Patton about "the jews". LOL
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
2023-08-24 05:41:13 UTC
"We entered the Wehrmacht bunker, which was packed with the greatest
stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway
up, the Nazi General, whose uniform were all covered with excrement,
came to me to surrender... The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."

-General Patton in Germany, diary entry March 17, 1945
Loose Cannon
2024-05-01 03:30:44 UTC
On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 20:43:29 -0400, Klaus Schadenfreude
On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 00:22:01 +0100, † The Reverend
“So far as the jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in
comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room
as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency
and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the
internment camps."
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/general-patton-letter-in-which-he-refers-to-jews-as-'sub-human'-goes-on-sale-online-4WZX5S5VW0NrqsYUUlV3pp
Yup.
Indeed.
etc.
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-05-01 13:38:46 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]

Yes.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

He sure, did.

Damn, right!

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

That is, right.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT righ

- -

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.