Blair's sinister nickname ;-)
MrMoor
2004-09-04 23:33:29 UTC
Daily Mail Q&A last week

Question.
We are told that Tony Blair's nickname, as a pupil at Fettes College
and as a barrister at the Inns of Court, was Miranda. Why?

Further to the earlier answer, upon checking the Encyclopaedia
Britannica, I note that Miranda is one of the smallest and closest
moons to Uranus. Could this be a clue?
BOEDICIA
2004-09-04 23:52:56 UTC
Subject: Blair's sinister nickname ;-)
Date: 9/4/04 4:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Daily Mail Q&A last week
Question.
We are told that Tony Blair's nickname, as a pupil at Fettes College
and as a barrister at the Inns of Court, was Miranda. Why?
He's queer?
Further to the earlier answer, upon checking the Encyclopaedia
Britannica, I note that Miranda is one of the smallest and closest
moons to Uranus. Could this be a clue?
If you had said "urinal" it would have made more sense, since one "Charles
Lynton" was once arrested in London for doing funny stuff in one of them.

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.

Mmmm.
basho007
2004-09-05 07:43:12 UTC
Date: 9/4/04 4:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Daily Mail Q&A last week
pray, tell us more.
MikeinCamden
2004-09-05 10:17:32 UTC
I've always wondered why many of the male staff at the Palace also have female
nicknames like Blair did.
Gaz
2004-09-05 11:12:41 UTC
Date: 9/4/04 4:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Daily Mail Q&A last week
Question.
We are told that Tony Blair's nickname, as a pupil at Fettes College
and as a barrister at the Inns of Court, was Miranda. Why?
He's queer?
It has been suggested repeatedly. One of our posters claims to have evidence
of a cover up of his arrest in a public convenience.
Post by BOEDICIA
Further to the earlier answer, upon checking the Encyclopaedia
Britannica, I note that Miranda is one of the smallest and closest
moons to Uranus. Could this be a clue?
If you had said "urinal" it would have made more sense, since one "Charles
Lynton" was once arrested in London for doing funny stuff in one of them.
oops, i should read the whole of the post. One has to wonder how much truth
is in it though? And, Mandys relationship certainly goes beyond that
established by straight men. Certainly a man/boy relationship appears to
exist. I doubt it has passed beyond an emotional stage, playing as a love
forbidden. I suggest reading Platos Symposium to understand what i mean. It
isnt long and it isnt difficult.

http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html

Gaz
Mmmm.
Wolf
2004-09-05 20:21:52 UTC
Ah. But what if he were a poof. So what?
Do I hear homophobia?

I have issues with a lot of what Tony has done to England, but his being a
poof is unlikely and even if true irrelevant.
Silly twaddle.

Sincerely
Wolf
Mmmm.
MikeinCamden
2004-09-05 21:14:56 UTC
If a Prime Minister supported and advanced a colleague known to be crooked and
unreliable through thick and thin and it turned out that this was because of a
sexual attachment then surely the sexual leanings of that PM would be relevant
to the public's view of that PM.
BOEDICIA
2004-09-05 22:23:36 UTC
Frank
2004-09-07 02:04:08 UTC
Post by MrMoor
Daily Mail Q&A last week
Question.
We are told that Tony Blair's nickname, as a pupil at Fettes College
and as a barrister at the Inns of Court, was Miranda. Why?
Further to the earlier answer, upon checking the Encyclopaedia
Britannica, I note that Miranda is one of the smallest and closest
moons to Uranus. Could this be a clue?
i think theres more than meets the eye with Mandy but leaving aside
such babbling tittle tattle, I think this may explain his nickname,
with Inns of Court perhaps being a clue:

picture this, if you will, being read aloud, on stage, by Blair,
dressed as a woman, in a flowing gown:

"O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't!"

Miranda. The Tempest. v I

then take a look at Blairs Britain and his feral kids running round.