhere. Smart and informed people know that people who try to
boycott Israel in the fashion described in the article below have a much
better chance to be linked to terrorism than people who do not try to
boycott Israel.
Oh great, now you have descended into the realm of hyperbole, drivel and
liberty cabbage. Sorry to shatter your illusions but I have a sneaking
suspicion that governments have a stronger criteria for determining who
supports terrorists than basing their judgement on whether someone refused
to buy a packet of Jaffa oranges at their local supermarket. You know, like
donating money to such organisations, attending meeting hosted by supporters
of these groups. Simple common sense things really or are you saying that we
should all be on the lookout for a Mossad agent hiding in the celery?

Sane and intelligent? Smart and informed? I do hope you are not including
yourself in those esteemed catagories.
Post by Jon°
Logical, rational people know that Israel's enemies are
America's enemies.
Bravo, you have managed to get one fact half right, but by dint of religion
that is bloody obvious! What about the Americans that are not pro Israel?
Does that make them any less patriotic as Americans or is an American only a
good American if they support Israel? Your answers should be most
enlightening but hey I am not holding my breath that you will be able to
frame a constructive response.
question
Blutkrieg 88
2003-07-06 11:55:59 UTC
Post by Jon°
can now be heavily fined (Federal law) if it does not report a
customer who asks if a product was made in Israel. If this does not
show you that America has a ring through its nose and the rope
attached to it goes straight to Tel
Aviv, (via Wall Street) nothing will.
Well, the spin you put on the facts certainly shows where your ring is
and where it leads. The rest of us, however, are not that stupid. We
know that it's not just the question per se but the attitude behind
it. Sane & intelligent people know that Israel's enemies are the
enemies of freedom & democracy everywhere.
Spin is pretty much a kike thing since it's a form of lying. No, what
you read is pretty much straightfoward truth - something you've never
been really acquainted with. Freedom and democracy? A Kleptocracy such as
Israel has no concept of either. I have news for you Ms. Shiska Jew
Wannabe, Israel's enemies are incresasing everywhere. Her enemies not
only include full-on White Power anti-semites such as myself or pissed
off Islamic fundies, but people of various races, creed and political
stripes who are beginning to see the kike for what he is.
Post by Jon°
Smart and informed people
know that people who try to boycott Israel in the fashion described in
the article below have a much better chance to be linked to terrorism
than people who do not try to boycott Israel. Logical, rational people
know that Israel's enemies are America's enemies.
Linked to terrorism? How Suzy? You kikes wondered why we jew-haters
have been calling this so-called "war on terrorism" a bullshit Jew war
for the sake of Kikeland all of this time. Well, I hope Homeland
Security is reading this post when I say, ahem . . .

Fuck Israel!
Boycott that Shit Country of Israel!
Fuck the Kike NEO-Con Dominated Bush Administration!
Fuck the so-called Conservative White Race Traitors in Washington DC!
Shit on Israeli products!
Shit on Israelis!
!!!FUCK ISRAEL!!!

May the ropes stretch tight . . .

The enemy of my enemy . . . .

Blutkrieg 88
the forbidden question
Nick Kersdown
2003-07-06 14:22:01 UTC
Post by Blutkrieg 88
Fuck Israel!
Boycott that Shit Country of Israel!
Fuck the Kike NEO-Con Dominated Bush Administration!
Fuck the so-called Conservative White Race Traitors in Washington DC!
Shit on Israeli products!
Shit on Israelis!
!!!FUCK ISRAEL!!!
May the ropes stretch tight . . .
The enemy of my enemy . . . .
(snigger)
--
Nick Kersdown
http://www.bettybowers.com/index.html
http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/teens.html
Sigismund von Waldeck Pyrmont
not as hard as you .you proof it yourself every time
nobody
2003-07-07 01:05:35 UTC
Post by Blutkrieg 88
Post by Jon°
$6,000, so assuming that's average and doing the math, more than
4,000 Americans or American companies have been fined - for asking
the forbidden question, or failure to report that someone else asked
the forbidden question
Let's talk about spin here.
That wasn't just some average guy asking a "forbidden question."
I looked at the actual article in the Kansas City Star, and it was
a customer in Bahrain sending a letter of credit that asked it to confirm
that the goods being shipped "are not of Israeli origin
nor do they contain any Israeli material".

Also, one can't assume that the $6000 are an average, and therefore
"more than 4,000 Americans or American companies have been fined"
The law against anti-Israeli boycott sets the fine at 5 times
the value of the transaction.
Susan Cohen
2003-07-07 05:14:03 UTC
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
Post by Jon°
can now be heavily fined (Federal law) if it does not report a
customer who asks if a product was made in Israel. If this does not
show you that America has a ring through its nose and the rope
attached to it goes straight to Tel
Aviv, (via Wall Street) nothing will.
Well, the spin you put on the facts certainly shows where your ring is
and where it leads. The rest of us, however, are not that stupid. We
know that it's not just the question per se but the attitude behind
it. Sane & intelligent people know that Israel's enemies are the
enemies of freedom & democracy everywhere.
Spin is pretty much a kike thing since it's a form of lying.
Not that the lying scumbag can prove, mind you.
No, what
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
you read is pretty much straightfoward truth - something you've never
been really acquainted with.
Not that the lying scumbag can prove, mind you.

Freedom and democracy? A Kleptocracy such as
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
Israel
Not that the lying scumbag can prove, mind you.
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
has no concept of either.
Not that the lying scumbag can prove, mind you.

I have news for you Ms. Shiska Jew
Post by nobody
Wannabe,

Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
only include full-on White Power anti-semites such as myself or pissed
off Islamic fundies, but people of various races, creed and political
stripes who are
as dumb as dirt. Big deal, that's nothing new.
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
Post by Jon°
Smart and informed people
know that people who try to boycott Israel in the fashion described in
the article below have a much better chance to be linked to terrorism
than people who do not try to boycott Israel. Logical, rational people
know that Israel's enemies are America's enemies.
Linked to terrorism? How Suzy?
Like the lying bigot will listen to *me* when he refuses to pay attention to
any *other* facts.

Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
have been calling this so-called "war on terrorism" a bullshit Jew war
for the sake of Kikeland all of this time.
And the lying bigot is wrong again. We *know* why they say it: he admits it
in the same sentence: they say it becuase they are jew-haters, otherwise
known as liars.

Well, I hope Homeland
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
Security is reading this post when I say, ahem . . .
Fuck Israel!
Boycott that Shit Country of Israel!
Fuck the Kike NEO-Con Dominated Bush Administration!
Fuck the so-called Conservative White Race Traitors in Washington DC!
Shit on Israeli products!
Shit on Israelis!
!!!FUCK ISRAEL!!!
May the ropes stretch tight . . .
If the lying bigot keeps it up, they will, around his neck.
I think forwarding it to the FBI might be the better course. Homeland
Security might be a trifle busy these days.
Post by nobody
Post by Blutkrieg 88
The enemy of my enemy . . . .
Is still smarter than you.
Post by nobody
Let's talk about spin here.
That wasn't just some average guy asking a "forbidden question."
I looked at the actual article in the Kansas City Star, and it was
a customer in Bahrain sending a letter of credit that asked it to confirm
that the goods being shipped "are not of Israeli origin
nor do they contain any Israeli material".
Of course. facts mean *nothing* to lying bigots like this immature jerk.

Susan
Susan Cohen
2024-03-24 17:16:40 UTC
Post by Jon°
Our Tony and his Mandy's (Jewish) are just oarsmen in the financial slave
ship
"Western Society" that is under the command of the "El Al Navy" whose
admirals studied seamanship at the "Abacus College".
I wonder if the oil pipes that are being blown up in Iraq are
pointing toward the promised land?
I wonder just how hard you were dorpped on your head as a baby?
Susan
Post by Jon°
I've come to understand after all these years that those were all
TRUTHS.

Susan