The face of a spoiled brat.....
m***@gmail.com
2019-09-08 20:16:09 UTC
....says it all really, doesn't it? Privileged, always got his own way, never needed to work, failed foreign secretary, wrote poor lazy non-scholarly books, failed marriage, failed Bimbo relationship, failed the UK, failed PM.....no wonder he's miserable.
4mat
2019-09-08 23:09:42 UTC
yeah but he does a very good impression of churchill
with his ridiculous face here, 'churchill'

which the guardian leads with

guardian saying that the telegraph is 'all about johnson'

telegraph published the leak of cummings 'brexit negotiations are a sham'

guardian publishing a constant stream of tory/johnson bolstering articles

with no damage, no journalism at all

they are supporting him totally .. they are leading with the support, as
they were for may

the lying guardian "the voice of the left" "donate they say" 'journalism'
4mat
2019-09-08 23:11:57 UTC
re:

https://imgur.com/a/IYHrBK6

his best churchill impression .. for the front page of the guardian, where it arrived
4mat
2019-09-09 01:58:14 UTC
that is it xactly ..t he face = "churchill".. hes done it .. its what he can do .. hes
got this mental illness, where he thinks hes churchill

..

and they get him doiing his churchill. because its a press photograph setup .. v few ...
v controlled

just happens to be pulling a bull around.. with a rope.
something politicians do every day

they get his 'churchill' .. in that setup.. cos he knows , "do it now"

and the GUARDIAN. front pages it

couple days before, it was the bull
they lead, the telegraph etc follows

its true. all the damaging stories, from labour, are from the guardian

all the fluff pieces for the tories/for boris johnson, are from the guardian

the fucking parasites supporting it
4mat
2019-09-09 02:00:51 UTC
why is "the guardian"

constantly destructing corbyn/labour

bolstering the tories/johnson -- just like they did with may
why are they posing as "the voice of the left" "support" 'journalism' 'will die'

fuck journalism
fuck the uk msm
they stand for nothing
like any of the public sector parasites in management
A. Filip
2019-09-09 01:59:16 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
....says it all really, doesn't it? Privileged, always got his own
way, never needed to work, failed foreign secretary, wrote poor lazy
non-scholarly books, failed marriage, failed Bimbo relationship,
failed the UK, failed PM.....no wonder he's miserable.
<irony> He is exactly what UK deserves! :-) </irony>
--
A. Filip