Why we shot him so many times?... Evil can never be dead enough
Basil Jet
2021-09-13 10:38:32 UTC

Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2009 - Drunken Maria & Monk Chant - Gossip & Raincoats
Bobby Smith
2021-09-13 12:44:01 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/e8nceQHDL5M
'This video has been removed by the uploaded'.
Basil Jet
2021-09-13 12:53:21 UTC
Post by Bobby Smith
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/e8nceQHDL5M
'This video has been removed by the uploaded'.
Thanks. If you search for
"why we shot him so many times"
you may find something.
Pancho
2021-09-13 13:05:11 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Bobby Smith
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/e8nceQHDL5M
'This video has been removed by the uploaded'.
Thanks. If you search for
"why we shot him so many times"
you may find something.
There is a video of:

<https://www.facebook.com/ABC7/videos/967075643838787/>

This isn't a George Floyd, I can't many people begrudging the police
response. More an advert for gun control.
Byker
2021-09-13 23:43:31 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/e8nceQHDL5M
"Video unavailable"
"This video has been removed by the uploader"

Hopefully someone will repost it, much to YT's chagrin...
Basil Jet
2021-09-14 07:41:33 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/e8nceQHDL5M
"Video unavailable"
"This video has been removed by the uploader"
Hopefully someone will repost it, much to YT's chagrin...
Here's the original...

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2011 - Reality Is Opposite - Richard H. Kirk
Byker
2021-09-14 17:14:56 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/e8nceQHDL5M
"Video unavailable"
"This video has been removed by the uploader"
Hopefully someone will repost it, much to YT's chagrin...
Here's the original...
http://youtu.be/CfnBYx53Dik
"Comments are turned off."

LOL