ELECTION ALERT: ELECTION ALERT: ELECTION ALERT!!!!
Chuck Collins
2020-10-24 03:37:00 UTC
I just came back from the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE!
The post office is a fraud. All they do is steal your mail.

Like Trump says, Democracy in the USA was a scam before 2016 and it's just
worse now. Y'all shouldn't be allowed to vote because there are smarter,
anonymous men in the electoral college who will cast a vote for our POTUS.
It's been that way since niggers were our slaves and did all our labor, and
that's why we love it!
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!
Byker
From: Chuck Collins <***@oops.net>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,uk.politics.misc
Subject: ELECTION ALERT: ELECTION ALERT: ELECTION ALERT!!!!
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 13:36:45 -0000 (UTC)

that's why we love it!
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!
StraightOn
2021-02-16 04:48:30 UTC
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:07:49 -0000 (UTC), Chuck Collins
Post by Chuck Collins
I just came back from the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE!
The post office is a fraud. All they do is steal your mail.
Never had even one piece of mail stolen or lost.

Always helpful and friendly too.

Franklin's idea, as good now as ever.
Chuck Collins

that's why we love it!