VIDEO: Former Minister Exposes the Israel Lobby
D. Ray
2024-04-13 18:52:27 UTC
Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that the
Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British government –
referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as ‘extremists.
Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.

ODYSEE:
<https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20240412---Former-Minister-Exposes-the-Israel-Lobby:9>

BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
Farmer Giles
I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
Smolley
Not without a prepuce
Farmer Giles
2024-04-14 18:00:33 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by D. Ray
BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
Not without a prepuce
Well I don't know anything about that, but it seems that some forms of
corruption and deceit are acceptable as long as they are carried out by
certain groups.
Joe
2024-04-14 19:06:55 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:00:33 +0100
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by D. Ray
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by D. Ray
BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
Not without a prepuce
Well I don't know anything about that, but it seems that some forms
of corruption and deceit are acceptable as long as they are carried
out by certain groups.
Are you suggesting that there was ever a time and place where this was
not the case? What did Hunter Biden ever have to sell other than access
to his father? And don't say 'paintings'... he wasn't selling paintings
to Burisma.

And did you notice that just about everyone in the US government
involved in the Trump-Russia hoax was Jewish, with the possible
exception of Hillary? In a country where Jews are supposedly about 2.5%
of the population.

It's not just the UK.
Joe
Farmer Giles
I think you missed the point and direction of my comment, Joe.
Farmer Giles
2024-04-15 20:14:59 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by D. Ray
Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that the
Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British government –
referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as ‘extremists.
Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.
BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
It's very interesting, and revealing, that those who generally have much
to say on political corruption and dishonesty have nothing to say on this.
Pancho
2024-04-16 21:40:48 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by D. Ray
Former minister Sir Alan Duncan has exposed the level of control that the
Israel lobby has over the Conservative Party and the British
government –
referring to those supporting Israel’s illegal activities as ‘extremists.
Find out how the Israel lobby operates, how it by passes proper
parliamentary processes and how it affects our freedoms.
BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OAEPwhrwPv0/>
I wonder if Babbelard and Nugent would care to comment?
It's very interesting, and revealing, that those who generally have much
to say on political corruption and dishonesty have nothing to say on this.
I appear to have missed the original post due to my kill filter.

The Alan Duncan Nick Ferrari interview was clearly a breach of taboo.
What was said was not interesting, we've heard it all before, but why
Alan Duncan chose to say it now is interesting. Hard to tell if he is
being principled, or perhaps he thinks it might be politically
advantageous, in the long run. Like someone standing up the McCarthyism,
dangerous at the time, but history looks kindly on it.

Mark Collet didn't really add anything, at least in the bit I watched. I
note he is ex BNP and once had a girlfriend with a Swastika tattooed on
her tit.
Farmer Giles
2024-04-17 06:12:49 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by D. Ray
[...]
Thanks for the interesting comment, my remark wasn't aimed at you.