Ministers failed to consider long-term pain of lockdown, say scientists Poll of leading thinkers contrasts sharply with public perception at height of pandemic that there was consensus
Michael Ejercito
2024-03-04 00:51:08 UTC
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1b5w1bi/telegraph_ministers_failed_to_consider_longterm/

Ministers failed to consider long-term pain of lockdown, say scientists
Poll of leading thinkers contrasts sharply with public perception at
height of pandemic that there was consensus
Sarah Knapton,
SCIENCE EDITOR and
Joe Pinkstone
2 March 2024 • 6:00pm

667
poll result
The Government did not pay sufficient attention to the long-term
collateral damage of lockdowns, a majority of British scientists
surveyed believe.
A wide-ranging survey conducted by The Telegraph and Censuswide shows
that nearly seven in ten (68 per cent) academics believe more
consideration should have been given to the fallout caused by shutting
down the country.
The views are in stark contrast to the public discourse at the height of
the pandemic, when only a few dissenting scientific voices spoke out to
highlight the health and economic risks from lockdowns.
While just over half (51 per cent) of scientists thought lockdowns were
always proportionate and always justified, one third disagreed.
The survey also reveals that while 44 per cent of scientists believed
pandemic modelling was “excellent” or “good”, some 37 per cent thought
it was “average”, “poor”, or “very poor”.
Experts said the results show there was far less scientific consensus
than the public was led to believe, and warned that many academics had
felt unable to speak their mind at the time.
Scientists feared loss of patronage
Prof Robert Dingwall, a former government Covid adviser, from Nottingham
Trent University, said: “It was always clear to those of us who were
able to make evidence-based criticisms of ‘official science’ and
government actions, that we enjoyed considerable tacit support in the
scientific community.
“This was, however, muted by concerns about loss of patronage, access to
research grants and difficulty in publication as the cost of speaking out.
“Others certainly paid a price for trying to voice loyal opposition. I
don’t blame anyone for keeping their head down if they had a career to
build, a family to support or a preference for a quiet life.”
Bob Seeley, a Tory MP who during the pandemic spoke up against
lockdowns, said: “At the time we were, understandably, focused on
immediate risk.
“However, it was also clear that there was precious little thought as to
the long-term damage to a society, especially in the development of
young people. Schools should never have been shut. We are seeing a
generation of young people damaged.
“There was too much politics from some scientists who were pushing a
politicised agenda.”
He added: “The lack of interest in the origins of the virus seems bizarre.
“My fear is that at very least, lockdown will be seen to have been an
ineffective way of dealing with the crisis. The lack of an open and
science-led conversation during the crisis was, I felt, disturbing.”
A generation scarred
Last month, the World Bank warned that lockdown disruption to education
would scar multiple generations of children who suffered serious
developmental and learning delays.
NHS waiting lists soared to a record 7.8 million last September and
there have been tens of thousands of extra non-Covid deaths since the
pandemic, particularly among heart and cancer patients.
A study from University College London in February estimated that 12,000
years of life had been lost in Britain because of delays in diagnosing
skin cancer during Covid lockdowns.
Gordon Wishart, chief medical officer at Check4Cancer, and visiting
professor of cancer surgery at Anglia Ruskin University, repeatedly
warned in 2020 and 2021 that delaying cancer diagnosis and treatment
would lead to deaths, but said his fears were ignored.
“I did feel like my concerns were falling on deaf ears as far as the
Government is concerned,” he said.
“I have real concerns that we would not do anything different if we have
another pandemic, as the Covid Inquiry did not seem that interested in
identifying what went wrong with our approach, and how we would change
it next time.”
The Telegraph survey, taken between December and February by 198
scientists from universities across Britain, also showed that 70 per
cent believed government decisions were not transparent or well
communicated.

During the pandemic, what did you think of the Government’s communication?
17%
Transparent and well communicated
70%
Not transparent and not well communicated
13%
No views on this/prefer not to say
During the pandemic, do you think of the Government paid sufficient
attention to the long-term damage of lockdowns?
19%
Government paid sufficient attention
Government did not pay sufficient attention
68%
14%
No views on this/prefer not to say
SOURCE: CENSUSWIDE SURVEY WITH 198 UK SCIENTISTS (2023/ 2024)
Just three per cent thought all scientific views had been considered by
the Government, while a third believed officials had focused on only a
minority of opinions.

During Covid in the UK, how would you rate the effectiveness of the
modelling that was used?
During the Covid pandemic in the UK, how many, if any, scientific views
were considered?
3%
19%
All of
them
Excellent
51%
Majority
of them
31%
Good
20%
Average
33%
Minority
of them
13%
Poor
4%
1%
Extremely poor
None of them
19%
14%
No views/prefer
not to say
No views/prefer
not to say
During the pandemic, what did you think of the Government's decisions?
Transparent and well-communicated
51%
Not transparent and not well-communicated
33%
No views on this/prefer not to say
16%
SOURCE: CENSUSWIDE SURVEY WITH 198 UK SCIENTISTS (2023/ 2024)
Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology at the University
of Oxford, said it was important to prevent the “abuse and persecution”
of scientists who were prepared to challenge the consensus.
“There are clearly systemic problems in academia that need to be
addressed in order to permit a fuller debate of these critical issues,”
she said.
“In future, I hope universities and institutions like the Royal Society,
as well as the government and the media, will see fit to put on more
debates and allow dissenting voices to be heard.”
The survey also showed that scientists are split over whether Covid-19
leaked from a laboratory, with the majority thinking that China has not
been open and transparent about the origins of the disease.

Do you think Covid-19 is of zoonotic/natural origin?
Definitely
Most likely
Most likely not
Definitely not
No views on this/
prefer not to say
0%
10
20
30
40
50
60
Do you think China have been open and transparent about the origins of
Covid-19?
61%
6%
34%
No
Yes
No views on this/
prefer not to say
Do you think Covid-19 leaked from a lab in China?
Yes
No
No views on this/
prefer not to say
0%
10
20
30
40
SOURCE: CENSUSWIDE SURVEY WITH 198 UK SCIENTISTS (2023/ 2024)
Around one third believe that gain-of-function experiments – which
increase the potency of viruses and bacteria – could spark a pandemic,
while the same number think the work could help prevent future outbreaks.

Do you think gain-of-function experiments experiments are needed to
prevent future pandemics?
34%
52%
No views on this/prefer not to say
Yes
14%
No
Do you think gain-of-function experiments experiments risk sparking
future pandemics?
34%
47%
No views on this/prefer not to say
Yes
19%
No
SOURCE: CENSUSWIDE SURVEY WITH 198 UK SCIENTISTS (2023/ 2024)
Ravi Gupta, professor of clinical microbiology at the University of
Cambridge, said: “I think the survey shows that people believe in the
ability of science to answer questions but some of those experiments
carry a risk and they need to be regulated.
“Now the dust is settling, hopefully people are allowed to have a
balanced discussion.”
The survey, which dealt with current contentious issues within science,
also found that around six in 10 scientists think that sex is binary,
while a similar number agree gender is fluid.

Do you think sex is binary?
58%
29%
13%
Yes*
No
No views on this
/prefer not to say
*except in rare cases such as intersex individuals
Do you think gender is binary?
22%
64%
14%
Yes
No
No views on this
/prefer not to say
SOURCE: CENSUSWIDE SURVEY WITH 198 UK SCIENTISTS (2023/ 2024)
Responding to the survey, a Department of Health and Social Care
spokesman said: “Throughout the pandemic, the Government acted to save
lives and livelihoods, preventing the NHS being overwhelmed, and
delivered a world-leading vaccine rollout which protected millions.
“We have always said there are lessons to be learnt from the pandemic
and are committed to learning from the Covid-19 Inquiry’s findings,
which will play a key role in informing the Government’s planning and
preparations for the future.”
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-04 05:28:16 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use Apostle Paul's
secret (Philippians 4:12). Though masking is less protective, it helps
us avoid the appearance of doing the evil of spreading airborne
pathogens while there are people getting sick because of not being
100% protected. It is written that we're to "abstain from **all**
appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8 ) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the UK & elsewhere is by
rapidly (i.e. use the "Rapid COVID-19 Test" ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
"convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?
Michael Ejercito
2024-03-04 18:19:10 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-04 19:09:15 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-04 21:09:46 UTC
<Sarah> 03/04/24 Again, behold that Duke (& Markea) are dead ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ
Michael Ejercito
2024-03-05 04:39:06 UTC
HeartQuack Andrew about 8 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:19:10 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
You don't LOOK remotely hungry, you fat slant eyed TURD!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
You are a gook.
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
Mangina, it is immoral for you to call me a gook.

You are a Nazi.

As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.

You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know you
can not measure up.

You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.

You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.

You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of National
Socialism.

Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you… which is why you choose minor children
as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent adults in a
consensually sexual way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a
helpless victim, be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a mental
hospital.

That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or honest
about it.

Michael
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-05 16:35:03 UTC
<Sarah> 03/05/24 Quack/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
HeartDoc Andrew

Michael Ejercito
2024-03-05 18:22:39 UTC
HeartQuack Andrew about 2 hours ago
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
You don't LOOK remotely hungry, you fat slant eyed TURD!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
You are a gook.
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
Mangina, it is immoral for you to call me a gook.
Gook, it is absurd for a gook like you, who is EXEMPT from morals, to
screech/wail/howl about the immorality of being called a gook!
Nithing, I will always call out immorality!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
Post by Michael Ejercito
As a Nazi, you are, above all else
As a craven gook who zsuckled jew ani, you are, below all else
Try being wonderfully hungry.

Then you will be rapture ready!

You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.

Bill explains what nithings are.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446

Define and Dehumanize the Enemy: Jihadists as Nithings or Nidings

by Bill Levinson
It is an ancient principle of magic (which modern people recognize as
stories that reflect a society’s culture and psychology) that
knowledge of a person’s real or True Name delivers power over that
person. What it really means is that, if you know the person’s
psychology, you can gain an advantage over him. It is also well known
that the side that controls the language of an argument controls the
argument. As an example, Hamas terrorists and their enablers refer to
Israel’s military as an “occupation force” and terrorisitic violence
against civilians as “resistance.”

We have long sought a single word that strips the enemy of all
humanity, and reduces him to something less than an animal that is
worthy of nothing less than extermination. As far as we know, the
English language contains no such word, although “dreck” (garbage or
refuse) comes close. “Homo sapiens by BIRTH, subhuman by CHOICE”
describes Islamic supremacists perfectly, but it is a phrase and not a
word. We now propose to refer to Islamic supremacists as nithings or
nidings: a Scandinavian word that strips its object of all humanity.
Webster’s dictionary (1913) defines it as “A coward; a dastard; — a
term of utmost opprobrium.”

We remind readers who object to the dehumanization of Islamic
supremacists that those enemies are already attempting to dehumanize
Jews, and to a lesser degree Christians, with images that could have
come directly from Adolf Hitler. As they have chosen to sow the
dragon’s teeth, our position is that they must now reap their rightful
harvest: the complete hatred and loathing of all civilized human
beings.
nithings

Nithing or niding was more than a common insult, because Scandinavian
culture required its subject to fight a duel with the accuser or
become an outlaw: totally devoid of rights, honor, and even
recognition as a human being. Per the Wikipedia entry,

The actual meaning of the adjective argr or ragr [= Anglo-Saxon
earg] was the nature or appearance of effeminacy, especially by
obscene acts. Argr was the worst, most derogatory swearword of all
known to the Norse language. According to Icelandic law, the accused
was expected to kill the accuser at once. …If the accused did not
retort by violent attack yielding either the accuser to take his words
back or the accuser’s death, he was hence proven to be a weak and
cowardly nithing by not retorting accordingly.

A nithing was devoid of all human rights, and he was considered the
enemy of civilized humanity: a perfect depiction of Islamic
supremacists. The word therefore strips the enemy of all humanity, and
degrades him to the status of a wolf or strangler (per Scandinavian
tradition) or a virulent disease like the Black Plague. Black Plague
is a deadly and contagious disease whose vector consists of plague-
carrying rats, while the Green Plague of militant “Islam” is a deadly
and contagious ideology that is spread by bipedal rats: nidings or
nithings, non-humans that raise violent hands to all of civilized
Humanity.

The immediate consequence of being proven a nithing was
outlawing. The outlawed did not have any rights, he was exlex (Latin
for “outside of the legal system”), in Anglo-Saxon utlah, Middle Low
German uutlagh, Old Norse utlagr. Just as feud yielded enmity among
kinships, outlawry yielded enmity of all humanity.[63] …”Yet that is
but one aspect of outlawry. The outlaw is not only expelled from the
kinship, he is also regarded henceforth as an enemy to mankind.”

The actual definition of a nithing is somewhat more involved and
complex, and it gets into sexual perversions and zoomorphical
transformations (Loki’s transformation of himself into a mare to have
sexual intercourse with a stallion, and thus beget Odin’s horse
Sleipner is probably an example), but the following line is pertinent:
“The nithing used its malicious seid magic to destroy anything owned
and made by man, ultimately the human race and Midgard itself[6], due
to its basically unlimited envy, hate, and malice that were nith.”

"Destruction of everything owned and made by Man” (the Palestinians’
destruction of the greenhouses in Gaza comes to mind immediately) and
“unlimited envy, hate, and malice” describe militant “Islam”
perfectly, and further underscore the application of nithing or niding
to describe it. The propensity for mindless destruction also appears
in Orson Scott Card’s Alvin Maker series, in which a supernatural
enemy is known as the Unmaker: a personification of evil that is the
total antithesis of God the Creator.

The Unmaker is the main antagonist in Orson Scott Card’s
alternate history/fantasy series The Tales of Alvin Maker. Never
directly confronted, it is a supernatural force that breaks apart
matter and aims to destroy and consume everything and everyone. …To
make something is to oppose the Unmaker, but a point often made is
that this is futile. By natural law the Unmaker can tear down faster
than any man can build.

This also is an outstanding definition of militant “Islam” or Islamic
supremacy: an ideology that seeks to destroy everything into which it
comes in contact, and with which no reason, negotiation, or compromise
is possible.

In summary, a nithing or niding is the enemy of Civilization, a
subhuman (through its behavioral choices, and emphatically NOT due to
its racial or ethnic origin) monster with total hatred and malice
toward all human industry and arts, and worthy of nothing but
extermination like any virulent disease. This is the word we will now
apply to Islamic supremacists and their enablers, and we encourage
others to do likewise.
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-05 04:42:36 UTC
(Sarah) 03/04/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://narkive.com/5PbjmtJp.4