Nicola Sturgeon drops Covid elimination strategy
Michael Ejercito
2021-05-26 13:08:09 UTC
https://archive.ph/9ye4V

If vaccines have 'broken the link' between cases, admissions and death,
there is no need for 'aggressive' lockdowns, says the First Minister
By
Daniel Sanderson,
SCOTTISH CORRESPONDENT
25 May 2021 • 8:52pm
As recently as March, when the vaccination programme was well underway,
the First Minister described elimination as the 'only sensible strategy'
As recently as March, when the vaccination programme was well under way,
the First Minister described elimination as the 'only sensible strategy'
Nicola Sturgeon has abandoned her Covid-19 elimination strategy in a
drastic shift which it is hoped will mean there will be no return to
prolonged lockdowns.
The First Minister said the success of the vaccination programme, and
mounting evidence that jabs are highly effective in preventing serious
illness and death, meant that she had begun a transition away from
focusing largely on case numbers.
She said that if it was established that vaccines had “broken the link”
between cases, hospital admissions and deaths it would mean she would
not have to react “quite so aggressively” to future outbreaks.
The major change comes after Ms Sturgeon repeatedly emphasised for
almost a year the need to effectively “eliminate” coronavirus by driving
case numbers to their lowest possible levels.
As recently as March, when the vaccination programme was well under way,
she described elimination as the "only sensible strategy" and warned
that the virus “won’t play ball” with any attempt to keep case numbers
at a “medium level”.
She has also repeatedly pressed the UK Government to adopt her
elimination goal.
However, she revealed on Tuesday that she hoped to ditch the approach,
because even if there was a surge in cases, this no longer necessarily
meant that a significant number of hospitalisations and deaths would follow.
Move paves way for full reopening
The shift was welcomed by businesses, which said it paved the way for a
full reopening of the Scottish economy in the coming weeks.
“Up until now, we have sought to respond as quickly as possible to
rising case numbers,” Ms Sturgeon said, at a coronavirus briefing in
Edinburgh.
“We have known that increasing case numbers lead, almost like night
follows day, to significantly increased hospital and ICU admissions, and
unfortunately to increased numbers of deaths.
“But increasingly, we are monitoring whether and to what extent
vaccination may be breaking that link between rising case numbers, and
significantly rising cases of significant illness and death.
“If that does prove to be the case, as we hope it will, then we hope
that our response to this virus can increasingly evolve as well.
“In short, while care will still be needed, because there will always be
people who require hospital treatment, it might mean that we don't have
to react quite so aggressively with tough restrictions in the face of
rising case numbers. Instead, we hope that we'll be able to rely more on
enhanced public health interventions.”
Despite case numbers doubling over the past 16 days in Scotland, the
number of Covid-19 deaths has remained low. There have been only six
coronavirus deaths in Scotland this month, while as of Tuesday, just six
people were in intensive care.
Scotland remains on track to offer a first vaccination dose to all
adults by the end of July, and it is hoped that everybody will have
received two doses by the end of September.
It is expected that restrictions across Scotland will ease further early
next month, ahead of the country reaching Level 0 by the end of June.
Sturgeon under pressure to lift restrictions
Ms Sturgeon is under intense pressure to ease Level 3 restrictions in
Glasgow, currently facing the harshest measures in the UK, and hinted
that she would soon allow the city to enter Level 2 under her new
approach, despite case numbers remaining high.
In future, she said, the virus could be dealt with by public health
interventions such as testing and vaccination, meaning the response
would mean “much less restriction on our day to day lives”.
However, she once again appealed to Scots to get vaccinated, amid
concern over a surge in missed appointments, saying it was their “civic
duty” to accept jabs when offered.
Liz Cameron, chief executive of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce, said
the change of approach would receive “widespread support” from businesses.
“It is essential that we see a greater pace of unlocking restrictions,
particularly as our events sector and offices still remain closed among
others," she said.
Which local authorities have the highest case rates?
Cases and deaths by local authority
e.g Westminster or SW1W 0DT
Cases
Deaths
Rate (cases per 100,000 people)
(0-19.13)
(19.13-25)
(25-39)
(39-51)
(51-76)
(76-345)
LatestTotal

See live coronavirus data| Search figures for your local area, track the
UK's vaccine rollout, and see rate of infection by country
“This more flexible approach should be the key to bringing forward the
full re-opening of the economy in the coming weeks.
“We have seen that local outbreaks can be tackled locally with targeted
health measures, therefore, this approach should remove the need to
apply national lockdown measures as so many businesses are on the edge
of survival.”
Sandesh Gulhane, public health spokesman for the Scottish Tories, said:
"It is welcome that Nicola Sturgeon recognises the incredible success of
the UK vaccination rollout has given us a key weapon in fighting against
the virus.
“Vaccines are already proving to drive down hospitalisations and
intensive care admissions. That can hopefully mean we continue to safely
ease restrictions, even if the virus is still around us, and be able to
welcome more visitors to the country.
“This will be music to the ears of businesses who can ill-afford to have
tougher restrictions reimposed on them after suffering hugely over the
past year."
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-05-26 15:22:48 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
The only healthy way to stop the pandemic in the U.K. and other
places is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding
out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who among us
are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in
order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the B.1.1.7 lineage mutations
and others like the P.1, B.1.135, B.1.351, B.1.429, B.1.525, &
B.1.617.1-3 lineage mutations combining to render current COVID
vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-05-27 15:04:31 UTC
It is tragic!
They would have been better off had they never been born.
In the interim, I am, instead, wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
I think the ole Chungster is waiting for someone to post they're
'wonderfully
horny'...so stay away from any words with sexual innuendo!
...just a heads up
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/Zqo9zsaTAQAJ

You, eternally condemned Miloch, and now even your extended family,
would've been better off had you never been born.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, Miloch, more than ever so that every member of
your family **and now even** your extended family die excruciatingly
painful deaths with multi-organ failure from COVID-19 as an admonition
to all, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-06-02 20:32:16 UTC
(Nicola) 06/02/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ