Wales' election of its first Black leader means no White man runs a U.K. government for the first time ever
D. Ray
2024-03-21 21:21:48 UTC

Three of the U.K.'s four governments now have nonwhite leaders. U.K. Prime
Minister Rishi Sunak has Indian heritage, while Scottish First Minister
Humza Yousaf was born to a Pakistani family in Britain. Northern Ireland is
led jointly by Michelle O'Neill and Emma Little-Pengelly, meaning that for
the first time there are no White male heads of government in the U.K.

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wales-vaughan-gething-election-black-leader-uk/>

<https://archive.ph/QNDGW>
Incubus
2024-03-25 11:30:15 UTC
Post by D. Ray

Three of the U.K.'s four governments now have nonwhite leaders. U.K. Prime
Minister Rishi Sunak has Indian heritage, while Scottish First Minister
Humza Yousaf was born to a Pakistani family in Britain. Northern Ireland is
led jointly by Michelle O'Neill and Emma Little-Pengelly, meaning that for
the first time there are no White male heads of government in the U.K.

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wales-vaughan-gething-election-black-leader-uk/>
<https://archive.ph/QNDGW>
It's funny how people talk about colonialism yet Britain is being well
and truly colonised, not just down to who leads the government or who
controls the government but by the fact that we are being overwhelmed.
Demographic projections show that we will be a minority in around twenty
years time. We colonised nations in the past (a fact used to justify
our soon to be eradication) but we nevertheless left every country that
we invaded culturally and ethnically intact.

Social decay will only accelerate now that we have third worlders in
charge of local and national governments and the civil service itself.

As General Patton found out, we fought the wrong enemy in WW2.
abelard
2024-03-25 14:52:24 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by D. Ray
…
[...]
i wonder if lawyer starliner will offer to be putting himself forward
as represenrarive for the tory paty or reform if they offer
him a bigger fee than fascist 'new' labour

he doesn't seem to care who he represents

if only corvid or abbot or trump could come up with the gold...
they could be called very new new labour
68hx.1805
2024-03-25 23:22:45 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by D. Ray

[...]

Ummmmm ... the "white" Brit leaders RAN THE COUNTRY INTO THE DITCH.

I doubt the 'third worlders' can do any WORSE.

Ain't 'color', it's ATTITUDE.

So go wipe yer ass with that white hood ...