aren't our police ponderful...police block lambeth bridge
abelard
2019-10-07 10:17:56 UTC
anyone on lambeth bridge will be arrested...whether pedestrian
or protester

you must have a car to cross lambeth bridge unless you are
a police person

criminal classes to hold a celebration in notting hill
www.abelard.org
Farmer Giles
'Our' police? Your police are elsewhere, Babbelard.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-07 13:06:05 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by abelard
anyone on lambeth bridge will be arrested...whether pedestrian
or protester
you must have a car to cross lambeth bridge unless you are
a police person
criminal classes to hold a celebration in notting hill
'Our' police? Your police are elsewhere, Babbelard.
Is ponderful even a word?

Unless of course your back garden has had rather a lot of rain lately.
Farmer Giles
It might be where he comes from. Probably got lots of strange words there.
abelard
2019-10-07 15:09:06 UTC
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:06:05 +0100, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by abelard
anyone on lambeth bridge will be arrested...whether pedestrian
or protester
you must have a car to cross lambeth bridge unless you are
a police person
criminal classes to hold a celebration in notting hill
'Our' police? Your police are elsewhere, Babbelard.
Is ponderful even a word?
i will ponder on that just for you
Post by Keema's Nan
Unless of course your back garden has had rather a lot of rain lately.
rain? i haven't seen any of that for a month...the gov't keeps
promising it so i don't expect to see it any time soon
www.abelard.org
Keema's Nan
2019-10-07 15:12:21 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Unless of course your back garden has had rather a lot of rain lately.
rain? i haven't seen any of that for a month...the gov't keeps
promising it so i don't expect to see it any time soon
You should get some from the middle of the month (i.e. in a weeks time).

And I provide this service completely free of charge.
abelard
2019-10-07 15:16:44 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Unless of course your back garden has had rather a lot of rain lately.
rain? i haven't seen any of that for a month...the gov't keeps
promising it so i don't expect to see it any time soon
You should get some from the middle of the month (i.e. in a weeks time).
And I provide this service completely free of charge.
at least you're not over-charging!
--
www.abelard.org