HAY NOW skataboi YES YOU ANUS! Answer the fucking QUESTION Roman you hypocritical Foreskin PEELING Grik piece of autistic SKATA: WHY are you STILL too COWARDLY SPINELESS and INVERTEBRATE to BITCH/WHINE/MOAN to abuse@TheWorld.com about your jew paedophile, pwner BARRY Z. SHEIN'S "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM posts? <EGB<
Ed Rhodes
2023-07-18 16:25:01 UTC
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?

Are you SCARED?
† The Revd
2023-07-27 16:14:25 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning about
ant-Christian jew SPAM!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2023-07-27 17:27:53 UTC
On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 17:14:25 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,alt.conspiracy,uk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate,alt.slack.goathead,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 17:14:25 +0100
construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-28 16:29:09 UTC
On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:24:20 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Yup, you are VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?
† The Revd
2023-07-28 17:27:30 UTC
On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 18:29:09 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<***@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs grik skata>

Hypocritical little grik piece of SKATA!

Peeler
2023-07-28 18:24:49 UTC
On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 18:27:30 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
<fluhs grik skata>
Post by Peeler
Yup, you are VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Hypocritical little grik piece of SKATA!
Your DESPERATION keeps showing, my favourite pedophilic punching bag!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
† The Revd
2023-07-29 17:35:57 UTC
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?

Are you SCARED?

You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM!

ESPECIALLY that excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!

Peeler
2023-07-29 17:41:56 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 18:35:57 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Ed Rhodes
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM!
ESPECIALLY that excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!
You sound DESPERATE, my favourite pedophilic punching bag! GOOOOD!!! LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-29 17:56:57 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 18:43:37 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Ed Rhodes
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM!
ESPECIALLY that excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!
You sound REALLY REALLY desperate, my pedophilic punching bag! LOL GOOOOD!!!
That's how it was meant to be! LOL
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!
† The Revd
2023-07-29 19:07:50 UTC
WHY SO you hypocritical little cunt?

Are you SCARED?

You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM! JUST like your slant eyed gook fiancee
Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito!

ESPECIALLY any jew SPAM excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY

Peeler
2023-07-29 19:48:58 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 20:07:50 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
WHY SO you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM! JUST like your slant eyed gook fiancee
Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito!
ESPECIALLY any jew SPAM excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY
ZACHARY SHEIN!
Something seems to be hurting you extremely, our endlessly screeching
bleeding punching bag! GOOOOD!

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-29 22:03:17 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 22:55:29 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
WHY SO you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM! JUST like your slant eyed gook fiancee
Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito!
ESPECIALLY any jew SPAM excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY
ZACHARY SHEIN!
BRAGGING again about being a clinically insane asshole, you ridiculous
sexual cripple and housebound pedo swine? LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-29 22:05:01 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 22:56:00 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Ed Rhodes
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM!
ESPECIALLY that excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!
You sound DESPERATE, you hysterically screeching and whining, sexually
crippled neo-nazi cunt! How come? LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-30 07:56:23 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM!
ESPECIALLY that excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!
Man, is she desperate! LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-30 07:58:36 UTC
Post by † The Revd
WHY SO you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM! JUST like your slant eyed gook fiancee
Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito!
ESPECIALLY any jew SPAM excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY
ZACHARY SHEIN!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!! That bitch is SUFFERING!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-30 14:46:04 UTC
Post by † The Revd
WHY SO you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM! JUST like your slant eyed gook fiancee
Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito!
ESPECIALLY any jew SPAM excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY
ZACHARY SHEIN!
My, what a MISERABLE, impotent, endlessly screeching cunt you are, you
filthy old pedo! LOL

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-30 14:49:43 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 14:55:46 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Ed Rhodes
WHY you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM!
ESPECIALLY that excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!
Believe it or not, but that housebound impotent WIMP and WEAKLING actually
believes she's "dishing it out" when she's having her impotent hissy fits!

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? That's what you really and truly
believe!

ROTFLOL

† The Revd
2023-07-30 15:11:53 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:49:43 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<***@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs grik skata>

You hypocritical little grik cunt...

Peeler
2023-07-30 15:52:17 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:11:53 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:49:43 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<fluhs grik skata>
You hypocritical little grik cunt...
You sound desperate and helpless, you endlessly whining housebound WIMP! LOL

Innit, my favourite pedophilic punching bag?

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-31 15:41:34 UTC
Post by † The Revd
WHY SO you hypocritical little cunt?
Are you SCARED?
You're WAY too ainlungual to even THINK of bitching/whining/moaning
about anti-Christian jew SPAM! JUST like your slant eyed gook fiancee
Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito!
ESPECIALLY any jew SPAM excreted by your jew paedophile pwner BARRY
ZACHARY SHEIN!
My, is that serb cretin SUFFERING again! So much impotent screeching that's
not going to help her even a bit! LMAO

Innit, our pedophilic psychopathic punching bag?

† The Revd

Peeler

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-30 21:51:15 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 22:39:09 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
Scummy little grik hypocrite!
You sound angry and helpless, my favourite pedophilic punching bag. How
come? LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-31 15:44:12 UTC
On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 15:25:08 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
Scummy little grik hypocrite!
You sound desperate and helpless, my favourite pedophilic punching bag. Is
there anything I can do for you? Shall I stop exposing you for the sick
subnormal psychopath and pervert that you are? Shall I? LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-07-31 20:53:58 UTC
The poor loser, pedo, psychopath and laughing stock is just SOOO miserable!
ALWAYS, EVERY DAY, FOREVER! It's the fate of every TRUE psychopath!

Innit, my psychopathic pedophilic punching bag? That's how it is! LMAO

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-08-01 07:16:27 UTC
On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 00:54:04 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
Scummy little grik hypocrite!
My bitch slapped bleeding punching bag just CAN'T stop whining! She suffers
SOOO much!

Innit, you MISERY INCARNATE?

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-08-03 15:57:54 UTC
As every frustrated gay neo-nazitard she can't but WHINE all her miserable
"life" long (if one can call that spastic thing she's suffering
from a "life" at all)!

Innit, our endlessly bleeding pedophilic punching bag?

† The Revd
2023-08-03 16:35:50 UTC
On Thu, 3 Aug 2023 17:57:54 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<***@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs grik skata>

And WHY? Because he's a COWARDLY SPINELESS INVERTEBRATE grik piece of
SKATA!

He won't say ONE bad WORD about his jew paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN!

SHLOIP SHLOIP!

LOL

Peeler
2023-08-03 16:45:30 UTC
As stated stated the frustrated hysterical gay neo-nazitard can't but WHINE
all her miserable "life" long (if one can call that spastic thing she's
suffering from a "life" at all)!

Innit, our endlessly bleeding pedophilic punching bag? LOL

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-08-03 21:04:07 UTC
You desperate, whining WIMP and LOSER! LOL

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-08-04 16:10:03 UTC
On Fri, 04 Aug 2023 16:24:50 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Revd
Scummy little grik hypocrite!
You sound pretty helpless, my bleeding pedophilic punching bag! That's how
it was supposed to be! LOL

† The Revd
2023-12-02 16:02:10 UTC
Scummy little grik hypocrite!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

Peeler
2023-12-02 17:02:32 UTC
As predicted: You NEVER will see that serb neo-nazi cunt display anything
ELSE ...well, apart from her congenital idiocy, pedophilia, psychopath and
her being a TOTAL LAUGHING STOCK! LOL

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-12-02 18:58:35 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:12 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,alt.conspiracy,uk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate,alt.slack.goathead,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:12 +0000

reject and pedo swine!
† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-12-02 18:58:35 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:12 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,alt.conspiracy,uk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate,alt.slack.goathead,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:12 +0000
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!
† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-12-02 18:58:36 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:13 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,alt.conspiracy,uk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate,alt.slack.goathead,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:13 +0000

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

Peeler
2023-12-02 18:58:36 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:13 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,alt.conspiracy,uk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate,alt.slack.goathead,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 18:12:13 +0000
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?
† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd

† The Revd