OT: inconsiderate shoppers
BurfordTJustice
2018-11-11 13:03:24 UTC
UK needs more and tougher laws cause of people like you...LOL

People who can not tell right from wrong.

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 03/11/2018 06:01, Clare Snyder wrote:
: > On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 03:55:15 +0000, Bod <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
: >
: >> On 02/11/2018 20:40, Steven Watkins wrote:
: >>> On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 20:02:14 -0000, Bod <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
: >>>
: >>>> On 02/11/2018 19:45, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
: >>>>> Steven Watkins has brought this to us :
: >>>>>> Most scrapyards are run cash in hand by cowboys, no documentation
: >>>>>> required.
: >>>>>
: >>>>> Not now, all pay out on account or with proof of ID and vehicle reg
: >>>>> taken..
: >>>> >
: >>>> > Correct.
: >>>
: >>> What kind of scrapyards are you referring to? If you scrap a car, yes
: >>> some want paperwork, although there's one here that just lets me fill
in
: >>> the V5 myself (saves him the bother). But if you're talking about
: >>> non-vehicles (like the hot water tank I scrapped), they don't want any
: >>> ID at all. I give them the tank, they weigh it, then give me cash.
: >>>
: >>> http://www.asm-recycling.co.uk/blog/scrap-metal-for-cash-the-law/
: >
: >
: > Doesn't work that way here. (well it does, sort of, for me, because
: > they have my information on record and just need my licence plate
: > number) every transaction is recorded
: >
: > Yes, yours is not as stringent as ours, but still gives some degree
: of traceability.
:
: --
: Bod
Steven Watkins
: Bod
Norman Wells
2018-11-11 18:39:00 UTC
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
Steven Watkins
2018-11-11 18:44:11 UTC
Stealing deprives the owner of the goods, like me taking your car. Making a duplicate does not.
Rod Speed
It deprives the copyright owner of what you should have paid for your copy.
The Peeler
2018-11-11 20:24:39 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:52:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
It deprives the copyright owner of what you should have paid for your copy.
The sociopathic wanker "discussed" the same idiotic topic already a dozen
times in the past! Will you troll-feeding senile idiots never learn? <tsk>
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <***@haph.org>
Stephen Watkin
But if I couldn't get a free copy, I would have done without. I copy it because I don't consider it to be worth what they ask for it.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-11-11 22:05:31 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Norman Wells
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't
steal things.
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
Stealing deprives the owner of the goods, like me taking your car. Making
a duplicate does not.
It deprives the copyright owner of what you should have paid for your copy.
But if I couldn't get a free copy, I would have done without. I copy it
because I don't consider it to be worth what they ask for it.
A rather tame excuse for illegal copying; but as you have probably been doing
it all your life and getting away with it, you probably think you are immune
to prosecution.

However, now you have exposed your isp id on usenet, you are fair game.
Stephen Watkin
It's only a civil offence, one which millions upon millions break all the time. You're in the minority if you pay. Anyway, downloading something which has previously been aired, or which I can watch or listen to on Youtube whenever I like, is not piracy.
Norman Wells
2018-11-11 23:15:52 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 22:05:31 -0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 19:52:08 -0000, Rod
According to the law, though, and not just you, it is.
Stephen Watkin
It's no more illegal than keeping a VHS tape you recorded 10 years ago off the TV (which everybody does). And before you say that's illegal - point me to a case where someone was ever done for that.
The Peeler
You said that HOW many times already, you troll-feeding senile idiot? <BG>
Rod Speed
2018-11-11 22:48:40 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Norman Wells
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't
steal things.
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
Stealing deprives the owner of the goods, like me taking your car. Making
a duplicate does not.
It deprives the copyright owner of what you should have paid for your copy.
But if I couldn't get a free copy, I would have done without. I copy it
because I don't consider it to be worth what they ask for it.
A rather tame excuse for illegal copying; but as you have probably been doing
it all your life and getting away with it, you probably think you are immune
to prosecution.
However, now you have exposed your isp id on usenet,
He hasn’t.
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
you are fair game.
Nope.
The Peeler
2018-11-11 23:06:46 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:48:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
A rather tame excuse for illegal copying; but as you have probably been doing
it all your life and getting away with it, you probably think you are immune
to prosecution.
However, now you have exposed your isp id on usenet,
He hasn’t.
In fact, he has, you pathological auto-contradictor!
--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <***@85.214.115.223>
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-11 23:07:42 UTC
m>
am>
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
He hasn=E2=80=99t.
I assume I mentioned the name of the ISP somewhere.
you are fair game.
Nope.
They require a complaint direct from the artist. I've had two in the pa=
st anyway, they just say "please stop doing that".
Rod Speed
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:27:11 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:58:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Wrong, as always.
Ridiculous as always! LOL
--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <***@85.214.115.223>
Norman Wells
2018-11-11 19:56:55 UTC
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
The UK needs LESS laws.  We should have two.  Don't hurt folk, don't
steal things.
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
Stealing deprives the owner of the goods, like me taking your car.
Making a duplicate does not.
It's appropriating the artistic work of its creator with none of the
expected compensation. In my book, that's stealing it. And in book,
it's immoral.
The Peeler
In my book, you ARE a typical troll-feeding senile IDIOT!
Steven Watkins
People who copy things don't wish to pay for them. If they couldn't copy them, they'd do without. Therefore nothing has been taken from the artist.
Norman Wells
2018-11-11 23:14:19 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
The UK needs LESS laws.  We should have two.  Don't hurt folk, don't
steal things.
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
Stealing deprives the owner of the goods, like me taking your car.
Making a duplicate does not.
It's appropriating the artistic work of its creator with none of the
expected compensation.  In my book, that's stealing it.  And in book,
it's immoral.
People who copy things don't wish to pay for them.  If they couldn't
copy them, they'd do without.  Therefore nothing has been taken from the
artist.
So, why don't they go without?

I think the artists might disagree with your analysis.
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-11 23:36:47 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't
steal things.
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
Stealing deprives the owner of the goods, like me taking your car.
Making a duplicate does not.
It's appropriating the artistic work of its creator with none of the
expected compensation. In my book, that's stealing it. And in book,
it's immoral.
People who copy things don't wish to pay for them. If they couldn't
copy them, they'd do without. Therefore nothing has been taken from the
artist.
So, why don't they go without?
They could, but that would have no effect on the artist's income.
And so would someone I prevented from stealing my car.
Norman Wells
2018-11-12 09:25:50 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
I think the artists might disagree with your analysis.
And so would someone I prevented from stealing my car.
But it would have an effect on the artist's income. Where there's
demand for their product, people will be willing to pay for it. I don't
agree in the slightest that if they couldn't copy them they'd do without.
Rod Speed
2018-11-12 09:43:25 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Norman Wells
I think the artists might disagree with your analysis.
And so would someone I prevented from stealing my car.
But it would have an effect on the artist's income. Where there's demand
for their product, people will be willing to pay for it. I don't agree in
the slightest that if they couldn't copy them they'd do without.
You have always been completely and utterly irrelevant.
What you might or might not agree with in spades.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 11:24:02 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:43:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
But it would have an effect on the artist's income. Where there's demand
for their product, people will be willing to pay for it. I don't agree in
the slightest that if they couldn't copy them they'd do without.
You have always been completely and utterly irrelevant.
What you might or might not agree with in spades.
Perfect description of yourself, senile cretin!
--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little shit."
MID: <pjqpo3$1la0$***@gioia.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:37:50 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:25:50 +0000, Norman Wells, yet another braindamaged,
Post by Norman Wells
But it would have an effect on the artist's income. Where there's
demand for their product, people will be willing to pay for it. I don't
agree in the slightest that if they couldn't copy them they'd do without.
Oh, no! Another lonely senile idiot who got nobody to talk to except the
dumbest troll on Usenet! LOL
The Peeler
2018-11-11 23:47:13 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 23:14:19 +0000, Norman Wells, yet another braindamaged,
Post by Norman Wells
People who copy things don't wish to pay for them.  If they couldn't
copy them, they'd do without.  Therefore nothing has been taken from the
artist.
So, why don't they go without?
I think the artists might disagree with your analysis.
So, for how long are you senile idiot still going to go on like that? Until
you've convinced the sociopath? LMAO
Steven Watkins
There's a big difference between people who do real work, like a bricklayer, who gets paid for each house he builds, and artists who create something once then expect to be paid millions of times for it. If they want paid again for the same song, they ought to repeatedly play it at concerts.
%
they do until they get sick of playing it for the people that pay
Stephen Watkin
Then expect free money while they sit back and do nothing.
%
that's called royalties
Stephen Watkin
And it's lazy and cheating. They're getting paid without doing further work.
%
yea that's called sales
Stephen Watkin
In every other business you have to make more product to sell more product, not just duplicate something you made 10 years ago. Imagine I built a house, then used some fancy machine to duplicate it and sell more. But for some reason it was illegal for anyone else to duplicate one of my houses.
%
you mean like the bill you get from your ISP
Stephen Watkin
They continuously supply a connection full of data and repair the wires as necessary. Just like my electricity company continually supplies more electricity and maintains the wires. But an artist does fuck all after they've recorded their music.
%
2018-11-11 22:48:31 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
sure they have they've entertained millions with live performances
and you pay for your isp , repairs and updates not with standing
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-11 23:05:53 UTC
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
[...]
And they get paid for doing that performance. They shouldn't get paid again later without doing another performance.
I pay every month, because they supply me with more data and repair any faults. I pay my electric company every month, because they supply me with more electricity. But an artist does nothing to earn those royalties.
%
2018-11-11 23:11:38 UTC
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
and you pay for your isp , repairs and updates not with standing
I pay every month, because they supply me with more data and repair any
faults.  I pay my electric company every month, because they supply me
with more electricity.  But an artist does nothing to earn those royalties.
it can take as much as 10 years to make an album ,
that should be done for free you think

you only pay for electricity when its on and ,
it probably comes from a windmill so ,
there's a whole gang of people you pay that do nothing
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-11 23:40:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
and you pay for your isp , repairs and updates not with standing
I pay every month, because they supply me with more data and repair any
faults. I pay my electric company every month, because they supply me
with more electricity. But an artist does nothing to earn those royalties.
it can take as much as 10 years to make an album ,
that should be done for free you think
10 years my arse, plenty groups release one per year.
They maintain the windmill and the power lines.
%
the musicians maintain the music
Stephen Watkin
Once it's made it doesn't need maintaining. Who maintains stuff made by composers that are dead?
%
who pays them
Norman Wells
2018-11-12 09:17:51 UTC
Post by %
the musicians maintain the music
Once it's made it doesn't need maintaining.  Who maintains stuff made by
composers that are dead?
Why should you be entitled to the benefit of it for free when those who
have produced it, and whose livelihoods depend on it, think otherwise?
Rod Speed
Because there is fuck all you can do about it.
Norman Wells
Ah, the voice of scum speaks.
Rod Speed
Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, scum.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 19:19:38 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 04:47:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Rod Speed
Because there is fuck all you can do about it.
Ah, the voice of scum speaks.
Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, scum.
What about my newest sig, you senile piece of Ozzie shit? <BG>
--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
Stephen Watkin
You said that about me too. Neither o us have sigs. Must be something up with your computer.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:40:00 UTC
So, for how long are you two idiots still going to go on with this bullshit?
Stephen Watkin
I copyright was theft, it would be a criminal offence like stealing money/cars/stuff from shops.
Rod Speed
Music requires no maintenance.
%
yes it does
Rod Speed
No it doesn't.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:32:20 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:30:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
yes it does
No it doesn't.
LOL!!!
--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <***@85.214.115.223>
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-11-12 15:11:47 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
Maybe, but what about all the hours/days/weeks put into composing and
recording the music, before it is released?

You pay nothing for that, and now you wish to pay nothing for the finished
product.
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-12 15:22:07 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
It's illogical to pay for something that was already there.

There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
Norman Wells
2018-11-12 15:53:49 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:11:47 -0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
one of my houses.
you mean like the bill you get from your ISP
They continuously supply a connection full of data and repair the wires as
necessary. Just like my electricity company continually supplies more
electricity and maintains the wires. But an artist does fuck all after
they've recorded their music.
Maybe, but what about all the hours/days/weeks put into composing and
recording the music, before it is released?
You pay nothing for that, and now you wish to pay nothing for the finished
product.
It's illogical to pay for something that was already there.
There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
How about eliminating scumbags and chavs who think like pikeys that
unless it's nailed down they're entitled to it?
Stephen Watkin
"Unless it's nailed down" refers to physical actual things. If I stole a streetlamp to use in my garden, that's theft. But if I had a device which could duplicate that lamp, leaving the original intact, and construct one for myself, I've deprived nobody of anything.
Norman Wells
2018-11-12 17:34:54 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Norman Wells
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:11:47 -0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Maybe, but what about all the hours/days/weeks put into composing and
recording the music, before it is released?
You pay nothing for that, and now you wish to pay nothing for the
finished product.
It's illogical to pay for something that was already there.
There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
How about eliminating scumbags and chavs who think like pikeys that
unless it's nailed down they're entitled to it?
"Unless it's nailed down" refers to physical actual things.
No, the same holds true for digital media where you can't break the
encryption. Do you really need to be physically prevented from grasping
everything you want? Have you sunk that low?
Rod Speed
He's always been that low, stupid.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 19:26:49 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:25:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Norman Wells
No, the same holds true for digital media where you can't break the
encryption. Do you really need to be physically prevented from grasping
everything you want? Have you sunk that low?
He's always been that low, stupid.
...and he very successfully pulled BOTH of you down to his level, Ozzietard!
The Peeler
2018-11-12 19:26:24 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:34:54 +0000, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Norman Wells
No, the same holds true for digital media where you can't break the
encryption. Do you really need to be physically prevented from grasping
everything you want? Have you sunk that low?
Do you REALLY not understand what's going on here, you braindead senile
troll-feeding idiot? LOL
Stephen Watkin
"Where you can't break the encryption". But there is no encryption on most stuff. For example, the BBC airs a program, say a James Bond film. Mr Smith records it, then uploads it to Piratebay. Mr Jones downloads it. No encryption was broken.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
In which case, buy a 3D printer and get a CAD drawing of a street lamp.
Rod Speed
2018-11-12 19:15:05 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:11:47 -0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
But he'd be stealing that CAD drawing.
Stephen Watkin
According to the copyright worshippers in here, if I photographed the streetlamp then made my own using that photo to make a CAD drawing, I'd be stealing it.
Rod Speed
Fraid that isnt legal, Adolf.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 19:28:39 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:15:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
How about eliminating scumbags and chavs who think like pikeys that unless
it's nailed down they're entitled to it?
Fraid that isnt legal, Adolf.
You indeed ARE lucky that euthanizing of the mentally handicapped is
illegal, senile Ozzietard!
--
Senile Rot about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"
MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
The Peeler
2018-11-12 19:20:44 UTC
How about eliminating troll-feeding senile idiots like you, idiot?
Rod Speed
2018-11-12 18:14:25 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
Must be why you paid for those steaming frog turds with wheels.
There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
There is, the frog pay you to take their steaming turds with wheels.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 19:31:38 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
There is, the frog pay you to take their steaming turds with wheels.
Luckily for him, you still keep sucking him off for free, every day, senile
cocksucker! <G>
MID: <***@haph.org>
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-12 20:12:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
repeatedly
play
it at concerts.
they do until they get sick of playing it for the peo=
ple
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by %
that pay
Post by Rod Speed
Post by %
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
recording the music, before it is released?
You pay nothing for that, and now you wish to pay nothing for the finished
product.
It's illogical to pay for something that was already there.
Must be why you paid for those steaming frog turds with wheels.
No, that was because =A3500 for a car that's only done 45,000 miles was =
a bargain.
Well I can't say no to that.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-11-12 18:37:16 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
It wasn’t there until someone created it.

How do you expect these people to live? Record an album a month?
Post by Stephen Watkin
There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
There was until cheats such as yourself decided to download music for free
and refuse to pay for anything; and then dream up lame excuses for doing to
when challenged.
Rod Speed
2018-11-12 19:14:04 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Norman Wells
[...]
I'd prefer they died.
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Record an album a month?
Top themselves.
It isnt an excuse.
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-12 20:08:06 UTC
ay.com>
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Stephen Watkin
product.
It's illogical to pay for something that was already there.
It wasn=E2=80=99t there until someone created it.
How do you expect these people to live? Record an album a month?
Get a real job.
Post by Stephen Watkin
There needs to be a more sensible way of doing things.
There was until cheats such as yourself decided to download music for =
free
and refuse to pay for anything; and then dream up lame excuses for doi=
ng to
when challenged.
You'll find millions upon millions do it. How many people do you think =
use Piratebay for example? Google says about 12 million. They can't al=
l be wrong.
Rod Speed
Wrong, as always.
Stephen Watkin
Show me one apart from music/films/books.
Rod Speed
Any landlord, stupid.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:28:01 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:01:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Rod Speed
Wrong, as always.
Show me one apart from music/films/books.
Any landlord, stupid.
A landlord can't sell more if he doesn't build more, oh senile one! And how
could he lose anything by people "copying" anything, senile idiot? Care to
explain? <BG>
--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
MID: <ev1p6ml7ywd5$***@sqwertz.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-11 23:11:01 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:54:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Stephen Watkin
In every other business you have to make more product to sell more
product, not just duplicate something you made 10 years ago.
Wrong, as always.
Not quite, auto-contradictor!
--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <***@85.214.115.223>
Rod Speed
2018-11-11 22:50:45 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
[...]
So you are saying that book authors should be writing out
a person copy for anyone who wants to read their book ?

Wot abart those whose writing is illegible ?
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-11 23:08:44 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by %
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
[...]
Paying money for a copy of something is illogical.
What has that to do with this conversation?
The Peeler
2018-11-11 23:13:33 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:50:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Stephen Watkin
And it's lazy and cheating. They're getting paid without doing further work.
So you are saying that book authors should be writing out
a person copy for anyone who wants to read their book ?
No!
Post by Rod Speed
Wot abart those whose writing is illegible ?
LOL
--
***@down.the.farm about senile Rot Speed:
MID: <ps10v9$uo2$***@gioia.aioe.org>
Norman Wells
That's a pretty scummy view.
Stephen Watkin
It's a logical view.
Norman Wells
2018-11-12 09:22:43 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Steven Watkins
There's a big difference between people who do real work, like a
bricklayer, who gets paid for each house he builds, and artists who
create something once then expect to be paid millions of times for it.
If they want paid again for the same song, they ought to repeatedly play
it at concerts.
That's a pretty scummy view.
It's a logical view.
Why should you take the benefit of someone else's creativity and labour
for free when they don't want you to?

It's their choice to give it if that's what they want, not yours to take
it if they don't.

It's scummy.
Rod Speed
2018-11-12 09:41:42 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Norman Wells
It's their choice to give it if that's what they want, not yours to take
it if they don't.
The reality is that he can do what he likes and they get to like it or lump
it.
Post by Norman Wells
It's scummy.
Corse no arsehole lawyer is ever anything like that, eh ?
The Peeler
2018-11-12 11:25:39 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:41:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Norman Wells
It's scummy.
Corse no arsehole lawyer is ever anything like that, eh ?
...or no senile scummy Usenet troll, eh, senile Rot? <G>
--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <***@85.214.115.223>
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:41:52 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:22:43 +0000, Norman Wells, yet another braindamaged,
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Stephen Watkin
It's a logical view.
Why should you take the benefit of someone else's creativity and labour
for free when they don't want you to?
It's their choice to give it if that's what they want, not yours to take
it if they don't.
It's scummy.
What don't you understand, fool? HE's a sociopathic asshole, just like YOU
are a senile asshole!
The Peeler
2018-11-11 23:37:52 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 23:16:42 +0000, Norman Wells, yet another braindamaged,
Post by Norman Wells
That's a pretty scummy view.
He's a scummy troll! And you are a scummy senile sucker of troll cock!
The Peeler
2018-11-11 20:22:19 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 18:39:00 +0000, Norman Wells, yet another braindamaged,
Post by Norman Wells
The UK needs LESS laws.  We should have two.  Don't hurt folk, don't
steal things.
You seem happy enough stealing copyright though.
You seem happy sucking the unwashed Scottish wanker's cock time and again,
you dumb troll-feeding senile idiot!
Rod Speed
2018-11-11 19:50:56 UTC
Post by Steven Watkins
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't steal things.
That would mean no govt at all, nor army, police, judicial system, no govt
schools etc etc etc.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
: Bod
The Peeler
2018-11-11 20:27:30 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:50:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Steven Watkins
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't steal things.
That would mean no govt at all, nor army, police, judicial system, no govt
schools etc etc etc.
Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
Yeah, but that's obviously what makes the gay Scottish wanker so attractive
to you seniles! The dumber, the hotter in your eyes, right? LOL
MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
Stephen Watkin
2018-11-11 22:16:11 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Steven Watkins
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't steal things.
That would mean no govt at all, nor army, police, judicial system, no govt
schools etc etc etc.
When did I say no govt? When did I say no army? When did I say no judicial system? When did I say no schools? I said there should only be TWO laws that citizens are to follow:

1) Don't hurt folk - this would range from punching you on the nose being a minor offence to mass murder being a much larger offence.
2) Don't steal things - ranging from nicking a chocolate bar from Asda to international bank fraud.
: Bod
Rod Speed
2018-11-11 22:52:57 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Steven Watkins
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't
steal
things.
That would mean no govt at all, nor army, police, judicial system, no govt
schools etc etc etc.
When did I say no govt? When did I say no army? When did I say no
judicial system? When did I say no schools?
Cant have those with just your two laws, stupid.
: Bod
Stephen Watkin
: Bod
Rod Speed
2018-11-12 00:59:44 UTC
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Stephen Watkin
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Steven Watkins
The UK needs LESS laws. We should have two. Don't hurt folk, don't
steal
things.
That would mean no govt at all, nor army, police, judicial system, no govt
schools etc etc etc.
When did I say no govt? When did I say no army? When did I say no
judicial system? When did I say no schools?
Cant have those with just your two laws, stupid.
Why not?
Because there would be no way to pay for those, stupid.
: Bod
The Peeler
2018-11-12 10:28:31 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:59:44 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

<FLUSH another 117 lines of the two rare idiots' absolutely idiotic
bullshit>
--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
The Peeler
2018-11-11 23:14:55 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:52:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

<FLUSH troll shit>
--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot: